What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

291604-crashfighteraircraftJFPAFPHOTOAFP-1321284692-317-640x480.jpg
Is it JF-17 Serial # 08-107?

if u look at the image the plan crashed up side down, may be this is the reason polit did't survived.
mean if he ejected late and plane is up side down, then first seat has to make it self staright and than shoute get opend . . .

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Is it JF-17 Serial # 08-107?

than its the old one . . .

a serious investigation should have to be made for the cause of crash . . . .

It is a Sad Sad event. I am deeply sadden to hear this. :(

if u look at the image the plan crashed up side down, may be this is the reason polit did't survived.
mean if he ejected late and plane is up side down, then first seat has to make it self staright and than shoute get opend . . .

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

than its the old one . . .

a serious investigation should have to be made for the cause of crash . . . .

Initial investigation has taken place, bird strike is looking like the cause, JFT fleet has not been grounded, and the display team in Dubai has been given the go-ahead to carry on.

Sqd Ldr Hussain (Shaheed)'s memories from High-mark 2010 flying -08-107 (AFM)
6344446807_fffa3edebb_b.jpg

After knowing the serial no. of aircraft, i was shocked once again.
See what i drew a few months ago ..... :cry:

20938710150176143293680.jpg

HIGH MARKS OF THUNDER
JF-17 Thunder (serial# 08-107) dropping MK-82 General Purpose Bombs on a mock target in exercise High Marks 2010. Another JF-17 (serial# 08-108) behind, having a little dark camouflage, is turning towards the scene. Date of the event is 29/3/2010. PAF Falcons - Picture Gallery - Aviation Art by Wahaj Ahmed Siddiqui - Pakistan Air Force

RIP

PAF lost one of its F-7 Fighter jet during a normal training mission in Attock near Dhok Pathan. Unfortunately Pilot lost his life(Shaheed) too. Though there was loss of ground life. Airheadquarter has already formed an inquiry board to find out the reason of the crash.

We have gotta wait for more latest news to find out who was the pilot, how this incident happen.
But that was really bad for us, especially the loss of a life a pilot. We need JF-17 soon to phase out these old F-7's.

Well did some 1 noticed that first news of crash in this thread is also from Attock ... Can we link them together ... I mean is their bird strikes occurrence is more their instead of other places ... Just thinking ...

I like the words of Pakistani Nationalist and i think that what has done is well done in sense of saving the lives of many pilots , because by giving up the life for nation Mr Hussain has pinpoint the problems in our fighting birds and now the engineers would think about it how to tackle with the ejection failures at low altitudes , maybe they use the same parachute techniq which para troopers use at low altitude jumps.

Inna lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon

Brave Shaheen may you rest in peace!

I know from firsthand experience what such a sudden loss does to a family, PAF, and the nation. It is a loss beyond imagination for those left behind, but everyone understands and accepts the will of Allah, for these brave souls create the expertise and experience that benefits the whole nation at the ultimate personal price.

The foundations of the walls of the nation's defense are red for a reason.

pshamim's view on this accident
In my view this accident was caused by a bird strike. Aircraft was flying very low and I am sure that aircraft was providing clear situation awareness due to the radar altimeter in the aircraft. So flying at a high angle of attack causing the wing to stop flying is out of question. You never fly with such AOA at low altitude.
That leaves the bird strike the only plausible cause specially the low altitude the aircraft was at and where most accidents are caused by bird strikes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom