What's new

Once again Indian Muslims showing their love for their nation by insulting Pakistan

haha by your saying i won't become ugly & neither will it be proven any north-south divide , you seem to be some ignorant rug rat , the history infact suggests south indian always had an economic & social edge over north indians in central govt policies , anyways further the state i belong has got nothing to do with dravidian ideology , don't use fancy words without understanding their history.

There's a reason Dravidians are extinct everywhere other than southern Hindustan. You guys got your teeth kicked in by the invading Aryans.

What edge? Last time I checked major historical cities like Delhi, Lahore and Agra exist in the north of the sub-continent, not the south.

So much anger and zest, pity you cowards couldn't even utter a word when the RSS rampaged all over Gujarat raping Muslim females at will.

These insecure Hindu Mullahs are tigers in hating Pakistan. Muslims get killed and raped by RSS Hindu cow vigilantes. You won't hear a word from these tigers.

These insecure Hindu Mullahs are tigers in hating Pakistan. Muslims get killed and raped by RSS Hindu cow vigilantes. You won't hear a word from these tigers.
Yet Owesi wants it to be made illegal to call any Indian Muslim a Pakistani. He wants such people to face lengthy jail terms.

Bro coward is a better term above such vermin. The militant Hindu right openly bragged how they used Muslim females for pleasure multiple times, and these puddhus show their bravery by hurling venom against Pakistan. You couldn't make it up.
Being young and naive many years ago I remember coming across Indian Muslims and I was shocked at their indifference and in many cases outright contempt for Pakistan. Although in later years I met some good folk from UP and Hyderabad which actually loved Pakistan and its people. However these types are far too common now.

Bro coward is a better term above such vermin. The militant Hindu right openly bragged how they used Muslim females for pleasure multiple times, and these puddhus show their bravery by hurling venom against Pakistan. You couldn't make it up.
Being young and naive many years ago I remember coming across Indian Muslims and I was shocked at their indifference and in many cases outright contempt for Pakistan. Although in later years I met some good folk from UP and Hyderabad which actually loved Pakistan and its people. However these types are far too common now.

The Bollywood Khan's are no different. The Hindus constantly blackmail their loyalty. It has been going for decades. Insecure Hindu Mullahs is what I call them.

hindus are also ruling major tech firms in USA today , also major automation companies in germany ...hindus are everywhere , in coming years i don't think hindus will be coming to these dirty gulf countries as our own country is producing more & better job , we have a hindu govt today , so don't worry , gulf jobs will be reserved for dirty subcontinental muslims so that they can sweep saudi poop and send money order back to their families in failing economies to celebrate ramzan. By the way in India you are looked down upon when you say you are working in gulf.
Ha who cares about USA? So what? The same can be said for Muslims as well.;)

Actually Indians who work in the Gulf sent quite a few remittances back to India. So do not say they are looked down upon. You are your civilization, don't make me laugh.

Whatever India is known for, It is what the Muslims have done in India! :lol:

The Bollywood Khan's are no different. The Hindus constantly blackmail their loyalty. It has been going for decades. Insecure Hindu Mullahs is what I call them.

They aren't Khans bro, they hijack the name, Afridi said it well about them lol. Look at the likes of Hina 'Khan'....

Well lol, they have no choice but to show loyalty to India.
But that's exactly the embarrassing part. Why must they constantly have to say anti Pak things just to "prove" their love for their country?

A person can love their country without any preconditions. Just the fact that they are expected to say anti Pak things should be an eye opener for them. It means they are not trusted by their fellow countrymen...through no fault of their own and based solely on that they share the same religion as the majority of Pakistanis.

But that's exactly the embarrassing part. Why must they constantly have to say anti Pak things just to "prove" their love for their country?

A person can love their country without any preconditions. Just the fact that they are expected to say anti Pak things should be an eye opener for them. It means they are not trusted by their fellow countrymen...through no fault of their own and based solely on that they share the same religion as the majority of Pakistanis.
I agree with you.

The real mother tongue of every hindu in india is sanskrit , we all are learning it & trying to imbibe it as its the language of wisdom , its the key to unravel the centuries old wisdom which our forefathers had gathered. Urdu is a language of drunk nawabs , its a part of the dirty culture which these mughals introduced , as they were your ancestors so all their dirty habits of keeping a hundred biwis in their haweli has become a part of your daily culture today , and you seem to be quite proud of it , no wonder why muslim women seek help from we virat hindus in the matters like triple talaq.

And as far as this taj mahal is concerned , as i state it might be some great monument for you but for me we should demolish it & build a beautiful ram-mandir in that place , as you know that rogue shah jahan like any other filthy muslim married mumtaz sister after she died & you loosers worship him & call this a symbol of love , you have made a mockery of love , bagwan Ram & his ideals should be spread across this world , not worship some barbarian.

Sanskrit grammar was established by Panini, who came from Pakistan:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pāṇini

If Urdu is so bad, why did you guys make a bastardised version of Urdu your national language? Why are so many of your movies made in Urdu? What about your music or poetry? A lot of that is also made in Urdu.

For most Hindustanis it is considered a national icon, which is very telling to me and many other Muslims/Pakistanis.

Sister? Are you stupid or something? Mumtaz was not his sister. Anyway, as a southie you have no legs to stand on since you guys marry your aunties and uncles.

Your polytheism is dying, less and less people believe that crap everyday, probably has something to do with the global trend of increasing IQ points.

Some of the criticisms of Pakistan are legitimate. Nationalism of Pakistanis is one. Sectarianism is another.

But the rest is just PR. They want to be popular and be in the good books of Hindus.

The real mother tongue of every hindu in india is sanskrit , we all are learning it & trying to imbibe it as its the language of wisdom , its the key to unravel the centuries old wisdom which our forefathers had gathered. Urdu is a language of drunk nawabs , its a part of the dirty culture which these mughals introduced , as they were your ancestors so all their dirty habits of keeping a hundred biwis in their haweli has become a part of your daily culture today , and you seem to be quite proud of it , no wonder why muslim women seek help from we virat hindus in the matters like triple talaq.

And as far as this taj mahal is concerned , as i state it might be some great monument for you but for me we should demolish it & build a beautiful ram-mandir in that place , as you know that rogue shah jahan like any other filthy muslim married mumtaz sister after she died & you loosers worship him & call this a symbol of love , you have made a mockery of love , bagwan Ram & his ideals should be spread across this world , not worship some barbarian.
You piece of trash, don't make fun our religion.

What about Sati and the caste system in Hinduism?

You seriously are an idiot.

LOL Only in Northern India do people speak Hindi, otherwise in Eastern India they speak Bangla and in Southern India they speak Tamil.

LOL.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom