What's new

Of interfaith harmony: Believing in unity of religions, Hindu doctor practices fasting

What? Mad or What?
No ideas what upwaas vraat is, no interest in knowing either, so you have understanding of Pakistan due to Muslim population in your country and punjabis, by saying that you have proved you don't know nothing about Pakistan and it's culture.

Pakistan is bigger then Punjab and when it comes to Indians be it a Muslim or none Muslim doesn't matter, it's purely racial.

Can you quote this law...

Because if I remember correctly if it is parto f dozakh then Prophet should have asked for its destruction and not send his people to Ethiopia for protection....also the Caliphs would have destroyed it ....yet in Islam respecting religion is pointed out alot! How do respect something when you call it dozakh?

Non-Muslim places of worship are not to be touched in Shariat. The Muslims who went to Ethiopia did not enter Churches. Hazrat Ja'far Tayyar RA [ brother of Maula Ali AS ] was the leader of the expedition. He never entered a church, but did meet Najashi in his coutryard. [ Najashi and the ethiopian christians had trinitarians among them.

Hazrat Umar RA never entered the Church of Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem, but he did meet the priest outside the door of the church and wished him well.

Non-Muslim places of worship are not to be touched in Shariat. The Muslims who went to Ethiopia did not enter Churches. Hazrat Ja'far Tayyar RA [ brother of Maula Ali AS ] was the leader of the expedition. He never entered a church, but did meet Najashi in his coutryard. [ Najashi and the ethiopian christians had trinitarians among them.

Hazrat Umar RA never entered the Church of Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem, but he did meet the priest outside the door of the church and wished him well.
Show me where in the Quran it suggests such thing? You are deriving based on the fact that maybe he didnt need to go coz he was met outside or they didnt need to go....

What? Mad or What?

Just pointed out how much you know about Pakistani culture, because you can understand it due to Muslims in India and punjabis, punjabis have hardly a culture of their own, from food to dress it's been influenced by central and West Asians, hell even the language of Urdu is the language of central Asian soldier camps that you proudly claim to share with them.

You know nothing about the culture and diversity of this land.

Last edited:
Hazrat Umar RA never entered the Church of Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem, but he did meet the priest outside the door of the church and wished him well.

Brother the only reason he did not go inside the church was just in case Muslims made a habit of it. This means that Umar(ra) clearly contemplated praying in the church but he prayed on the doorstep, which is part of the church.

The full event in detail below.

When he came within sight of Jerusalem, the caliph cried with a loud voice, ” God is victorious: ” O Lord, give us an easy conquest!” and, pitching his tent of coarse hair, calmly seated himself on the ground. After signing the capitulation, he entered the city without fear or precaution, and courteously discoursed with the patriarch concerning its religious antiquities. Sophronius bowed before his new master, and secretly muttered, in the words of Daniel, ” The abomination of desolation ” is in the holy place.” At the hour of prayer they stood together in the church of the Resurrection; but the caliph refused to perform his devotions, and contented himself with praying on the steps of the church of Constantine. To the patriarch he disclosed his prudent and honourable motive. ” Had I yielded,” said Omar, ” to your request, the Moslems of a future age would have infringed the treaty under colour of imitating my example.” By his command the ground of the temple of Solomon was prepared for the foundation of a mosch; and, during a residence of ten days, he regulated the present and future state of his Syrian conquests.

Regarding churches and synagogues

Verse 22:40

[They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right - only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah." And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.

Show me where in the Quran it suggests such thing? You are deriving based on the fact that maybe he didnt need to go coz he was met outside or they didnt need to go....

Sister, i am not deriving. It is a jurisprudence ruling in the 4 schools of Sunni Islam.

Sister, i am not deriving. It is a jurisprudence ruling in the 4 schools of Sunni Islam.
I am only asking for proof...if it is mentioned or derived based on someone didnt do it scenario (not literally you deriving it but the fact that there is no data on it doesnt equal to it is haram!)

Also, in the Jewish Halakha law, all Christians are consider "Abdoda Zaraa" [ idol worshippers ]

Based on this the Mishna [ Maimonides interpretation of the Torah ] has made it illegal for jews to ever enter a church

Also, in the Jewish Halakha law, all Christians are consider "Abdoda Zaraa" [ idol worshippers ]

Based on this the Mishna [ Maimonides interpretation of the Torah ] has made it illegal for jews to ever enter a church
That is fine but that is the Jewish law we are not using everything from that law no more! We are given Quran so we should use that!

Ohh ya. U know it all. Congrats. We all are usless and only u the great one. By da way, come out of Pakistan to know bout cultures and its comparision. Then we wud talk.
Just pointed out how much you know about Pakistani culture, because you can understand it due to Muslims in India and punjabis, punjabis have hardly a culture of their own, from food to dress it's been influenced by central and West Asians, hell even the language of Urdu is the language of central Asian soldier camps that you proudly claim to share with them.

You know nothing about the culture and diversity of this land.

I am only asking for proof...if it is mentioned or derived based on someone didnt do it scenario (not literally you deriving it but the fact that there is no data on it doesnt equal to it is haram!)

It is a ruling in each of the 4 schools of Sunni Islam.

Imam ibn Abdin has mentioned it in Radd al Muhtar, the advanced hanafi fiqh manual [ Most Sunni Muslims are Hanafis in Pakistan ]

and Imam Ramli in his Sharh al-Minhaj, which is a exegesis of the original Minhaj al Talibin, which is Imam Nawawi RA fiqh work, the Shafii Mujtahid [ Malaysia is Shafii ]

If i get access to these books, i can point out the exact references

Ohh ya. U know it all. Congrats. We all are usless and only u the great one. By da way, come out of Pakistan to know bout cultures and its comparision. Then we wud talk.

Well I do know this that being a Muslim in let's say Pakistan and Somalia doesn't mean you have same culture, you may have same religion but not culture.

If you know about culture of Pakistan due to Indian Muslims then do tell me what does a Muslim of Assam have in common culturally with let's say a Muslim of Pakistan other then religion?.

What will a punjabi of India have in common culturally with let's say a Sindhi or Baluch of Pakistan?.

Now tell me you know about the culture of this land.

If i get access to these books, i can point out the exact references
That would be lovely! Coz I have never heard of this ruling before! It will cause alot of confusion as in UK some of the tarawih takes place in Church halls!

Well I do know this that being a Muslim in let's say Pakistan and Somalia doesn't mean you have same culture, you may have same religion but not culture.

If you know about culture of Pakistan due to Indian Muslims then do tell me what does a Muslim of Assam have in common culturally with let's say a Muslim of Pakistan other then religion?.

What will a punjabi of India have in common culturally with let's say a Sindhi or Baluch of Pakistan?.

Now tell me you know about the culture of this land.

yes and additionally even a Pakistani punjabi is different to an indian punjabi

That would be lovely! Coz I have never heard of this ruling before! It will cause alot of confusion as in UK some of the tarawih takes place in Church halls!

actually, in the UK, most people are aware of this ruling. Ask any Sunni scholar in the UK. Radd al Muhtar is a well known Hanafi fiqh manual. Almost all mosques in the UK [ more than around 3000 ] either follow the 4 schools of Sunni Islam, the shia schools of jurisprudence or the salafi/muslim brotherhood schools

It is haraam to pray tarawih in church halls in the hanafi madhab. [ or any prayer ]

It is haraam to pray tarawih in church halls in the hanafi madhab. [ or any prayer ]
I am sorry I will have to disagree esp because there is no other option left and hence people choose the churches! After all all the earth is a place for prostration!

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The earth has been made for me a place of prayer and purification, so whenever the time of prayer comes for any man of my ummah, let him pray.” Narrated by al-Bukhari, 335; Muslim, 521. Sharee’ah (Islamic law) only excludes from this specific places in which prayer is not valid, which include graveyards and bathrooms. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “All the earth is a place of prostration apart from graveyards and bathrooms.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 492; classed as saheeh (authentic) by al-Albani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Back
Top Bottom