What's new

One in five households in India practise open defecation: Survey

We deployed field medics who helped in non combat and humanitarian ops there, Jai Hind !

Even if I take your "non-combat and humanitarian ops" at face value it involved India participating in the murder of one million North Koreans. India being against a country that was establishing a progressive welfare-based society that India itself wasn't. This should be a matter of shame for India. Think of this from a rational, human perspective instead of trying to justify your country's past. Same goes for India almost participating in the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

mind pointing me to where said "full progressive" systems have been implemented successfully ?

You didn't say that. It was my lament.

Even if I take your "non-combat and humanitarian ops" at face value it involved India participating in the murder of one million North Koreans. India being against a country that was establishing a progressive welfare-based society that India itself wasn't. This should be a matter of shame for India. Think of this from a rational, human perspective instead of trying to justify your country's past. Same goes for India almost participating in the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
Medics and humanitarian aid.. what part of those do you have a problem with ?

Indian forces did not fire a single round there, you fool.

Almost doesn't mean anything, we did not deploy our guys to Iraq either.

Is it a normal routine to boast about access to toilet papers in India? I can't imagine if using print paper can be of comfort or practicality. Basic concept of hygiene is now political in India?
Commie toilet paper is not very popular in India. It has shrunk over time and grabbing it is a task in itself. Good for wiping lipstick if you are going to a woke party after a night of indulgence.

Commie toilet paper is not very popular in India. It has shrunk over time and grabbing it is a task in itself. Good for wiping lipstick if you are going to a woke party after a night of indulgence.

Hygiene is not popular in India too

View attachment 842633
You are the embodiment of American phrase "saving one's own posterior"

In your origin country of hanland the above phrase is not rhetorical, it is real

Folks in hanland "genuinely are saving their own posteriors" given the CCP could at any time as part of organ harvesting extract its citizen's rectum/colon for research purposes

Last edited:
Still higher paying job than 3 Pakistani rupees.

Indian definition of Toilet is the Indus river where we dump and you drink.
"We" who tf is "we" upper indus valley is Kashmir and they don't have the cultural, hygienic practices of India, they're a distinct people group who have no genetic, cultural, religious, linguistic similarity or connection with anyone from mainland India to somehow call it "we" 🤣

and consider themselves Pakistanis and we consider them Pakistani and the world almost always calls them kashmiris not "we" Indians

You can shove the inaccurate a** "we" part where sun doesn't shine

No I think with all the shit1ing that's going on for centuries most of you are quite immune to all those. :enjoy:
Your knowledge of immunity seems be from your textile vocation center supervisor

70% of Bangladeshis did not have access to basic sanitation services as of 2004

1652202678183.png

This when 2004 diarrhoea epidemic struck Bangladesh due to flooding
Diarrheal Epidemics in Dhaka, Bangladesh, During Three Consecutive Floods: 1988, 1998, and 2004

Considering Bangladesh's population density, the flooding then caused the country to turn 25% of the nation into world's largest open cesspit.
People were swimming in their own defecation

Above did not give any defecating Bangladeshi immunity from diarrhoea

One more example, considering only 24% had access to basic sanitation services in 2000, one can imagine what situation would have been in 1990s when 235000 Bangladeshis have contracted Cholera during the Cholera epidemic that gripped BD in 1990s

Cholera Epidemics in Bangladesh: 1985-1991

Cholera is highly epidemic in Bangladesh. The 1991 epidemic was estimated to have produced between 210,000 and 235,000 cases and over 8,000 deaths. Improved methods that are adaptable to Bangladesh are urgently needed to control the scourge of the disease.
1652203564006.png

Open defecation does not give any significant immunity to diseases, rather increases the possibilities of epidemics

Attachments

• 1652201778450.png
    1652201778450.png
    262.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 1652201879763.png
    1652201879763.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
At one time UN

At one time UN had over 700M Indians that uncoil out in the open not sure if it got better or worse because any Indian claim should be taken with a truckload of salt.
Only Indians taking the pi$$.

Lol, this topic has been discussed to death, it was funny at first but the joke is extremely overplayed now. I think its engrained in some weird cultural practices or something like that, I remember hearing some Indian say in his words that openly defecating is some cultural thing as they consider it to be more "natural" relieving themselves out in an open field. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not trying to be insulting saying such

Lol, this topic has been discussed to death, it was funny at first but the joke is extremely overplayed now. I think its engrained in some weird cultural practices or something like that, I remember hearing some Indian say in his words that openly defecating is some cultural thing as they consider it to be more "natural" relieving themselves out in an open field. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not trying to be insulting saying such
Both, cultural as well as lack of basic sanitation in remote villages in the past. Now the case is different as public toilets as well as toilets in every household have been built. Some will still get light in their fields but who can stop them anyways.

Trolling
Your knowledge of immunity seems be from your textile vocation center supervisor

70% of Bangladeshis did not have access to basic sanitation services as of 2004

View attachment 842884

So Pajeet I went to this site (washdata.org) where you have got this chart from, and look what I found! :woot::lol:

1652241228162.png

Data from WHO/UNICEF JMP, must be Bible to you.
Almost your entire country sh*ts in the open pajeet, except the elite 1%. How's situation in your family?

What you got to say pajeet cunt? Don't go AWOL now.

@Bilal9 @F-6 enthusiast

So Pajeet I went to this site (washdata.org) where you have got this chart from, and look what I found! :woot::lol:

1652241228162.png

Almost your entire country sh*ts in the open pajeet, except the elite 1%. How's situation in your family?

@Bilal9 @F-6 enthusiast

India is not that much poorer than BD, so I am convinced this huge difference between us has a lot to do with culture and religion.

Last edited:

View attachment 843031

@Bilal9 @F-6 enthusiast

India is not that much poorer than BD, so I am convinced this huge difference between us has a lot to do with culture and religion.
From the chart, can't imagine lack of toilets not being a major factor in india's disastrous covid response compared to BD & other countries.

India's staggering COVID-19 death toll could be 6 million: Study....................................​

Back
Top Bottom