What's new

Ocean of Tears Kashmir rape by hindu indian army

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Pakistan Kashmiris carry weapons freely in their homeland, and enlist in the Pakistani army as Pakistani soldiers in uniform to defend their homeland of Kashmir.

In part of Kashmir which has been Invaded by India, If Kashmiris are allowed to carry weapons, the first thing they would do is kill the foreign rapist Indians who invaded their land.

Dude we are not an anarchist country like yours which allow each and every nut job to carry weapons.. Not only in Kashmir, no where in Indian state allow us to carry weapon..

Oh its the true faith alright, and alhamdulilla we are muslims

There is no way around it the old hinduism is retarded, I assume your a xtian so your forefathers made the same decision of going what the hell is all this idol and lingam worship I want nothing to do with it.

Islam is spreading, everything is going according to Gods plan

Islam is spreading? My ***! muslims are turning into atheists on daily basis. They are leaving the so called 'religion of peace' after seeing what it has lead to.

There is no way around it the old hinduism is retarded, I assume your a xtian so your forefathers made the same decision of going what the hell is all this idol and lingam worship I want nothing to do with it.

We gave them that Shyte and skanked them off, man with 6 arms u don't need that many hands to b a wankr.

Now that's guts that we still keep on fighting and no surrender, but u guys wouldn't know what guts are.

Yep in the entire world only Pakistanis have such guts to invite foreign military drone for shooting practice on its own civilians...:tup:

Yea right.. I asked you what is the proof that your's is the true faith?? Did god came to tell you that? My forefathers also took a good decision to stick with Christianity.. Otherwise, I would have been a nut job like you insulting other religions :partay:

Yep in the entire world only Pakistanis have such guts to invite foreign military drone for shooting practice on its own civilians...:tup:

Wow did u think all that by ur self, how is Sonia Gandhi how is her Roman Empire going on u guys?.

Yea right.. I asked you what is the proof that your's is the true faith?? Did god came to tell you that? My forefathers also took a good decision to stick with Christianity.. Otherwise, I would have been a nut job like you insulting other religions :partay:

The whole concept of faith is to believe in something u haven't seen.

Not much faith when a 6 arm wankr is standing in front of u.

Lolz, I am not the one who whine about Kashmir and Muslims in every other thread.. Kashmir remains with India.. Digest it and cry hugging your pillow..

Dude, I am bored.. Let me have some fun with my supremacist ideas ;)

Kashmir has been invaded by India, like how the British invaded foreign lands.

Kashmir is a state which has been invaded by foreign Indians, and is occupied by India.

Kashmir was not part of India, never was, it is not and never will be. It is just occupied by foreign Indians.

Kashmiris are fighting for their freedom against the Indian invaders. Inshallah. Hopefully, one day, their land would be liberated and become sovereign.

Indian invaders RAPE Kashmiris. These are rapes by India which get REPORTED. India aggressively tries to defend rape in Kashmir, as seen in this thread. India is known as the rape capital of the world.

Last edited:
It was not good that you took 26/11 as a proud moment for you, but then i can't expect more from such low life people :)

Ok my little my subhuman monkey, I know u ain't got heart for anything other then just go and cry in front of an idol.

@Aeronaut they started it on Islam we just finished it off, if it means a ban then b it, cuz I am what I am.

The whole concept of faith is to believe in something u haven't seen.

Not much faith when a 6 arm wankr is standing in front of u.

So how much faith you have when some one fly in a winged horse and splitting the moon into two??

Kashmir has been invaded by India, like how the British invaded foreign lands.

Kashmir is a state which has been invaded by foreign Indians, and is occupied by India.

Kashmir was not part of India, never was, and never will be. It is just occupied by foreign Indians.

Kashmiris are fighting for their freedom against the Indian invaders. Inshallah. Hopefully, one day, their land would be liberated and become sovereign.

Indian invaders RAPE Kashmiris. These are rapes by India which get REPORTED. India aggressively tries to defend rape in Kashmir, as seen in this thread. India is known as the rape capital of the world.

I told you, you need to learn at least some history before commenting like this.. Go and check internet about who invaded Kashmir first.. After that are the usual rant of a frustrated looser!!

So how much faith you have when some one fly in a winged horse and splitting the moon into two??

Same can be asked of u and all the bull.

Go away cockroach this is pakistani forum shwww u r were bad in ur past life that's y u r a fly today so shwwwe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom