What's new

Of interfaith harmony: Believing in unity of religions, Hindu doctor practices fasting

Run out of common sense??? :rofl:

i never use anti .. except anti virus :rofl:

What muslims have done to promote this inter-faith harmony???

I am not going to applaud if it is only one-way communication.

World can move on smoothly only with two way communications.

You have a point that things should be two ways and some Muslims should learn about other faiths.

But was this the most appropriate time to raise this? Efforts like this should be applauded.

we dont need to increase inter faith , harmony dude ... their Gods are our biggest sin :D
you can not compare islam with Hinduism they are two different religions ... so dont except a muslim to bow down in front of any statue , or pic or cross ... this is un acceptable ... if you have common sense , than you didnt talking about it lolz

What a clown.

The world is behind the Jewish State. It may have some disagreement on how to use forces against those terrorists. However, about Israel's survival and existence, every county except a few terrorist supporting states will do anything it can to support Israel.

We 1.4 billion Chinese definitely will be behind you. There have never been anti-Semitism in China throughout her history.

World is behind jews??? World whipped their rear side and threw them out from their own countries.Most disgraced people on earth. Even today in Europe in different countries jews go to America to avoid hatred by locals.

China will be behind Israel. LOL. First go occupy Taiwan and then go on to support Israeli rats.

More and more like talking to a pig right now.

World is behind jews??? World whipped their rear side and threw them out from their own countries.Most disgraced people on earth. Even today in Europe in different countries jews go to America to avoid hatred by locals.

China will be behind Israel. LOL. First go occupy Taiwan and then go on to support Israeli rats.

Now the true color of yours comes out. "we dont need to increase inter faith , harmony ..."

Then why lie in the beginning???

we dont need to increase inter faith , harmony dude ... their Gods are our biggest sin :D
you can not compare islam with Hinduism they are two different religions ... so dont except a muslim to bow down in front of any statue , or pic or cross ... this is un acceptable ... if you have common sense , than you didnt talking about it lolz

but you can bow down to giant black box

Epone I have participated in many events, including going to church services, giving food on vaisakhi day and so on.

Areesh calm yourself brother and stop brining Israel and other stuff into this.

The issue is about interfaith harmony.

Such supremacist attitude among many muslims is the reason you guys get associated with trouble making, terrorism and intolerance world over.

Ephone is right, you do not even know the meaning of harmony, for you harmony is others accepting your supremacy and your invisible friend. Get well soon.

Such supremacist attitude among many muslims is the reason you guys get associated with trouble making, terrorism and intolerance world over.

Ephone is right, you do not even know the meaning of harmony, for you harmony is others accepting your supremacy and your invisible friend. Get well soon.

lolz you are asking me to get well soon ... dude you really need some help

typical hajji throwing anti hindu slangs lol

iam an atheist & not the follower of some shit story book

lolz than what are you doing this thread , trolling :lol:
have a good day at trolling

Areesh calm yourself brother and stop brining Israel and other stuff into this.

The issue is about interfaith harmony.

It is the bigots from China and Bharat who changed the topic.

Now it will remain changed. First supporting mass murder of Muslims and then coming here to lecture us about interfaith harmony.
My foot.

lolz you are asking me to get well soon ... dude you really need some help

lolz than what are you doing this thread , trolling :lol:
have a good day at trolling
I wanted to know if shirk is not allowed , why bend to black box (is that called kaaba? )

So what? I can bring anyone whom I like to. What's your problem with that?

Will u bring Boko Haram & the militants from ISIS

By the way the reason for bringing Israel in this discussion is that this faggot @ephone is a big cheerleader of Israel.
Whether he supports Israel or Palestine,that's not yr look out. U r speaking out of context.

Back
Top Bottom