What's new

Norway, Philippines ambassadors among 7 killed in Gilgit helicopter crash

no, but when the biggest terror group operating in Pakistan, against whom the Pakistani state is waging war, makes such a claim.. it is to be reported.

like I said, they picked it up from Pakistani sources.

this is not like the "terror at sea" thing where our media went ballistic over what was probably some smugglers, go revisit that thread if you want, almost all Indians here were critical of the reportage in our media then.

I've noticed this on many occasions on this forum, most recently about the Nepal disaster.. that Indians users here are very vocal in criticizing their media but most Pakistanis take their media's bs reporting to be fact..
I don't say to stop reporting.It shouldn't be in the headline. our media is saying that the heli crashed and so on.it is reporting about taliban's claim when the discussion is in detail.

That's not how they get TRP. Media is business now, Journalism is dead long back. I myself do not consider these media houses trustworthy. I look for different and opposing statements and views to get the complete picture of any event to understand it.
Obviously i do not expect Pakistani media to do any different. They are dimwitted as same and level of jingoistic reporting is also same.

However, I still do not understand how this reporting makes Indian media desperate?
I didn't say it was desperate.
But I think all media platforms are desperate.

Foreign Secretary: Engine failure caused the crash
source: dawn

ISLAMABAD: Foreign Secretary Aizaz Ahmad Chaudhry said Friday's helicopter crash in Gilgit-Baltistan's Naltar Valley happened due to engine failure, ruling out the possibility of any terrorist activity.

While addressing a press briefing, the foreign secretary expressed grief and extended the government's condolences over the sad demise of foreign dignitaries in the incident.

The trip was of a diplomatic nature and was planned to highlight development activities in the Gilgit-Baltistan region, said Chaudhry. Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was to inaugurate a Ski chairlift in the area, where Islamabad-based diplomats and their wives were also invited.

Wow, Just Wow.

Hats-off to you dude. You need a medal for this kind of hatred being a senior member.
you obviously skipped the pages where your fellow faithfuls were having a ball of a time over this incident!!!

Condolences to the family and friend sof the people who lost their lives in the crash, rip. Hopefully survivors have a fast and healthy recovery.

hopefully they will be disappointed
out of this forum on other un-moderated sites their expressions are very open.

but lets not copy them when a similar incident happens inside India.

they are Pakistan obsessed people,
the Indian media is almost burning itself out
looking at their charged up and gleeful commentary suggests that they have won the cricket world cup or something
What happened to your human tragedy...let's not talk here...speech.

you obviously skipped the pages where your fellow faithfuls were having a ball of a time over this incident!!!
I don't give a flying f@k to jingoistic morons, Be it Indian or Pakistani.

I just have problem with seniors starting mudslinging. If someone has the tag of TTA or Admin he must behave like one and not jump to conspiracy theory conclusions.

Wind bro they are schutia.
This thread is about martyr and guest death. This should not become a leg pulling thread.

This could happen to anybody. Even india had many crash with new halo. There is no loss of pride just a bad accident.
My dear, i was earlier having a conversation with a Scottish friend who has done tour of duty in both Iraq and Afghanistan, i mentioned this incident to him, his reply was ,''what's new with a chopper crashing, people have no idea how many American helicopters crash in Afghanistan, even without any enemy actions.... the only thing making headlines is that some VIPs have died in the crash''. Sad as it is, we take joy in our neighbours loss or tragedy and since due to the networking sites, nothing remains hidden. Both the sadness and joyful reactions. Sometimes in bad taste.

I don't give a flying f@k to jingoistic morons, Be it Indian or Pakistani.

I just have problem with seniors starting mudslinging. If someone has the tag of TTA or Admin he must behave like one and not jump to conspiracy theory conclusions.
well you should take a lesson from your sayings and spread to your fellow countrymen before they start charging off with utter shite smearing from their leaking bowels

my dear in such high profile crash information is passed slowly and cautiously. if you see sequence of event it was first crash with no fatalities, then a doubtful number without nationalities and when fatally injured passengers were identified, their names were disclosed. This is how it goes, rather then hype creating media which airs whatever can make their breaking news.

Wow conflicting reports with foreign dignataries on board

With the number of Mi-17 crashes in recent years, the entire fleet should be grounded and a thorough technical inspection be ordered. Everytime one crashes, the army issues a scripted press release 'oh it was a technical fault' and all the inquiry commissions set up to find out the exact cause of this and previous crashes are hushed up and no one ever hears about it again until another one crashes.

Pakistani foreign office must be rub by geniuses if barely 10hrs into the crash they have put out a statement saying it was engine failure; that's not even long enough for a team of investigators to put together what really happened.

well you should take a lesson from your sayings and spread to your fellow countrymen before they start charging off with utter shite smearing from their leaking bowels
I didn't want to go down that drain but since you are so hell bent, Go through the thread again.

See all the BS was started with post #64, A senior member from Pakistan. He somehow summarized that it was India behind that attack. And then after there are number of Pakistani members who connected the dots somehow with their ruhani akal and stated that India did this. Even TTA were involved.
Quote me any post from any Indian member where he cheered about the attack.

Even if you can, Let me tell you again.
"I don't give a flying f@k to jingoistic morons, Be it Indian or Pakistani."

Back
Top Bottom