What's new

One in five households in India practise open defecation: Survey

it's 2022 and more than 600,000,000 Indians don't have and don't want to use toilets.

This might be the wrong place for this conversation, but how does that work?

Would you pray to a tree to thank it for giving you shade and wood, or would you pray to God for providing you the tree and the resources it provides you?

Its the Tree that provides you the wood and the Shade.

So the gratitude is always to the Tree.

Its the Cow that gives the milk, so the gratitude is always expressed to the cow in the forms of prayers.

God is the common life energy that flows in me and the Tree and the cow. "He's" in me and in the Tree and in the Cow.

So praying to him is as good as praying to myself.

Finally things we use are NOT "resources", Its things we borrow from Nature and its something we give back to nature when our physical time here ends. "God" exists in all of them too.

That's a major improvement in last decade still long way too
Got even ahead of hanland in rural sanitation services, despite India having a larger rural population

1645551055452.png

Not saying we don't have sanitation problem we do like all developing countries but 600 million lol we would all be dead of Cholera, dysentery, hepatitis and polio, smallpox, eradication would have been a distant dream

Attachments

• 1652126273903.png
    1652126273903.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 34
Yes the OP article itself say it's less than 20%. Hopefully at current rate we should be able to eliminate it in next decade.
That doesn't sound like a confident world superpower under Modi 🤔

Back
Top Bottom