What's new

Of interfaith harmony: Believing in unity of religions, Hindu doctor practices fasting

I wanted to know if shirk is not allowed , why bend to black box (is that called kaaba? )

only a idiot like you can say that .. no wonder why you have no religion lolz ...
replying to your foolish reply will only waste my time and internet ..

I wanted to know if shirk is not allowed , why bend to black box (is that called kaaba? )

Because bending to Kaaba is not shirk. First go and learn about Islam and its beliefs and then come and show your hatred here.

Israel is not mass murder. It just responds to terrorist attacks to protect its own citizens.

Other countries may have done far more intensive responses than Israel does.

I think Israel has been quite reserved for doing so.

If terrorist supporters like you have any shame left, you should have killed off those hamas first before letting them dragging those other palestinians into such disaster.

In addition, don't pretend to be innocent for those palestinians. Where were you when those hamas terrorists detonating bombs in Israel's bars, bus stations and etc???

To be against terror, the only way is to use more terror. I applaud what Israel has done and I welcome Israel to keep doing so.

In these days, it is not an easy job for those crying-baby terrorists.

Just ask him,What about the ongoing military operation against TTP in Wazirstan

It is the bigots from China and Bharat who changed the topic.

Now it will remain changed. First supporting mass murder of Muslims and then coming here to lecture us about interfaith harmony.
My foot.
Many Hindus here don't want any inter faith harmony with Muslims.Nobody is giving you lecture about anything.This Hindu fellow just want some praise from Muslims so he is doing all this non sense.anyway filling the stomach to the brim 2 times a day can't be considered fasting according to me.

Many Hindus here don't want any inter faith harmony with Muslims.Nobody is giving you lecture about anything.This Hindu fellow just want some praise from Muslims so he is doing all this non sense.anyway filling the stomach to the brim 2 times a day can't be considered fasting according to me.

Good. Doesn't bother us a bit.

only a idiot like you can say that .. no wonder why you have no religion lolz ...
replying to your foolish reply will only waste my time and internet ..
Hey i was just curious, it was not intended to make fun or make you feel bad

your choice

have fun

Because bending to Kaaba is not shirk. First go and learn about Islam and its beliefs and then come and show your hatred here.
Ohkayy, that post was intended to learn something not to make fun of islam

I admire such attitude. Unfortunately, such attitude becomes rare and we see a lot of extremism here as well. I suppose you can attest to that as well. In your community, you can let us know whether this type of moderate attitude or the extremism is more prevalent.

In our world,

To degrade others does not make yours higher.

To respect others does not make you lose yours as well.

You want to gain respect? You have to give yours at first.

Epone I have participated in many events, including going to church services, giving food on vaisakhi day and so on.

It is the bigots from China and Bharat who changed the topic.

Now it will remain changed. First supporting mass murder of Muslims and then coming here to lecture us about interfaith harmony.
My foot.

Ignore it man. Don't worry.

I admire such attitude. Unfortunately, such attitude becomes rare and we see a lot of extremism here as well. I suppose you can attest to that as well. In your community, you can let us know whether this type of moderate attitude or the extremism is more prevalent.

Of course there is extremism ephone. But there is also a growing, strong pro peace, equality for all etc movement You're in the US right? There are plenty of interfaith events there where Muslims participate.

Here in the UK, look at this my friend.

Bradford synagogue saved by city's Muslims | UK news | The Guardian

Pakistani Muslims contribute money to save a Jewish synagogue. They even helped rebuild a part of it!

Last edited:
Hey i was just curious, it was not intended to make fun or make you feel bad

your choice

have fun

Ohkayy, that post was intended to learn something not to make fun of islam

oh than my bad :P
well kaaba is only used as a symbol of unity for prayers .... we bow down to God , but as in Christianity and Judaism their churches and can pray in any direction , to show the unity of muslims , we pray in the direction of Kaaba , those are nothing but idiotic theories that we worship kaaba or black stone etc .. any learned man who has little knowledge of islam understand this :)
now you are a knowledgeable person too :D
" humary sath raho gay tu ese hi aish karo gay "

They say Kaaba is actually a shiv ling.So all Hindus believe that Muslims worship Kaaba and dead bodies in dargahs

Back
Top Bottom