What's new

Ocean of Tears Kashmir rape by hindu indian army

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we can do is continue to support our brethern in Baluchistan and keep pushing for freedom

Indians are trying to derail the thread, into a Indian state superposed Proxy against Pakistan and Iran.

Make a thread in Iranian Defence Section about BLA and support BLA organization there, which is against Iran and Pakistan..

It is a habit of India after all to devastate even innocent poor countries like Sri Lanka with Proxies.

this is what India is known for.

It is so dirty, one thread is not enough to to talk about how low these Indians can get in every possible way imaginable.

These people are proud Rape Capital of the world after all...

If you feel so bad about your muslim brethren , perhaps the Pakistani government shoudl open its border to the people who are getting treated like shit. But apparently there isnt any sort of political agendas here lol
They just want Kashmir for its river system, abundance in resources and strategic importance with China.

That Kashmiri love is just a fake mask :)

ever wondered why UN always shows Pakistan its middle finger? It is because they know what Pakistan is upto. :)

They just want Kashmir for its river system, abundance in resources and strategic importance with China.

That Kashmiri love is just a fake mask :)

ever wondered why UN always shows Pakistan its middle finger? It is because they know what Pakistan is upto. :)

It is indeed a political stunt. Pakistanis go on about how they had to relocate during the partition and then they turn around and say shit like "Kashmir belongs to muslims"- expecting everyone else to move out. LMAO

Always a foreigner to rule u, always slave

Now if the Hindus believe in the same concept of faith without seeing then where did the idols come from?.

Some if these idols have 6 arms, elephants head etc etc so same concept can't be applied here as how and where did these shapes come from?.

No body is a bigger slave than forced converts like you. Forever a slave.

And you converts can't understand faith, being a follower of a desert ***

Indians can no longer hide of all the torture and unjust they are doing with people of Kashmir.Various human rights organizations have noticed and spoken about it.But international community's biases has proved them useless in this regard.
----------------------------------------
According to this report:
'With the erosion of Kashmir's autonomy,came military repression and arguably attempted genocide.From 1989-2011 there have been reported 8,000 documentation disappearance and 70,000 deaths of Kashmiris resulting from Indian occupation.Torture is rampant.
Khurrum Pervaiz,liaison of international people's tribunal on human rights and justice in Indian administrated Kashmir(IPTK),works documentary on the cases of torture.He states:
'If you go to any village,hundreds of people in every village have been tortured,not just men and women but children and old people become impotent because their genitals were electrocuted.
He goes on to explain 100 of boys have been tortured by soldiers.In one case abuse was caught on a video.'
---------------------------------------
There is a lot which I haven't mentioned but it is described in this report,including story of a 60 year old man tortured by Indian military.This report also explains that how Indian authorties are trying all their level best to keep journalist away from this region,inorder to hide all their injustice and severe torture...now some mindsets are projecting and propagating Pakistan occupied Kashmir crap to hide their brutal crime and inhuman actions,while they blame our management for biases,shame on such hypocracy and biases.
Here is a link:
Kashmir: The Untold Story of Indian Occupation – Censored Notebook

Last edited:
Always a foreigner to rule u, always slave

Opps my apologies i forgot that US Drone Strikes to hunt Pakistanis have been legally n officially approved by ur Brave Pak Army n GoP.:enjoy:

See how shameless these Indians take pride in the variety of crimes against Kashmiris?

This is what we are dealing with, people who have no humanity in them. Humanity is to much to be expected from Indians, as they rape and murder Kashmiris, and laugh while they are at it.

Shameless are those person who use religion to achieve their goals.. Shameless are those people who send youth to wage jihad on other country and get them killed.. Shameless are those person who tried to capture a country and failed, now shedding crocodile tears.. Is there such a shameless people existed anywhere in this world?? Ohh wait!!

Shameless are those person who use religion to achieve their goals.. Shameless are those people who send youth to wage jihad on other country and get them killed.. Shameless are those person who tried to capture a country and failed, now shedding crocodile tears.. Is there such a shameless people existed anywhere in this world?? Ohh wait!!

Don't reply him....just enjoy is frustration... :) :D

Now if the Hindus believe in the same concept of faith without seeing then where did the idols come from?.

Some if these idols have 6 arms, elephants head etc etc so same concept can't be applied here as how and where did these shapes come from?.

From where did Mecca, Medina come from?? From where did praying 5 times a day come from??

Don't reply him....just enjoy is frustration... :) :D

I am trying to console him by rubbing some salt in his wounds :P

Indians can no longer hide of all the torture and unjust they are doing with people of Kashmir.Various human rights organizations have noticed have spoken about it.But international community's biases has proved them useless in this regard.
----------------------------------------
According to this report:
'With the erosion of Kashmir's autonomy,came military repression and arguably attempted genocide.From 1989-2011 there have been reported 8,000 documentation disappearance and 70,000 deaths of Kashmiris resulting from Indian occupation.Torture is rampant.
Khurrum Pervaiz,liaison of international people's tribunal on human rights and justice in Indian administrated Kashmir(IPTK),works documentary on the cases of torture.He states:
'If you go to any village,hundreds of people in every village have been tortured,not just men and women but children and old people become impotent because their genitals were electrocuted.
He goes on to explain 100 of boys have been tortured by soldiers.In one case abuse was caught on a video.'
---------------------------------------
There is a lot which I haven't mentioned but it is described in this project,including of how old man was tortured while he was under Indian military.This report also explains that how Indian authorties are trying all their level best to keep journalist away from this region,inorder to hide all their injustice and severe torture,they have started projecting and propagating Pakistan occupied Kashmir crap,shame on such hypocracy and biases.
Here is a link:
Kashmir: The Untold Story of Indian Occupation – Censored Notebook

Hmm....nice story, u got more i knw...:azn:

Well accept it or not but a huge s-hit storm is coming your way.

We can handle it!! We are handling the shits from our border for the lasts 65 years.. Have to say after all this macho jumbo, you realise that, you need 3-4 countries marching with you to take on us.. What a pathetic situation you guys are in.. :omghaha:

Do you see how shamelessly passive aggressive Rapist these Indians are on this thread? Indian army gang raped Kashmiris, and these Indians are trying to defend Indian Rape?

And these are the Rapes which have been REPORTED, think about the rapes which are Not reported because Indians want to aggressively DEFEND RAPE of Kashmiris.

Think about how many Kashmiris have been RAPED by the Rape Capital of the World.

These Indians truely are dirty people in every sense of the world. Is there in low these people wont fall down too?

Truely, India is the rape capital of the world.
After the video i posted everything is crystal clear but still they won,t accept.Rapes happen everyday in IOK but they go unreported because there is no law and order there.These filth-y indians don,t even spare injured cows and they also rape them.

Oh yeah, which part is untrue

The lingam worship, the idol worship or the part about having a god with a elephants head
Also what about drinking of a cow urine for curing diseases :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
See how shameless these Indians take pride in the variety of crimes against Kashmiris?

This is what we are dealing with, people who have no humanity in them. Humanity is to much to be expected from Indians, as they rape and murder Kashmiris, and laugh while they are at it.

Indians desperately trying to defend rape of Kashmiris. No Indians spoke for the Kashmiri rape victims. True face of Indians exposed again.

as if silencing Kashmiris to speak against their rapist wasn't enough, they want to silence everyone who speaks about it.

this is because Indians are delusional and live in their delusions. Indians do not like reality.

Monsieur,why are you expecting from them to have some shame?I say shame on my own civil regime for making pathetic foreign policy,I say shame to my politicians for engineering wrong policy,I say shame to all those mindsets of my own country who are sleeping in their cozy beds despite of the fact that we are in no situation to sleep,it is time for us now to wake up and unite against our worse opponents,and re-engeenier better policies and assure it's implementation to resolve such scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom