What's new

Not all Indians are rapists just like not all Pakistanis are terrorists

The premise of the title is wrong.

48% of Indians are female, 20% are below 10..so no way that every Indian is a "rapist".

While, inversely , on the other end, every one is a potential terrorist, even child suicide bombers.
Nice try idiot.
Most Pakistanis do not do terrorist activities.

But India is the rape capital of the world :lol:

Please keep your bullshit to yourself.

The title is correct.

Nice try idiot.
Most Pakistanis do not do terrorist activities.

But India is the rape capital of the world :lol:

Please keep your bullshit to yourself.

The title is correct.

It's logic, nothing else. You definitely know what you are famous for...idiot.

I have yet to see Pakistanis follow "Indian culture." I never follow Indian culture.

Or what about Western culture about getting a girlfriend or a boyfriend?

Even in the West women are treated badly but in a different way. Women in the west are treated no better than meat for hungry lions as they are dressed like prostitutes in scanty clothing.

From the wedding ceremony [red bridal dress and Mehndi] to the honor killing is all outdated Indian culture which to this day still exists. Even to the point where brutality against women is considered as norm in the typical patriarchal society.

And as for the western world, you are comparing lifestyle to the culture? Despite living in Canada for years, you know nothing about Western world.

Women in Canada enjoy freedom and safe to roam. That is called dignity. Killing women in the name of honor killing is not definition of dignity.

Besides, as Muslim we are not supposed to judge people even on appearance. Not to mention, women are given freedom in Canada to live the life they want which is accordance within the spirit of Islam is better than being hounded and getting killed in the name of honor killing.

Or better yet, not celebrating with the news that baby girl is born. Western parents rejoice the birth of baby girl whereas so-called typical Muslim parents rather frown over the news of baby girl.

As for the choice, I would take freedom for women over death for women in the name of honor killing. At least, they will live and enjoy their GOD-given rights such as freedom of right to practice expression. Meaning they are entitled to live the life they want even if their lifestyle disturbs you mentally while stroke your egos.

Living in Canada where i have seen fully dressed Muslim women involved in inappropriate scenes whereas women with alluring dress tend to be down to earth and live respectable life.

But i doubt you will understand the metaphor of 'Don't judge the book by the cover'.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom