What's new

OBSESSED: Hindu Youtuber pays another Hindu to pose as Muslim and abuse Tanatani Dharma on video and incite riots

PDF's official multiple id detector khud ban gaya multiple id.

He changed his name to Javed to look like a Sikh. The idiot deserves prison time just for that.

The hindus just love larping, a strange strange people

But the hatred in India has reached a tipping point

We always had to develop Indian Muslims to the point where they understood the danger and the enemy

They are beginning to get it now

PDF's official multiple id detector khud ban gaya multiple id.
I don't get this jibe. This is my first account. Cool it with the deranged conspiracy theories being promoted by one of the most virulent bigots on this forum (who also happens to be an alleged rapist).

Did you just call me a rapist @Hiptullha ?
No, I didn't call you a rapist, I said alleged. All I know is you took a "wacation" during Raksha Bandhan (known to be an incest festival), multiple rapes were reported in BHARAT, and then you came back right after the festival ended saying you "vere done enzoying Raksha Bandhan".

No, I didn't call you a rapist, I said alleged. All I know is you took a "wacation" during Raksha Bandhan (known to be an incest festival), multiple rapes were reported in BHARAT, and then you came back right after the festival ended saying you "vere done enzoying Raksha Bandhan".
This is the multi ID radical
We're you fighting for gaza on Twitter these day ?

All I know is you took a "wacation" during Raksha Bandhan
I did not say that pakistani
I said it was a holiday
How disgusting do you have to be to make these satements

How disgusting do you have to be to make these satements
I don't buy the feigned moral outrage. You made rape threats to my friend on Defensehub in private messages. I see through your act. Go find someone else to emotionally blackmail.

I don't buy the feigned moral outrage. You made rape threats to my friend on Defensehub in private messages. I see through your act. Go find someone else to emotionally blackmail
Which threats thier was no such thing @Hiptullha
Didn't you say you lost the screen-shots ?
Disgusting🤢🤮

That's what my friend told me. Yes, I don't have the screenshots anymore but I believe him. If you have proof otherwise, feel free to share
Yes "friend" @Hiptullha
Why don't you share what your "friend" Wrote?
Ask him again
If you have proof otherwise, feel free to share it.
Why dont you "Prowe" it
Ask your "frande"
Provide evidence

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom