What's new

Of interfaith harmony: Believing in unity of religions, Hindu doctor practices fasting

Well I do know this that being a Muslim in let's say Pakistan and Somalia doesn't mean you have same culture, you may have same religion but not culture.

If you know about culture of Pakistan due to Indian Muslims then do tell me what does a Muslim of Assam have in common culturally with let's say a Muslim of Pakistan other then religion?.

What will a punjabi of India have in common culturally with let's say a Sindhi or Baluch of Pakistan?.

Now tell me you know about the culture of this land.

U mean muslims are only in Assam? :D

Ever tried knowing bout Muslims in UP, Bihar and their similarities with those in Sind.
Ever tried knowing bout Muslims in Indian Punjab, Haryana and Himachal to know bout their similarities with Pakistani Punjab
Ever tried knowing bout Muslims in Gujarat to know bout their similarities with Pakistani Gujarati Muslims?

And these 3 regions comprise of MAXIMUM POPULATION of Pakistan.

Try to be specific rather than overgeneralistic.

I am sorry I will have to disagree esp because there is no other option left and hence people choose the churches! After all all the earth is a place for prostration!

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The earth has been made for me a place of prayer and purification, so whenever the time of prayer comes for any man of my ummah, let him pray.” Narrated by al-Bukhari, 335; Muslim, 521. Sharee’ah (Islamic law) only excludes from this specific places in which prayer is not valid, which include graveyards and bathrooms. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “All the earth is a place of prostration apart from graveyards and bathrooms.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 492; classed as saheeh (authentic) by al-Albani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Sister one cannot do prayer next to idols or in churches where the cross is present. The prayer is invalid. And this is about individual prayer.

They can rent a school hall. In the UK, schools rent their gym facilities out.

U mean muslims are only in Assam? :D

Ever tried knowing bout Muslims in UP, Bihar and their similarities with those in Sind.
Ever tried knowing bout Muslims in Indian Punjab, Haryana and Himachal to know bout their similarities with Pakistani Punjab
Ever tried knowing bout Muslims in Gujarat to know bout their similarities with Pakistani Gujarati Muslims?

And these 3 regions comprise of MAXIMUM POPULATION of Pakistan.

Try to be specific rather than overgeneralistic.

The Biharis only similarities with Sindhis are through migration, you can hardly call them Sindhi as Sindhis are native of Sindh.

Pakistani gujratis are punjabis they have no similarity with Indian gujratis who are just gujratis and not punjabis, if you are going by the namesake then what can I say, in that case gujratis of India are no different to central Asians as gujjaras came from Central Asia.

As I said to you if you think you know culture of Pakistan due to punjabis then I am afraid to say they have no culture of their own, look at their dress, food, habits and even the language all influenced and borrowed from west and central Asians.

Indian punjabis too are a foreign product and have no cultural similarity to other Indians, they themselves are a product of central Asians who conquered these lands, do you think reg Veda were natives of India?.

Last edited:
These rats have voted Modi into power. You expect them to take any lessons?

It wasn't "rats" that voted Modi into power,it was human beings in India that voted Modi into power.Rats can't vote in India.

Well I do know this that being a Muslim in let's say Pakistan and Somalia doesn't mean you have same culture, you may have same religion but not culture.

If you know about culture of Pakistan due to Indian Muslims then do tell me what does a Muslim of Assam have in common culturally with let's say a Muslim of Pakistan other then religion?.

What will a punjabi of India have in common culturally with let's say a Sindhi or Baluch of Pakistan?.

Now tell me you know about the culture of this land.

Are you trying to nullify two nation theory on which Pakistan was founded. ;)

Sister one cannot do prayer next to idols or in churches where the cross is present. The prayer is invalid. And this is about individual prayer.
They can rent a school hall. In the UK, schools rent their gym facilities out.
We dont face the cross ....plus its a church hall (Large churches have more than 1 hall...schools dont have that big hall for rent!)

Like I said give me the ruling please :)

actually, in the UK, most people are aware of this ruling. Ask any Sunni scholar in the UK. Radd al Muhtar is a well known Hanafi fiqh manual. Almost all mosques

Rulings on Muslim Entering a Church | dawahnigeria Articles

Can a Muslim Enter a Church? - Da`wah to Non- & New Muslims - counsels - OnIslam.net

Last edited:
We dont face the cross ....plus its a church hall (Large churches have more than 1 hall...schools dont have that big hall for rent!)

Like I said give me the ruling please :)

Rulings on Muslim Entering a Church | dawahnigeria Articles

sister, school gyms can hold more than 600 people for a standard sized gym. They can rent a hall at city centre, which can hold more.

The link you have posted is a salafi answer, and clearly indicates that entering churches is not allowed for a Muslim based on various usool.

The Hanafi reason is that they are gatheing places of devils.

sister, school gyms can hold more than 600 people for a standard sized gym. They can rent a hall at city centre, which can hold more.

The link you have posted is a salafi answer, and clearly indicates that entering churches is not allowed for a Muslim based on various usool.

The Hanafi reason is that they are gatheing places of devils.
Listen....If its not from the Quran and is not from the Hadith (no reasoning why one shouldnt enter ...and just coz someone didnt enter is not a reasoning nor a ruling)...the next step is imam's say....but none have given a solid reasoning...

Mind you its not just happening in UK but also US and some European countries!

However the "ruling" with hadith backing all suggest about the pictures / about the statues...and not praying there to statues...Nothing about not visiting to increase "brotherhood" and so on!

The Biharis only similarities with Sindhis are through migration, you can hardly call them Sindhi as Sindhis are native of Sindh.

Pakistani gujratis are punjabis they have no similarity with Indian gujratis who are just gujratis and not punjabis, if you are going by the namesake then what can I say, in that case gujratis of India are no different to central Asians as gujjaras came from Central Asia.

As I said to you if you think you know culture of Pakistan due to punjabis then I am afraid to say they have no culture of their own, look at their dress, food, habits and even the language all influenced and borrowed from west and central Asians.

Indian punjabis too are a foreign product and have no cultural similarity to other Indians, they themselves are a product of central Asians who conquered these lands, do you think reg Veda were natives of India?.

I think you are very clueless about Indian punjabis,Indian punjabis are native people of the land and they have their own unique culture blended with the hindu religion.

They dont eat beef,they dont overeat any meat,they have a lot of cultural similarity with north indians upto western uttar pradesh and rajasthan.

Listen....If its not from the Quran and is not from the Hadith (no reasoning why one shouldnt enter ...and just coz someone didnt enter is not a reasoning nor a ruling)...the next step is imam's say....but none have given a solid reasoning...

However the "ruling" with hadith backing all suggest about the pictures / about the statues...and not praying there to statues...Nothing about not visiting to increase "brotherhood" and so on!

Sister, I have given you rulings from the Hanafi and Shafii madhabs, that your first link confirms. They are specific about "visiting" or "entering". Please re-read them.

It also states the Hanbali ruling, which actually says illegal based on usool and reasoning.

you mean dozakhi. Muslims are not inhumane people. Islam teaches us human rights, and respect for other human beings.

Actually, Muslims would rather be praying to God to illumine his heart with the light of His primordial faith, the only true faith, Islam [ this is the belief they hold ]

All Muslims come from non-Muslim backgrounds except the Prophets AS, in one way or another.

Highly generalizing statement,most muslims are not as sincere and in india,good n bad exist across all religions.

What is happening in the west is a blatant dis-regard of Shariat rulings. Those scholars who indulge in it have disregarded jurisprudence.

There is a basis difference in two religions. If a Hindu pray in Mosk, Church etc there will be no question about his Hinduism. Still he is a Hindu. Many Hindus eat beef eg in Kerala( contrary to common Hindu belief), still they are Hindu. Even an atheist can be termed as Hindu. There are many Hindu philosophy which are atheist in nature eg extreme materialistic Charbak philosophy.
Hinduism is not a monolith ideology. Various faiths together loosely termed as Hinduism ranging from believer of a single god to million gods even a non believer .

But if a Muslim does not have that liberty. If a Muslim pray in mandir or church , many will immediately consider him as kefirs. An atheist can be sentenced to death.

I dont understand why i would pray in a nihilistic environment like a mosque/church.

One doesnt get the feel of god in there,it is just a social congreagtion for doing prayers/namaaz,just a social ritual,nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom