What's new

One more reason why we should consume cows?

Humans produce the highest amount of greenhouse gases indirectly.Be it industries,vehicles,home appliances etc..
Lets eat humans,and save the planet !
I support genocide !
:) cows cant save the planet human can so NO stick to cow eating

oh i had thought medical doc cuz of ur posts ,but that great.
No you have a valid point here. The population staying in check is important.

But ppl will not pick ur point because they dont want to.
As the famous idiom goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink; the objective of posting this thread was to let people see an issue from another, and scientifically sound, point of view. Whether somebody finds it acceptable or not is one's personal choice.

It would have been great if Muslims stops themselves with one or two kids
Don't blame just Muslims,situation is no good in India or any other country , do you blame Muslims for that too?o_O your logic :rofl:.

@syedali73

Fundamentalist Hindus only believe in Vedic stories. You can't argue with them on scientific or logical grounds.

It should not be forced on them. I believe if they believe in something and stand firm on it , it is their rights. The problem starts only when they stop others from eating cow meat.

Much better.Yogurt and Ispagol did the trick,had a good night sleep , thanks again.You too @syedali73 bhai.
Do not ever forget the efectiveness of ispghol mixed in yoghurt not plain but mixed in yoghurt when the stomach problem is too bad. I believe its very effective. I am happy you are doing well.

Syedali bahi ppl are also missing a crucial point why else cow dung is used in villages as fuel source.

Thats almost like amedical doctor honestly. Study of human cells?
Far from a medical Doctor. I specialize in Molecular Virology, HIV/AIDS pathogenesis and immune therapy to be exact.

Syedali bahi ppl are also missing a crucial point why else cow dung is used in villages as fuel source.
Because cattle dung (basically organic matter) is a good source of raw material for the production of biogas, which is a mixture of methane, carbon dioxide, and some hydrogen sulfide gases. Out of the three, methane combusts and gives off heat energy. Basically any organic matter can be used to produce biogas but because cattle excrement is partially processed/digested, it is easier for the anaerobic bacteria to break it down further and release biogas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom