What's new

Of interfaith harmony: Believing in unity of religions, Hindu doctor practices fasting

You do not know the meaning of inter- simply by what you have said.

Inter-... means a two way communications, not a one way channel...

Yeah I know that very well. I am just saying just because a non Muslim is fasting due to his own choice doesn't mean a muslim needs to follow some of his rituals in return.

You do not know the meaning of inter- simply by what you have said.

Inter-... means a two way communications, not a one way channel...

Yeah I know the meaning of inter.

And about way or two way channel. I have already explained. Nobody forced that guy to fast. It was his personal decision and it doesn't make it compulsory for a Muslim to do the same in return. Inter or not inter whatever.

I cannot play music to cows. I have tried my best.
Yeah I know the meaning of inter.

And about way or two way channel. I have already explained. Nobody forced that guy to fast. It was his personal decision and it doesn't make it compulsory for a Muslim to do the same in return. Inter or not inter whatever.

Interfaith harmony should be vice versa as well.

Let me know what the other faith has practiced anything in your own faith, e.g. in this case, hindu practice???

It is two way communications when you use interfaith harmony, not one way only.
I was about to ask the same thing.

It is out of their own free will that they are fasting. If they don't fast then we have no issues with that either. Just because they are fasting we should also start practicing their rituals makes no sense.
Ha ha ha ha. @ephone, did you get the answer ?

idiots like you confirm the double standard among so many muslim members here, who have no interest and no intention for any interfaith harmony at all.

Trolls like @ephone @Contrarian and @notsuperstitious need to take their Islamophobia to some other forum. They have picked the wrong website for it.

I cannot teach cow to appreciate music when it cannot even understand what exactly inter- means here.

No wonder it is in the bottom of the ladder in the world.

I really pity the moderate sects if there are still any left.

I was about to ask the same thing.

Ha ha ha ha. @ephone, did you get the answer ?

Last edited:
idiots like you confirm the double standard among so many muslim members here, who have no interest and no intention for any interfaith harmony at all.

I cannot teach cow to appreciate music when it cannot even understand what exactly inter- means here.

No wonder it is in the bottom of the ladder in the world.

I know what does inter mean.

But what about you? Do you have any shame left? Or after supporting mass murders like Israel you aren't left with anything something like dignity and shame?

Muslim members who have no interest in inter faith harmony(according to you) are far better than you who openly supports killing and murder of children and women.

I know what does inter mean.

But what about you? Do you have any shame left? Or after supporting mass murders like Israel you aren't left with anything something like dignity and shame?

Muslim members who have no interest in inter faith harmony(according to you) are far better than you who openly supports killing and murder of children and women.
Why are you randomly bringing Israel? Stop trying to act like a victim and have some shame.

Who are you to speak for Israel? Have some shame and keep your rants limited to your country.
I don't speak for Israel but you are randomly bringing them up in a conversation that is not related to them. Understand the difference?

I don't speak for Israel but you are randomly bringing them up in a conversation that is not related to them. Understand the difference?

So what? I can bring anyone whom I like to. What's your problem with that?

By the way the reason for bringing Israel in this discussion is that this faggot @ephone is a big cheerleader of Israel. So when he is here lecturing us about interfaith harmony I thought it is important to remind him about his reality. A cheerleader for mass murderer.

Back
Top Bottom