What's new

Ocean of Tears Kashmir rape by hindu indian army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same can be asked of u and all the bull.

Go away cockroach this is pakistani forum shwww u r were bad in ur past life that's y u r a fly today so shwwwe

So you dont have any answer.. You find it easy to insult other religion when it become about your religion, you dont have any proper answer :haha:

So you dont have any answer.. You find it easy to insult other religion when it become about your religion, you dont have any proper answer :haha:

U r stupid if u read what I said the whole concept if faith is to believe in something u haven't seen.

If u saw it then there is no point of faith, so yes I believe in the moon being broken I believe in a Pegasus going heaven.

Horse doesn't fly a Pegasus does u fool.

The point is what hose smelly Hindus were dong in the land of Muslims?? If those kashmiri pundits want to live then they should stay away from Kashmir.Because in that land clean land of muslims there is no place for those cave cunts who worship rats and monkeys and drink cow urine.
u assholes dont belong here, whole of indian subcontinent belongs to hindus, even your pakistan afganistan, bangladesh, got it u arab asshole?

The trouble with nuking a country right next to you is that you will indirectly nuke yourself. Lol furthermore, The countries next to India , and Pak will also be affected by both of the countries dick measuring competition.

LOL gota love the Indians and Pakistanis and their tea time talk about who is gona nuke who :lol: Its like the pot calling the kettle black.

Why Pakistan is trying to interfere in our internal matters and using the media & internet to spread lies, fake videos, & false propaganda to malign India when Pakistan Occupied Kashmir is in a much horrible state?

Kashmir was part of India, is part of India, and will remain so forever. Pakistan should give freedom to the Pakistan Occupied Kashmir so that they can join their motherland India.

We don't care if some Pakistanis burn their computer/mobile in anger after reading this eternal truth! :-)

I told you, you need to learn at least some history before commenting like this.. Go and check internet about who invaded Kashmir first.. After that are the usual rant of a frustrated looser!!

Kashmir has been invaded by India, Kashmir have made this clear in the last 65 + years, Indians love to live in delusions, and deny reality.

Kashmiris protest against Indian invaders by shutting down each and every business, shop market in Indian occupied Kashmir, when ever a high ranking foreign Indian official enters Kashmir.

Indians do not want to live in the reality, thus they live in delusions...

Indian state actors RAPE Kashmiris. Indian Army raped Kashmiris, and Indians try to aggresively defend RAPE of Kashmiris. These are the rapes which get reported, ins spite of aggressive Indian policy to isolate Indian occupied Kashmir from the world. What about the rapes which don't get reported?

India is known as the rape capital of the world, and Kashmir has become the victim of this rape of the world. Their Kashmiri voices are silenced every time they speak against their rapists. AKA India, AKA rape Capital of the world.

In recent months, when Kashmiris protest against Indian occupation and spoke for their homeland. Indian army killed Kashmiri youth in cold blood.

Indians even violate LoC to kill Kashmiris on Pakistan's side.

this is the true face of India. Indians state is killing Kashmiris in their own homeland, because India has invaded Kashmir, and wants to keep it's occupation of Kashmir.

U r stupid if u read what I said the whole concept if faith is to believe in something u haven't seen.

If u saw it then there is no point of faith, so yes I believe in the moon being broken I believe in a Pegasus going heaven.

Horse doesn't fly a Pegasus does u fool.

Whole concept of faith is to believe in something you haven't seen, still you have no problem saying Hinduism is not a true religion.. Hypocrite!! :haha:

They also believe in something they did not see, just like you believe in your religion.. Who give you the right to tell that they are having cavemen mentality and their worship is wrong.. Just because your religion said idol worshipping is a sin? Then in bible, Jesus also says that their will be a lot of fake prophets come after me and do not believe them.. So can I call your religion a fake and mention your Prophets as frauds??? Is this okay with you because my religion make me believe like that? Its their custom and their religion and they are fine with it.. Why are you getting so unsecured about it?? If you believe your religion is true then why is the need of insulting other religion to prove that your religion is great??

Kashmir has been invaded by India, Kashmir have made this clear in the last 65 + years, Indians love to live in delusions, and deny reality.

Kashmiris protest against Indian invaders by shutting down each and every business, shop market in Indian occupied Kashmir, when ever a high ranking foreign Indian official enters Kashmir.
<snip>

this is the true face of India. Indians state is killing Kashmiris in their own homeland, because India has invaded Kashmir, and wants to keep it's occupation.

Dude, your mind is wandering all over.. Concentrate and whine about one thing!! :omghaha:

Also, I dont see how Kashmir is exclusively for muslims either. Especially since people of other faiths have been living in that area lot earlier than islam even existed. So we re back to sq 1 really.

Its like Israel vs Palestine all over again. Hypocrisy at its best :lol:

Indians do not want to live in the reality, thus they live in delusions...

Indian state actors RAPE Kashmiris. Indian Army raped Kashmiris, and Indians try to aggresively defend RAPE of Kashmiris. These are the rapes which get reported, ins spite of aggressive Indian policy to isolate Indian occupied Kashmir from the world. What about the rapes which don't get reported?

India is known as the rape capital of the world, and Kashmir has become the victim of this rape of the world. Their Kashmiri voices are silenced every time they speak against their rapists. AKA India, AKA rape Capital of the world.

In recent months, when Kashmiris protest against Indian occupation and spoke for their homeland. Indian army killed Kashmiri youth in cold blood.

this is the true face of India. Indians state is killing Kashmiris in their own homeland, because India has invaded Kashmir, and wants to keep it's occupation of Kashmir.

Yes we will keep Kashmir under our control. :)

Now stop writing the same things again and again lol

Dude, your mind is wandering all over.. Concentrate and whine about one thing!! :omghaha:

See how shameless these Indians take pride in the variety of crimes against Kashmiris?

This is what we are dealing with, people who have no humanity in them. Humanity is to much to be expected from Indians, as they rape and murder Kashmiris, and laugh while they are at it.

Yes we will keep Kashmir under our control. :)

Now stop writing the same things again and again lol

Indians desperately trying to defend rape of Kashmiris. No Indians spoke for the Kashmiri rape victims. True face of Indians exposed again.

as if silencing Kashmiris to speak against their rapist wasn't enough, they want to silence everyone who speaks about it.

this is because Indians are delusional and live in their delusions. Indians do not like reality.

^^ Coming from a country that has perpetrated biggest orgy of genocide and rapine after WW-2.

And that was born with ethnic cleansing.

Like we give a damn to their whining!

They are a rape obsessed nation, if young girls are not safe in Delhi or Mumbai what chance is there for kashmir.

Every time their is a riot in India the rape squads come out

All we can do is continue to support our brethern in Kashmir and keep pushing for freedom

You can start by returning from the kaffir crusader country first.

See how shameless these Indians take pride in the variety of crimes against Kashmiris?

This is what we are dealing with, people who have no humanity in them. Humanity is to much to be expected from Indians, as they rape and murder Kashmiris, and laugh while they are at it.

Indians desperately trying to defend rape of Kashmiris. No Indians spoke for the Kashmiri rape victims. True face of Indians exposed again.

as if silencing Kashmiris to speak against their rapist wasn't enough, they want to silence everyone who speaks about it.

this is because Indians are delusional and live in their delusions. Indians do not like reality.

Yes we will still keep Kashmir in our control.

Go cry me a river :lol:

She is busy in sending RAW agents to Pakistan to be killed by US Drones to defame Americans using Arabian media...:omghaha:

Pakistan says drone strikes killed 67 civilians since 2008 | Al Jazeera America

Always a foreigner to rule u, always slave
Whole concept of faith is to believe in something you haven't seen, still you have no problem saying Hinduism is not a true religion.. Hypocrite!! :haha:

They also believe in something they did not see, just like you believe in your religion.. Who give you the right to tell that they are having cavemen mentality and their worship is wrong.. Just because your religion said idol worshipping is a sin? Then in bible, Jesus also says that their will be a lot of fake prophets come after me and do not believe them.. So can I call your religion a fake and mention your Prophets as frauds??? Is this okay with you because my religion make me believe like that? Its their custom and their religion and they are fine with it.. Why are you getting so unsecured about it?? If you believe your religion is true then why is the need of insulting other religion to prove that your religion is great??

Now if the Hindus believe in the same concept of faith without seeing then where did the idols come from?.

Some if these idols have 6 arms, elephants head etc etc so same concept can't be applied here as how and where did these shapes come from?.

If you feel so bad about your muslim brethren , perhaps the Pakistani government shoudl open its border to the people who are getting treated like shit. But apparently there isnt any sort of political agendas here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom