What's new

Obama to Apologize to Afghanistan Under Deal to Keep Troops There Indefinitely

Look even I can see the hidden last hope in your comment. :sarcastic: Pakistan don't see as a disaster but as hope of opportunity to bring back Taliban in Afghanistan, after all you don't speak some foreign language.

You see what you want to see :lol: , Sorry to disappoint you but No one wants Taliban back .

That vacuum is like a dream come true for Pakistan, but not possible

Since when Afghans started to decide the fate of Afghanistan ??? The best you can do is to sit back and watch what others do to your country ... That "vacuum" is not in our interest but unfortunately for you , its not for you to decide that what is "possible" and what is not !!

Last edited:
You see what you want to see :lol: , Sorry to disappoint you but No one wants Taliban back .

Since when Afghans started to decide the fate of Afghanistan ??? The best you can do is to sit back and watch what others do to your country ... That "vacuum" is not in our interest but unfortunately for you , its not for you to decide that what is "possible" and what is not !!

Since Pakistan didn't existed! and your grand dadas were called Afghan/Indian! :)

Good for Indian investment. Bad for our neighbors as US drones will strike to disrupt any chances of peace in Pakistan.
As for Pakistan bashing US, stop taking aid money from them if they violate your sovereignty.

]

oh man you Indians will always be rondos.

I guess your stomach aches have become chronic viz a viz Pakistan.

It would have been better if you were wondering what will be your plans instead of what was our reaction
I am sure, one day I will see a post from you that will make some sense :)

American Special Forces, CIA, Military contractors (read blackwater) they ll all remain in Afghanistan, for a long time. Thats more than enough to keep the Taliban at bay and the Pakistanis busy :enjoy:

Last edited:
Since Pakistan didn't existed! and your grand dadas were called Afghan/Indian! :)

I was talking about relevant history ; Fate of Afghanistan is not decided by Afghans for at least 50 years now , and there is no hope for any such thing for another 50 years or so :)
And yes , Our forefathers were Indians and we are proud of it !! The term "India"is derived from River "Indus" and we still Inhabit the land around it as our forefathers did !! Not like "Bharatis" who get their name from a River that runs across the land they hate the most :sarcastic:..

I just narrated what every Pakistanis dream about.

Now how do you know what every Pakistani dreams about ?? :disagree: ... You Bharatis better get over with your "Pakistan Obsession" as it is not good for your mental health .. OR , just like @INDIC, you will end up suffering from "Schizophrenia":rofl: :rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom