What's new

Obama's AF-1 flightpath avoided flying over South China Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, apart from the nitpicking, you guys failed to see the dynamic behind this whole event.
During the Republican "undercard" debate on Fox Business in Nov. last year, Gov. Chris Christie said " I'll fly Air Force One over disputed Chinese-controlled islands to show them we mean business". Christie also called US President Barack Obama’s and Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy “feckless” and “weak.”

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/chris-christie-air-force-one-south-china-sea-2015-11?r=US&IR=T

So the whole of my point of this thread is, isn't this the best time for Obama to fly AF-1 over the Chinese- controlled islands to show he means business? Clearly Obama chose not to do so.

Perhaps that is why Mark Knoller, the White House correspondent , made the statement of "notes AF-1 flightpath hugged the coast and avoided flying over South China Sea" in the first place.

Was Chris Christi POTUS or is it Barack Obama? AF1 does not have an obligation to flew thru anything beside from A to B. There are about 200 US military flight take off and land in South East Asia every day, how many of those are flying thru the islands itself??

So if POTUS or majority of Military Flight in that area does not fly pass the island, does that actually means anything? Or do you actually think Chinese would do anything other than asking it to leave even if AF1 do flew over those Island? Do you think Obama would expect Chinese to fire some missile at AF1 if he does choose to fly over the island??

Again, you have no point to continue on this thread...That's how the situation stand.

I still like him though. I would want to play soccer with him.

Meh, I don't know buddy, I was on the phone with him a few month ago. I don't think of him as anything, I can just say he would not be in my circle of friends (I can't really communicate with him, I spoke crap mandarin and he spoke crap English. I suppose he don't speak Spanish or Swedish) so I will probably not going to hang around with him much, even tho we live 40 clicks apart

But still, he is considered one of the more "Approachable" Chinese member here.

This is the most sensible post of the thread.

Now that gives one a good idea who the discussion have been going along in this thread. :lol:

By the way, what is your signature about?

thank you sir , well obama's step-father was afterall an indonesian :lol: you never saw him play golf with the malaysian prime minister ?! maybe he was hoping to find his trump card , or maybe he wanted the cowards way out , i don't know lol

my signature is about how the myth of 300 spartans might be related to the british poem Charge of the light brigade and 600 british cavalrymen , you know kinda like the jewish bible where they take things from the present and apply them to the past , you get the idea..

1. the thread title is wrong
2. the tweet is wrong ( East China Sea or South China Sea can't be considered as Coast )
3. the attached photo is real flightpath from Tokyo to Hanoi
4. The FIR map explained the flightpath of AF-1 ( AF-1 tried to avoid to enter China FIR but choose PH and VN FIR )
5,the mission of AF-1 isn't challenge China excessive claim but all the way to Hanoi as scheduled

the guy twisted the mission of AF-1 to challenge China fake islands in order to support his mess.
Now I understand more about character of Chinese members.

Last edited:
Do you mean MH370 instead? Cause MH-17 were shoot down over Ukraine and was already found

whatever the flight number , the one that drowned in the same sea , the south china sea

whatever the flight number , the one that drowned in the same sea , the south china sea

I think MH-370 actually went down in Indian Ocean, not South China Seas, as debris were found near Africa already, which support the theory of the plane went down in Southern Indian Oceans, near Australia.

maybe obama was hoping to find the malaysian flight MH17 on his way to japan

Your post
1. MH-17
2. The plane went down in SCS
----------
Actually, we don't know what you want to talk about.
1. If AF-1 want to find MH-17, it's needless because they found it in Ukraine
2. If AF-1 want to find the one drowned in SCS, they can find null, because there's no drowned one in SCS.
More, the flightpath is on his way from Japan to Vietnam ( 22 May ), not to Japan ( 25 May )

I think MH-370 actually went down in Indian Ocean, not South China Seas, as debris were found near Africa already, which support the theory of the plane went down in Southern Indian Oceans, near Australia.

that was only confirmed by the BBC news and no official aviation party , debris were said to been found in sri lanka too , they could have simply floated all the way from the south china sea , to the South african tip , that's possible

the indian ocean flight path theory was only proposed by the british company inmarsat , with few evidence , ain't that ironic that both were british sources ?! :) , it was a suicide by the pilot get over it , just like the german cheap airliner , last year , in the alps

and regarding the flight number , well sorry pal , i'm not good with numbers , maybe next time you should consult your chinese buddies :D

Your post
1. MH-17
2. The plane went down in SCS
----------
Actually, we don't know what you want to talk about.
1. If AF-1 want to find MH-17, it's needless because they found it in Ukraine
2. If AF-1 want to find the one drowned in SCS, they can find null, because there's no drowned one in SCS.

you're absolutely tight

my point being , maybe the obama's Air force one crew are more afriad of the sam sites in mainland china , than china's artificial island tourist attraction , or maybe they are doing their best to end his 2 terms of presidency with no incident whatsoever

Hahaha, many Chinese members want to believe in your idea.
But the fact that, AF-1 find its way within FIR Japan, Philippines, and Vietnam with pre-approved flight. Not in China FIR
And there's not any ADIZ in SCS, so they have no reason to be afraid of any SAM,
and I believe that AF-1 has essential electronic warfare pods to counter incoming SAM

Last edited:

thank you sir , or maybe obama lifted the sanctions on vietnam so that they don't shoot down her plane over the enitre asian continent :D

thank you sir , or maybe obama lifted the sanctions on vietnam so that they don't shoot down her plane over the enitre asian continent :D

We didn't know whether he would lift the sanction on Vietnam or not, at that moment, when AF-1 crossing the SCS to Vietnam.
If China SAM hit AF-1, I think Joe Biden would be the one who command the nuclear attack to China.

But the fact that, AF-1 find its way within FIR Japan, Philippines, and Vietnam with pre-approved flight. Not in China FIR
And there's not any ADIZ in SCS, so they have no reason to be afraid of any SAM,
and I believe that AF-1 has essential electronic welfare pods to counter incoming SAM

hahaha , it would be funny to imagine the air force 1 deploying counter measures and then swinging left and right with obama in it , against chinese sams ! :lol:

We didn't know whether he would lift the sanction on Vietnam or not, at that moment, when AF-1 crossing the SCS to Vietnam.
If China SAM hit AF-1, I think Joe Biden would be the one who command the nuclear attack to China.

i don't think so , americans today care more about trump than biden , biden is even cheaper than obama

hahaha , it would be funny to imagine the air force 1 deploying counter measures and then swinging left and right with obama in it , against chinese sams ! :lol:

i don't think so , americans today care more about trump than biden , biden is even cheaper than obama

If Obama downed by SAM, Joe Biden take the President position, my pal !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom