What's new

North Korea Now Has Hypersonic Glide Vehicles: Hwasong-8 Potentially a Game Changer

No, the Ottoman Empire was a backwarded shithole. Thats why it collapsed. Its stagnation and backwardness made it the sick man of Europe. Greece always was pro science. We cant exist in a stagnated cultural dead entity.

The Greeks were also the intellectual elite in the Ottoman Empire, thats how we could crush it from inside.

You were second class citizen besides every empire has it's time.. 600+ years sounds like a longevity success to me..

A backward shithole don't last that long or expand that much without a flourishing economy.. you yourself as former citizen should have known better

You were second class citizen besides every empire has it's time.. 600+ years sounds like a longevity success to me..

A backward shithole don't last that long or expand that much without a flourishing economy.. you yourself as former citizen should have known better
He is a silly boy

But u understand how America support vile regimes like Israel and every dictator on the planet right
Israel is not a vile regime and is incomparable to North Korea by any means lol
You dumb ***.
Christians of Palestine are persecuted as bad at the Muslims...just youtube what's happening to the Christians their churches and their properties.
Stupid slaves of the Jews like u think Christians in Palestine are free....

Educate yourself ....no wonder the Greek civilisation died. Its ignorant people like u
Lol Christian Israelia are the safest Christians in the region, they live well and have well respected jobs.

Palestinian Christians are being persecuted by Muslims, and the Palestinian authority is trash to all the Palestinians.

It is not our duty to protect Christians that live under the Palestinian Authority.

Christians in Gaza for example are basically extinct. Their numbers are only dwindling, there are less than a thousand already.

Last edited:

All high economic minds plus diplomats were greeks. The Sultan had no trust in muslims in high positions. I guess he feared to be killed by them because ambitions to the throne.

he is a little boy whose brain hasn't fully developed yet. he says he is 19 but reality is he is most likely 15 and can not comprehend how the world works.
You're calling everyone disagreeing with you a little kid lol, you even said I am probably some obese guy that the IDF didn't recuit but I've proven you completely wrong

you're either mentally retarded or a kid yourself

All high economic minds plus diplomats were greeks. The Sultan had no trust in muslims in high positions. I guess he feared to be killed by them because ambitions to the throne.

Lmao just like how you claimed that the Byzentine elites were all greeks? You are a major revisionist

Lol Christian Israelia are the safest Christians in the region, they live well and have well respected jobs.

Palestinian Christians are being persecuted by Muslims, and the Palestinian authority is trash to all the Palestinians.

It is not our duty to protect Christians that live under the Palestinian Authority.

Christians in Gaza for example are basically extinct. Their numbers are only dwindling, there are less than a thousand already.
Israel is way beyond vile. Even nazis were better than Israelis. I hope you are preparing for your end...because your end will be very very bad.

Ask the Christians who live in Jerusalem and at the holiest churches. They are persecuted beaten and abused.
You Jews are more nazi than the nazis. But then again you are all product of nazi rapes etc...so why are we surprised

Last edited:
You dumb ***.
Christians of Palestine are persecuted as bad at the Muslims...just youtube what's happening to the Christians their churches and their properties.
Stupid slaves of the Jews like u think Christians in Palestine are free....

Educate yourself ....no wonder the Greek civilisation died. Its ignorant people like u
He’s a foolish and ignorant kid.

Very true about the christians there being persecuted as much as the Muslims.Some of the guardians of the main churches were even Greek Orthodox, but unlike this guy, they have brains and a heart instead of being a fascist, and they told me stories of how evil the Israeli occupation is.
Israel is way beyond vile. Even nazis were better than Israelis. I hope you are preparing for your end...because your end will be very very bad.

Ask the Christians who live in Jerusalem and at the holiest churches. They are persecuted beaten and abused.
You Jews are more nazi than the nazis. But then again you are all product of nazi rapes etc...so why are we surprised
Israel and the zog elites who control the west and global media and finance are the greatest evil on this earth, let’s not kid ourselves. Their main focus on earth is to create conflict, hatred and use the ensuing chaos to grab money, influence and land for themselves.

No lol

Holiest churches are in Israeli territory, in Nazereth, in Haifa, in Jerusalem. Not in Palestinian territories. The Christians going there are Israeli Christians which support Israel. Not Palestinian Christians.

The video you sent me is full of liars. No one is persecuting them because they're Christians but Muslims. It is a known fact Christians are slaughtered in Muslim countries, the West Bank and especially Gaza are not different.

The report found that the number of Christians in the Middle East has dwindled from 20% of the population a century ago to just 5% – most notably in the Palestinian territories, where they have dropped to below 1.5%.

The report cited “Islamic oppression” as the main source of persecution, adding that “Islamic extremist militants are also present in the West Bank, causing Christians to fear being attacked,” and that the persecution is particularly brutal for converts to Christianity.
At least three incidents have affected Christians living under Palestinian Authority rule this year, according to a report by the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies: A mob targeted the Christian village of Jifna near Ramallah, causing significant property damage and terrifying its residents, and a Maronite church in Bethlehem and an Anglican church near Ramallah were vandalized

Basically, you should shut your lying manipulating ***.

No lol

Holiest churches are in Israeli territory, in Nazereth, in Haifa, in Jerusalem. Not in Palestinian territories. The Christians going there are Israeli Christians which support Israel. Not Palestinian Christians.

The video you sent me is full of liars. No one is persecuting them because they're Christians but Muslims. It is a known fact Christians are slaughtered in Muslim countries, the West Bank and especially Gaza are not different.

The report found that the number of Christians in the Middle East has dwindled from 20% of the population a century ago to just 5% – most notably in the Palestinian territories, where they have dropped to below 1.5%.

The report cited “Islamic oppression” as the main source of persecution, adding that “Islamic extremist militants are also present in the West Bank, causing Christians to fear being attacked,” and that the persecution is particularly brutal for converts to Christianity.
At least three incidents have affected Christians living under Palestinian Authority rule this year, according to a report by the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies: A mob targeted the Christian village of Jifna near Ramallah, causing significant property damage and terrifying its residents, and a Maronite church in Bethlehem and an Anglican church near Ramallah were vandalized

Basically, you should shut your lying manipulating ***.
All of what you zionist claim is Palestine

Lmao just like how you claimed that the Byzentine elites were all greeks? You are a major revisionist

1. Byzantine was completly greek.

2. A greek could not be sultan. Because of that the ottoman sultan trusted our people more.

You can read yourself:

On the other hand, the Phanariots became prominent in the imperial capital of Constantinople as businessmen and diplomats, and the Greek Orthodox Church and the Ecumenical Patriarch rose to great power under the Sultan's protection, gaining religious control over the entire Orthodox population of the Empire, Greek, Albanian-speaking, Latin-speaking and Slavic.

Why do you evaluate DPRK like this? Because of the 1994 / 2004 famine? That is because of the sanctions and embargo imposed by the USA on DPRK. Shouldn't the USA bear more responsibility?
Moreover, the famine in DPRK is not as serious and lasting as that in India.

Why do you evaluate DPRK like this? Because of the 1994 / 2004 famine? That is because of the sanctions and embargo imposed by the USA on DPRK. Shouldn't the USA bear more responsibility?
Moreover, the famine in DPRK is not as serious and lasting as that in India.
Oh, maybe because it's an authoritarian regime that views its leader as a literal god, which does whatever he wants? Kills whoever he wants?
Maybe because they're Communist/Juche? Because North Koreans suffer from malnutrition? Because they're being used as literal slaves?

I don't care about India, anything wrong in India doesn't make North Korea any less wrong.
And even then, Indian citizens have a billion times more rights than North Korean ones.

This is a very well written response. So either the Russians sold them (probably working weapons) or the Chinese armed them, sort of making them a proxy? I agree, there is no way for NK to build these on their own. Hypersonic testing labs are a huge supercomputing nightmare and billions of dollars are required for R&D.
Hypersonic glider is nothing new. Late WW2 Germany was very close to producing some.

There is no "critical" tech in it, and the material science is really forties era for the most entry level ones.

Heatshields: anything that pyrolyses well

Control: just put a chunk of lead to the top for extra stability, and take the mass penalty

Fuel: basic rocketry got feasible for it around same time. Koreans did master both RFNA, and Tetroxide, with decent solid fuel coming. Perchlorates are fifties tech

Gyros/sensors: even mechanical gyros were good enough for ICBMs in fifties to get sub-km CEP. A 1 RMB microcontroller today is more powerful than eighties supercomputers, and can surely filter enough error to dramatically improve even most sh**ty ones.

Actuators, RCS, terminal guidance, and the rest is a complete child's game for any 6 year engineering grad

Back
Top Bottom