What's new

Old Baloch custom of drinking blood from skulls of their enemies

bhaiya jee i am just talking about possible origin of various type of people.
You are vedodids and pahari mixed up in various percentage people. No need to find your origin people your features give it away

Did you had your thali full of rice with nihari today

You are vedodids and pahari mixed up in various percentage people. No need to find your origin people your features give it away

I have no idea why you insult your own people like that, these people are only found in India in large numbers. Do not insult your own people or i will have to report it. I wonder what will hindu paharis think in Jammu and Himachel. :unsure:

I am not insulting anyone. Ain't you proud of your people. Do U think being vedodids and pahari is bad. Our vedodids are proud

I am not insulting anyone. Ain't you proud of your people. Do U think being vedodids and pahari is bad. Our vedodids are proud

I have noticed you insult even sikhs like bhapas. You once said bhappa sikhs killed in 84 delhi riots are not punjabi because they are weak, short pathetic little beings and speak punjabi differently. :cry: I would be proud of paharis and veddoids but paharis do not exist in Pakistan and chuhras do exist and i am proud of them. On the other hand you hate them :crazy:

You also hate bhaiyas when they make 37% of Indian punjab population and increasing by day. Not to forget you have bihari in you already.

Orcs

Now I know that these things exist

The ancient men did use to act like savage animals, not something to follow and not exactly something to be even proud of. The time for such nonsense and unleashing the animal within, is over. Or atleast, I hope so.

The ancient men did use to act like savage animals, not something to follow and not exactly something to be even proud of. The time for such nonsense and unleashing the animal within, is over. Or atleast, I hope so.

What would you softy UPwalaas would know about manliness ? :azn:

What would you softy UPwalaas would know about manliness ? :azn:
To hell with such manliness then, I am quite certain that there's more to this world besides drinking people's blood, taking out limbs as trophies, chewing them off, making women and children slaves, fighting for thousand years, obsession with weapons e.t.c. The world has reached Mars, dont you think that its time to move on. Or do we wish to be again regressed to a primal state of living?

But at least i am not Indian. Could have been so much worst :D
Lol can there b anything worse than Pakistani. Thank god you guys call urself Pakistani n not indians

To hell with such manliness then, I am quite certain that there's more to this world besides drinking people's blood, taking out limbs as trophies, chewing them off, making women and children slaves, fighting for thousand years, obsession with weapons e.t.c. The world has reached Mars, dont you think that its time to move on. Or do we wish to be again regressed to a primal state of living?
What would u expect from people living in tribes in 21st century

Interestingly U.P and region around Delhi has seen more wars, battles , blood shed and violence than any other region of subcontract in the history , so dont go gandhi on us, i believe still today gandhis dont live in karachi......before opening your careless mouth, do check whether the custom i am talking about , was practiced centuries ago or is still practiced among Balochs?....some one would mention impaling practice of Dracula in history section and you would start bashing Romanians?

I wonder whether MQM goons unleashes animal or gandhi within.

Orcs

Now I know that these things exist
These things do not exist, they did exist................you idiots , dont you see it is posted in history section

Many Baloch resent Punjabis. But Ironically their great king Mir Chakar Khan is Buried in Okara Punjab.

2009.03.25+%2833%29_resize.jpg

Mir Chakar was no king , he was an ordinary chieftain of sataghara (okara) in the service of Afghans. Read this eye-opening article
Facts and Fiction about Mir Chakar Rind

Last edited:
Interestingly U.P and region around Delhi has seen more wars, battles , blood shed and violence than any other region of subcontract , so dont go gandhi on us, i believe still today gandhis dont live in karachi......before opening your careless mouth, do check whether the custom i am talking about , was practiced centuries or is still practiced among Balochs?....some one would mention impaling practice of Dracula in history section and you would start bashing Romanians?

Interestingly, my views are the same. Irrespective of what the UP and the surrounding regions did or do today, I am not bothered by it nor consider it my duty to defend every stupidity or compulsive/impulsive behavior by my forefathers or anyone else. I do not go to sleep every night pondering over and feeling proud on whatever inhumane customs, my forefathers might have practiced, whatever wars they might have won, the code of honor they abided by, whatever their achievements might be, whereever they chose to embrace the savagery commanded by the limbic system. It doesn't mean anything much to me, they were them, I am me, their choices didn't make me what I am. This obsession with the past, is what I leave to people like you, mostly people with no achievements with their own to become happy about and hence looking for some, in the past.

Careless mouth? Does the reason, that it might be practiced today among certain Baluchs, make it sane or rational? Aren't you the one, going all mad about religion? Where the hell, does it go, when it comes to these matters? Or like the most, is it limited to whenever convenient?

You people live in the 21st century, regardless of whereever you would like to be or think you are. Might as well make yourself, compatible with it.

I wonder whether MQM goons unleashes animal or gandhi within.

Am I talking to a bot- ironically a racist one who's stuck on some code in his programming? Get me an actual argument, because this doesn't stand everywhere you go, as much as you might like to think.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom