What's new

Old Baloch custom of drinking blood from skulls of their enemies

we have another less gory custom as well
those that pretend to be our friends and betray us for their own ends are roped and dragged by horses (now vehicles) until they die.

and then we bed their women and the children that are born are kept as slaves forever and raised to fight their original tribe.

our people have traveled up to Europe and America to settle such scores . what they did to the women of their victims is unknown and open to speculation.
The dragging traitors part is excellent and i highly respect that as it adheres to the vengeful customs of my anscestors yet the bedding the women of the enemy is disgraceful and needs to be eliminated by the sword. It is even more disgraceful than the hindu custom of sutte.

there is lesson for those who think that they can benefit from the fight of some Baloch with Islamabad.
like I said we have gone up to Europe and America. Afghanistan is just next door.

we lay in wait for weeks in the deserts and desolated places for our targets to go past and drop their guards.
You are forgetting East Africa Irfan....

They are the ones who knocked the portugese out from Kilwa Kisingani and they never returned. They arrived there over 300 yrs or earlier - there is no recorded history of it; Tabora was a booming town when old Morten Stanley arrived looking for Livingstone.

If you get a chance, visit Tabora or Bagamoyo or Tanga/Singida - huge diaspora which are intermixed and well established.

Last edited:
nothing to do with sarcasm,
check out the memoirs of late Akbar Bughti, I have many differences with him but he was never shy in saying what he did and what he thought.

we will give life for our guests and our friends but those who backstab us and use us will get the worse from us. we dont discriminate in age or gender when we pounce.

the harsh and punishing environment of Balochistan has thought us to wait and wait and wait and wait
and then pounce our enemy we might not drink the blood from the skulls of our enemies because its gross but we do take off some limbs as trophies before partition one Baloch went all the way up to kalkata and after killing the fraudster he cut his penis off and shoved it his mouth along with the money.
he was captured and hanged by the Gora sarkar but his act made sure that Daal khors as we call the rest of the Indians lost the appetite for conning us.

I am just the messenger. I shared what I read and what I knew
every race has its own skeletons in the closet

The custom of skull cups was also observed around 1 BC by the Chinese among Scythian, Xiongnu, and Yeuzhi (Sakas, Mongols, and Kushans respectively.)

Most likely this is a holdover from Iranic nomads from which Baloch descend.

It was customary after defeating a rival tribe to make a cup out of the top part of the skull and drink wine in it to demoralize and humiliate their enemies.

Skull_cup.jpg

Sindhis have never been Hindus or Indians

Punjabis and Kashmiris have been Indians

They still have caste systems and use names like Pandit in Kashmir

That being said

Northern Pakistanis are white skin people with blond hair many times but they were still outer branches of hinduism and still are in so many areas

Sindhi Hindus are migrants from the south during raja dhair times

Sindhi dress, food, mentality is not urban at all but rural, the people in Karachi are Mujhair not Sindhis

Mujhairs are Indians

Sindhis are not

300px-Ancient_Khorasan_highlighted.jpg
worldplan.jpg
The-Achaemenid-Empires-40-or-so-Satrapies-at-the-height-point-of-the-empire-Their.jpg
unnamed.png
1b17a90952508a70a7fcb22a673c3296.png

The Turks before becoming Muslim also done this practice.

It is a brutal one but you gotta remember this was done against rulers who got killed in battle.

It is a brutal one but you gotta remember this was done against rulers who got killed in battle.

This is because we originate from the same place. Turks, Mongols, Huns, Iranics all come from the Altay Mountains.

Eating Greek and Armenian heads lol

This is because we originate from the same place. Turks, Mongols, Huns, Iranics all come from the Altay Mountains.

Harsh terrain breeds ruthless and brutal warriors.

I mean the Turks, Mongols, Magyars, Huns, Sarmatians, Scythians and other nomads from Eurasia were brutal and ruthless conquerors. They conquered and staked out an empire but in the long term civilsation has assimilated most of them.

Hence why Turks have dropped a lot of their nomadic empire building for more sedenatry way of life this was confirmed with the Ottoman Empire.

A lot of have argued sedentary way of life weakened the nomadic groups and their way of life but I can also say guns ended the nomadic way of raiding as peasants began to accumlate guns.

Not to mention the Russian conquest of Siberia and Central Asia with the use of gunpowder technology which led to the destruction of many nomadic groups.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom