What's new

Obama's AF-1 flightpath avoided flying over South China Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiqiu

Reaction score
Country
China
Thanks to Obama for explaining the meaning of "Do as I say, not as I do" once again to the world.

The following two tweets are from Mark Knoller, who is the CBS White House Correspondent covering the Obama's tour.
https://twitter.com/markknoller

Mark Knoller ‏@markknoller May 22
Press pooler @Kevinliptakcnn notes AF-1 flightpath hugged the coast and avoided flying over South China Sea.
7141aa8880784b6c8617364ce784f0af.jpg

Mark Knoller ‏@markknoller 17h17 hours ago
Pres Obama said all the US wants in South China Sea is freedom of navigation, freedom of overflight and enforcement of intl rules & norms.

I think Chinese are looking way too deep into this :rofl:

Maybe you should direct that statement to Mark Knoller or Press pooler Kevinliptakcnn. They seem to think it was important to mentioning it.

what tweets are you referring to? I don't see anything mentioning Obama not flying over the SCS :what: which AF1 did fly over the SCS :rofl:

33c41mr.png

did AF1 flyover Mainland China?? no, but who cares

like always Chinese making something out of nothing. Insecure about U.S stance on the SCS navigation and opening up to Vietnam.

maybe obama was hoping to find the malaysian flight MH17 on his way to japan

wrong. correct is the Airforce One avoided flying over China. the flight path is as you can see it: Japan, Taiwan/Philippines, Vietnam controlled airspace in the SC Sea, before heading to Hanoi.

Obama may think China is unpredictable, dangerous. a rough state.

wrong. correct is the Airforce One avoided flying over China. the flight path is as you can see it: Japan, Taiwan/Philippines, Vietnam controlled airspace in the SC Sea, before heading to Hanoi.

Obama may think China is unpredictable, dangerous. a rough state.

A Vietnamese not calling the US a rough, unpredictable, dangerous state... Gods must have gone mad.

Maybe Obama want to stay close to airport just in case that the AF-1 malfunctions. :D:D

A Vietnamese not calling the US a rough, unpredictable, dangerous state... Gods must have gone mad.
China has replaced America, gaining the top position. Congrat.
No wonder, with chinese generals and their palsied fingers on missile button.

Thanks to Obama for explaining the meaning of "Do as I say, not as I do" once again to the world.

The following two tweets are from Mark Knoller, who is the CBS White House Correspondent covering the Obama's tour.

Press pooler @Kevinliptakcnn notes AF-1 flightpath hugged the coast and avoided flying over South China Sea.

Pres Obama said all the US wants in South China Sea is freedom of navigation, freedom of overflight and enforcement of intl rules & norms.

............This flight path show AF1 did flew over South China Seas.........In fact, it enter South China Seas from the NE and exit from SW, which cut across the disputed area directly.......If they were to hug the coast, then AF1 should have flown closer to Hainan instead of Closer to Manila as shown on this flight paths.

This is the Disputed Area

South_China_Sea_claims_map.jpg

In fact, I would have to say the entire flight path fly thru the South China Seas between Spratly and Paracel islands

Obama want to avoid the need to identify to PLAAF or PLANAF of Obama arrival. :D

They just safe guard the president of the USA , if they fly near the coast of China there is a possibility that a suicidal lunatic commie pilot will ram the AF1.

I bet raptors already doing flyby on commie fake island with out even noticing it , to make sure safe radius from AF1

Try harder.
Mark KnollerVerified account‏@markknoller

May 22nd :rofl: you should of posted this tweet from the get go. I am not going to go through dozens of tweets to find that.

............This flight path show AF1 did flew over South China Seas.........In fact, it enter South China Seas from the NE and exit from SW, which cut across the disputed area directly.......If they were to hug the coast, then AF1 should have flown closer to Hainan instead of Closer to Manila as shown on this flight paths.

This is the Disputed Area

View attachment 307025

In fact, I would have to say the entire flight path fly thru the South China Seas between Spratly and Paracel islands

this is China ADIZ it wants over the SCS

ADIZ-South-China-Sea.jpg

if AF-1 was trying to avoid it......it would have flown over the Philippines,Malaysia and came up from the south to Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom