What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

1653482069781.png

This the right way to behave post ejection. Wait for the paramedics and quietly ride back to CMH to be declared fit.There can be a ton of things ,during and post ejection,that can go wrong and can hurt a human body. Once I saw a picture in which a pilot was casually slouching atop a char pai while contacting his base apparently through a cell phone. That was reckless, also don't do this.😄😁
IMG_20220525_180324.jpg

Engine flameout after take-off....while bringing throttle back after AB.
It definitely is reaching a critical point where hard decisions to discontinue all F7s is most imperative. Thank fully the pilot lived; how many will continue to lose their lives not only here but also on the hiluxes (off topic)

There are still a few J-7s flying in China AF as well. Yes, they are old but for some training purposes, as long as the planes are still in good shape, they can be flied. Anyway, they are moving into the scrape yard slowly, I think.

This the right way to behave post ejection. Wait for the paramedics and quietly ride back to CMH to be declared fit.There can be a ton of things ,during and post ejection,that can go wrong and can hurt a human body. Once I saw a picture in which a pilot was casually slouching atop a char pai while contacting his base apparently through a cell phone. That was reckless, also don't do this.😄😁 View attachment 847701
That also happened in Mianwali. 20 sqn crash 2017

There are still a few J-7s flying in China AF as well. Yes, they are old but for some training purposes, as long as the planes are still in good shape, they can be flied. Anyway, they are moving into the scrape yard slowly, I think.

The PG family came after 2000. So they are not exactly old by flying hours or even by capabilities. They are half as young as the Mirage fleet and the AM/BM fleet.

Does anyone know what serial number was this F-7PG painted in the Tiger scheme for the squadrons 50th anniversay?

1672444921093.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom