What's new

Not aware of any audit of F-16s in Pakistan, says Pentagon Read more at: http://timesofindia.india

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be.. but she did not say that they are safe. They have been accounted for. Means they know the state of each aircraft
if accounted doesn't mean safe what will it be, if your assumptions is correct does that means 1 F-16 destroyed by IAF and accounted means all PAF F-16 intact , and you're trying to twisting the meaning of accounted to Indian narratives, google the meaning accounted you troll @Chowkidar placemat :blah::blah::blah:

you have no logic and commonsense and if you are speechless run to MOD for face saving, you troll @Chowkidar placemat :blah::blah:

This s latest. Pentagon does not know if there was indeed F16 inventory taken

‘Not aware’: Pentagon on Pak F-16 count after Feb aerial dogfight with IAF
The US government’s position appears to be in line with India, which in the backdrop of the attack, has reaffirmed its account of the downing of the Pakistani F-16, citing “electronic signature” as evidence.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ht-with-iaf/story-Rw4gSknuuSBnMc2EyYe62H.html

PAF is smart. They used Jordan F16 for Balakot operation.

PAF acquires F-16s from Jordan

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-buys-13-f16-from-jordan.300741/
Haha jordanian F-16s were also bought with US permission

Haha jordanian F-16s were also bought with US permission
Come on man. Seriously posting a random video ? On Friday there was no press release by them. I was asking for an independent source.

if accounted doesn't mean safe what will it be, if your assumptions is correct does that means 1 F-16 destroyed by IAF and accounted means all PAF F-16 intact , and you're trying to twisting the meaning of accounted to Indian narratives, google the meaning accounted you troll @Chowkidar placemat :blah::blah::blah:

you have no logic and commonsense and if you are speechless run to MOD for face saving, you troll @Chowkidar placemat :blah::blah:
Ok brother .. India and Pakistani are same peoples. Why are we fighting and letting us and Chinese decide.

As you see accounted for means justify, explain and resolve . Doesn’t mean safe. If one lollipop is dirty it’s been accounted for. If we don’t know what happened for on lollipop then it’s not been accounted for.

Attachments

• CB0E2F99-77EC-44EB-9581-1E0EBE396A7A.png
    CB0E2F99-77EC-44EB-9581-1E0EBE396A7A.png
    508.4 KB · Views: 22

This is what indians do they always try to twists the wordings to confuse. The pentagon correspondant Sara Seligman of FP with no relations with Pakistan clearly stated with two officials who are involved in audit of F16s in Pakistan that all F16s are accounted for that means they are save and intact while hindustan times and times of india which are local indian newspapers quote and unnamed official who simply said that I am not aware of this audit means he is not involved in the process so is not in a position to comment on this. Simple.

This is what indians do they always try to twists the wordings to confuse. The pentagon correspondant Sara Seligman of FP with no relations with Pakistan clearly stated with two officials who are involved in audit of F16s in Pakistan that all F16s are accounted for that means they are save and intact while hindustan times and times of india which are local indian newspapers quote and unnamed official who simply said that I am not aware of this audit means he is not involved in the process so is not in a position to comment on this. Simple.
Fair enough . If I ask the chokidar in pentagon he will say he is not aware . I think the Indian journalist asked an irrelevant pentagon person who said he is not aware.
Pakistan did no lose any F16 . I will go with this version

How can I. Soon I will be an aussie
But doesn't India and her interests still have a place in your heart? As for the how, that is easy. Try convincing fellow Indians on social media. I am sure you have other social media accounts

But doesn't India and her interests still have a place in your heart? As for the how, that is easy. Try convincing fellow Indians on social media. I am sure you have other social media accounts
I do I do. I will ask iAd to do an su30 count at the earliest.

As you see accounted for means justify, explain and resolve . Doesn’t mean safe. If one lollipop is dirty it’s been accounted for. If we don’t know what happened for on lollipop then it’s not been accounted for.
and look at meaning of Accounted for that you posted Resolved/justified/explain means that all F-16 of PAF are numbered meaning all are safe not a single jet was lost is missing, you twisting the word meaning senselessly @Chowkidar placemat

Fair enough . If I ask the chokidar in pentagon he will say he is not aware . I think the Indian journalist asked an irrelevant pentagon person who said he is not aware.
Pakistan did no lose any F16 . I will go with this version
and we didn't ask the Pentagon for clarification @Chowkidar placemat what troll you're i am not aware meaning this is not his field or he didn't know @Chowkidar placemat

I do I do. I will ask iAd to do an su30 count at the earliest.
No one has a solid proof of downing Su-30 either but remember our DG ISPR said from day one 2 indian jets are down may be its twin seat MIG-29/Mirage-2000 or MKI @Chowkidar placemat

WASHINGTON: Claims and counterclaims continue to fly over India’s insistence that it shot down an F-16 during its ..

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

I am waiting when this news is turned out to be fake just as fake as their so called "SIRR JEE KAL STRIKE 1", "SABZIKAL STRIKE 2" and FAKE Claim of Shooting down Pakistan F-16 LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA how much more room Indians have for anymore Humiliation ?

They are just siding with the truth.

Sometimes Indians say Western Media is siding by Pakistan and then do chest thumping claims like "WE SUCCESSFULLY ISOLATED PAKISTAN DIPLOMATICALLY"

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...-isolated-sushma-swaraj.612387/#post-11350220

The simplest explanation is that Abhi shot down his own wingman. That is the ultimate shame and hence why IAF is not admitting to their second aircraft being shot down. Otherwise the question arises, where was Abhi's wingman? Was there no one watching his six while he was getting an SD-10 going up his tailpipe? And if there wasnt, that just goes to show the cowardice and unprofessionalism of the IAF currently where they let the poor chap go alone in enemy territory while his wingman turned tail and ran in the opposite direction.

Ok brother .. India and Pakistani are same peoples. Why are we fighting and letting us and Chinese decide.

Lets be clear. Your country is fighting us and we are retaliating.

We want us to be brothers and solve the underlying problem Kashmir. If we do that our countries can have a bond stronger than US and Canada. Just like them, alot of our culture has similarities.

We have had our share of stupid people in power but now we have a Prime minister who NEVER wants to be remembered as someone who took his country to war. He has built a hospital, university, planted 1 billion trees, war is the last thing he wants.

The problem clearly is with Modi and we wish Indian people realise that and elect someone better.

WASHINGTON: Claims and counterclaims continue to fly over India’s insistence that it shot down an F-16 during its ..

Read more at:

Read more at:

Yeah and I'm sure the pentagon correspondent who confirmed it must be lying on her twitter?
I feel sorry for you little people, for your undying and unrelenting trust on your media which is only good at making stories that do not exist anywhere except in movies of bollywood.

You're depending on your bullshit media instead of the real information out there.
Pentagon has already confirmed they counted the Jordanian F-16's as well because every F-16 regardless of how you buy it does go through US government.

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought the video link showing some pentagon official pic in the display may be having some interview of the individual from the pentagon regarding the F-16 count but these were just pictures and the voice was of some indian bit*h probably. indian are shameless losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom