What's new

Old Baloch custom of drinking blood from skulls of their enemies

Interestingly, my views are the same. Irrespective of what the UP and the surrounding regions did or do today, I am not bothered by it nor consider it my duty to defend every stupidity or compulsive/impulsive behavior by my forefathers or anyone else. I do not go to sleep every night pondering over and feeling proud on whatever inhumane customs, my forefathers might have practiced, whatever wars they might have won, the code of honor they abided by, whatever their achievements might be. It doesn't mean anything much to me, they were them, I am me, their choices didn't make me what I am. This obsession with the past, is what I leave to people like you, mostly people with no achievements with their own to become happy about and hence looking for some, in the past.

Careless mouth? Does the reason, that it might be practiced today among certain Baluchs, make it sane or rational? Aren't you the one, going all mad about religion? Where the hell, does it go, when it comes to these matters? Or like the most, is it limited to whenever convenient?

Am I talking to a bot- ironically a racist one who's stuck on some code in his programming? Get me an actual argument, because this doesn't stand everywhere you go, as much as you might like to think.
Abey what are you doing in history section if you are not interested in the past? chal dafa ho

Abey what are you doing in history section if you are not interested in the past? chal dafa ho

Not atleast defending or feeling proud over stupidity of the ancients, barring this, I find myself more than ready to discuss history. Just dont expect me to get in support of or join you in this stupidity, just because my forefathers might have practiced it, sometime in history. Insanity/Irrationality doesn't mean anything more to me, than what it is. Have you run out of arguments to resort to your usual self?

During militancy in indian Punjab one guy killed son of one of our known man cement shop owner for snatching his tractor. The militancy ended and one day this ex militant boasted abt the killing to somebody after drinking This guy told father of the guy abt it. Father not only killed him but cut him up in small peices n put them in sack. Sack was later recoverd from Ganda nal lah.

Do not lie, this is what happened during 84 and new generation of hijras sikhs was born like you afterwards

Sikh_man_surrounded_1984_pogroms.jpg

To hell with such manliness then, I am quite certain that there's more to this world besides drinking people's blood, taking out limbs as trophies, chewing them off, making women and children slaves, fighting for thousand years, obsession with weapons e.t.c. The world has reached Mars, dont you think that its time to move on. Or do we wish to be again regressed to a primal state of living?

Mazakh thaaa ! :undecided:

Refrain from going personal. I have my reasons for not liking some communities n u have no idea abt militancy in Punjab

You are very beghairat person, khalistan movement was started by ghairatmand jatts yet in 84 riots mostly bhappa/khatri sikhs were killed in Delhi who you do not consider proper sikhs. lanti insaan

You don't look good talking about self respect

Refrain from going personal. I have my reasons for not liking some communities n u have no idea abt militancy in Punjab

But you are supposed to be respecting every religion and caste is that not the essence of our culture ?

During militancy in indian Punjab one guy killed son of one of our known man cement shop owner for snatching his tractor. The militancy ended and one day this ex militant boasted abt the killing to somebody after drinking This guy told father of the guy abt it. Father not only killed him but cut him up in small peices n put them in sack. Sack was later recoverd from Ganda nal lah.

I don't think anyone can be as ruthless as the Punjab police. They used such torture methods that had been unused since the Mughal era. Torture methods such as boiling someone alive. They did this to Bhai Gurdev Singh Debu because he would not open his mouth and give the names and where abouts of his militant companions.

You don't look good talking about self respect

But you are supposed to be respecting every religion and caste is that not the essence of our culture ?
Bhaiya took part in anti Sikh riots n I hate them for this. Because of Bhapa I had to bear huge financial loss. Tell me can u like them

I don't think anyone can be as ruthless as the Punjab police. They used such torture methods that had been unused since the Mughal era. Torture methods such as boiling someone alive. They did this to Bhai Gurdev Singh Debu because he would not open his mouth and give the names and where abouts of his militant companions.
Most famous is pata n ghotna method

Bhaiya took part in anti Sikh riots n I hate them for this. Because of Bhapa I had to bear huge financial loss. Tell me can u like them

Hate destroys you more than anyone else

If i am not mistaken the vikings did this .

Yes they did this brother and even the nagas of the north east are famous head hunters but now due to recent influence of Christianity they have discontinued this practise

Last edited:

I've heard of Ghotna method. The militants were ruthless but Punjab police took ruthlessness to a whole new level never before seen in Punjab. They had created such creative and sophisticated methods of torture. It was this ruthlessness of PP which eventually finished off militants.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom