What's new

One more reason why we should consume cows?

It should not be forced on them. I believe if they believe in something and stand firm on it , it is their rights. The problem starts only when they stop others from eating cow meat.

It is India...our country and our rules...why should Pakistanis be interested in it?

Yup i know half of what you wrote already. Bahi aap robot ki tarah keu rehtay hain. Do you ever write lolz and haha or etc.
Acha i am sorry i was kidding. Back to thread topic.

It is India...our country and our rules...why should Pakistanis be interested in it?
It will be a Threshold item for Pak-India Trade
Plz consider it....you earning Billions out of nothing ....cows are inconsequential in INDIA :enjoy:

Don't blame just Muslims,situation is no good in India or any other country , do you blame Muslims for that too?o_O your logic :rofl:.

If you had asked me, I would blame humans as a whole.. But a theological PhD counterpart wants to promote beef eating for all the ills faced in the world created by humans.

Guess thats as lame duck excuse as mine. The way I see it, the population of hindus have got stabilised. But the situation in Islamic countries and Africa doesnt show any confidence in population control.

It will be a Threshold item for Pak-India Trade
Plz consider it....you earning Billions out of nothing ....cows are inconsequential in INDIA :enjoy:

I am not orthodoxy, but in Hinduism Cow is sacred. Hindus don't eat Cow just like Muslims don't eat Pig.

Blaming cows for a problems created by man is the most cowardly thing to do
How did you figure this out ? or are you still trolling?
Blaming cows for a problems created by man is the most cowardly thing to do, and the PhD doctorate @syedali73 shamelessly propagate such views.
His view , enough said.If he has a point let him make it.

ontopic: ya cows should eat muslims.. or whatever... :pop:
There is one thing trolling and there's another being stupid.What a disappointment.

How did you figure this out ? or are you still trolling?

His view , enough said.If he has a point let him make it.

There is one thing trolling and there's another being stupid.What a disappointment.
:cray:

Back
Top Bottom