What's new

OBSESSED: Hindu Youtuber pays another Hindu to pose as Muslim and abuse Tanatani Dharma on video and incite riots

Yes "friend" @Hiptullha
Why don't you share what your "friend" Wrote?
Ask him again

Why dont you "Prowe" it
Ask your "frande"
Provide evidence
It's your account, you stupid pajeet. Post the screenshots proving me wrong. I don't have contact with my friend anymore.

It's your account, you stupid pajeet. Post the screenshots proving me wrong. I don't have contact with my friend anymore.
Yeah right but
But you can still call me a rapist
Disgusting scum

As I said prove it
It's your insinuation

Yeah right
But you can still call me a rapist
Disgusting scum

As I said prove it
It's your insinuation
There is reliable evidence suggesting you were allegedly raping someone during the Raksha Bandhan incest festival. I'm not calling you a rapist. Stop crying and prove the allegations wrong.

Last edited:
Disgusting @Hiptullha
As I said contact your "friend" Prove it

You are the one doing the allegations
This guy's a broken record lmao.

This will be my last response. You made rape threats to a friend of a mine on another forum. I don't have contact with him anymore so I can't verify with him like I originally did. You however, have access to that account. Feel free to prove everyone wrong by sending the screenshots. If you don't want to because you'll be exposed, then stop crying. Simple as.

even in turban mullahs looklike these Talibani mullahs:
sss.jpg

eee.jpg

In white Islamic cap:
fff.jpg

This will be my last response. You made rape threats to a friend of a mine on another forum. I don't have contact with him anymore so I can't verify with him like I originally did. You however, have access tot hat account. Feel free to prove everyone wrong by sending the screenshots. If you don't want to because you'll be exposed, then stop crying. Simple as.
Thier were no such threats
Your "friend" Is you
You are crying bcs I am exposing you for your multi ID everyone knows now
How can't you contact him if you know what was said 3 years ago
Even then your "friend" Was like you hating minorities Called me a faggot as an insult does your "friend" Hate gays?
Prove it it's your allegations

This will be my last response. You made rape threats to a friend of a mine on another forum
Prove it the one making the allegation must prove the allegations
I am not even addressing how you mock religious festivals

You made rape threats to a friend of a mine on another forum
You are multi ID scum @Hiptullha

. I don't have contact with him anymore so I can't verify with him like I originally did.
Convenient
But you still know instantly what was said 3 yrs ago
Aren't you the one saying I was "smacked" ?

You however, have access to that account. Feel free to prove everyone wrong by sending the screenshots.
Why should I send you anything you are the one making allegations ?
You also realize I can send what your "friend" Wrote and nothing else?

If you don't want to because you'll be exposed, then stop crying. Simple as.
Maybe it could be also bcs of privacy and I don't want people digging my personal info
Just a guess

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom