What's new

North Korea Now Has Hypersonic Glide Vehicles: Hwasong-8 Potentially a Game Changer

In 2020, 18 countries ranked first in the hunger index, they are countries without hunger at all, but Greece is not one of these 18 countries.
Since Greece's welfare is so good, why can't it be 100% hunger free?

Because we have a welfare mafia. Like in evry Eu nation we have NGO who depend on welfare, They make statistics and need to create poverty to have funds.

I believe we have far too much welfare in Greece. I would cut it down to some church charity and thats it. One who doesnt work, needs no food. With welfare you create alot of dead wood. And this dead wood should be cut off.

The thing is buddy, that South Africa has become a 3rd world shithole now and used to be a developed nation back then. I fully support apartheid when this means highest living standards.

But thats not the topic anyways.

If you supported south Africa apartheid then let me guess you supported Greece being a Turkish colony for 400 years because the greeks were better of that way economically...

Its rare to come across someone who supported Turkish sovereignty over Greece..

North Korea Now Has Hypersonic Glide Vehicles: Hwasong-8 Potentially a Game Changer
October 10, 2021/0 Comments/in Defence system/
Following reports that North Korea had test launched a ballistic missile to coincide with the address of its envoy to the United Nations General Assembly, Kim Song, on September 28th, the country’s state media revealed the following day that the launch was of a new class of missile called Hwasong-8. The missile was described as strategic and as carrying a “detached hypersonic gliding warhead,” and is the third new missile the country has unveiled in the past month alongside a rail launched tactical missile and a strategic long range cruise missile. Fired from Mupyong Ri in Jagang province, the missile was reported by South Korean sources to be a new design which might include some sort of manoeuvrable re-entry vehicle and with “different flight features from the missiles the North previously tested,” which was later confirmed by North Korean state media. The missile reportedly flew at a very high 60km altitude before hitting a target just under 200km away, indicating that it could eventually have a range of well over 1000km when fired on a normal trajectory.
article_61546dc2d3dea2_77565034.jpeg

The Hwasong-8 loosely resembles the Chinese DF-17, which is the only other missile of is kind in the world, although the size of the new Korean missile is highly uncertain. Russia operates a much larger similar weapon, the Avangard, which has an intercontinental range. Hypersonic glide vehicles use rocket boosters to accelerate and reach high altitudes and speeds, which are considerably higher for the Avangard, before detaching and following an atmospheric flight trajectory with a very high level of manoeuvrability. Such missiles are optimised for evading enemy air defences, and are considered challenging to even lock onto or track. These glide vehicles differ from hypersonic cruise missiles which fly at lower altitudes throughout their trajectories and tend to lack high manoeuvrability. North Korea’s deployment of such missiles is expected to play an important role in allowing it to counter the modern air defences, both ship and ground based, protecting U.S. targets across East Asia. Hypersonic glide vehicle technologies will likely be used to modernise the Korean missile arsenal for multiple kinds of missile including developing new intercontinental range strategic missiles. Development of such technologies was highlighted as a priority at the Congress of the Korean Workers’ Party in January 2021, and although prior Korean missiles were technically hypersonic as they exceeded Mach 5 the reliability of glide vehicles in evading modern air defences is expected to be considerably higher.
article_61546dd93647b1_04466269.jpg

The rocket motor arrangement on the Hwasong-8 notably resembles that on the Hwasong-12 ‘Guam Killer’ intermediate range ballistic missile which was tested multiple times in 2017 and is thought to have entered service that year, indicating the two may use the same first stage. It would be far from unprecedented for the two missiles to do so, with the Russian Avangard glide vehicle also using the first stage from the older UR-100NUTTkH (NATO reporting name: SS-19 Stiletto) missile. This may also indicate that the Hwasong-8 will eventually have a similar range of around 6000km, as the Hwasong-12 also demonstrated a much shorter range when first tested. With state of the art U.S.-made air defence systems continuing to struggle even against relatively basic ballistic missile designs, all of which are technologically several decades behind hypersonic glide vehicles, North Korea’s move to modernise its strike capabilities with hypersonic technologies provides a cost effective means to ensure than its deterrence capabilities remain viable as the U.S. is expected to continue to invest heavily in air defence technologies over the coming decade.

Courtesy:
@Hakikat ve Hikmet @MH.Yang @Deino @HRK @KAL-EL @raptor22 @bilibili @tower9 @Waqas @Khan vilatey @The SC @nang2 @raptor22 @aziqbal @F-22Raptor @Hakikat ve Hikmet @VCheng @K_Bin_W @Falconless @Windjammer @JamD @Oracle @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Waterboy @HammerHead081 @Path-Finder @Maarkhoor @POPEYE-Sailor @The BrOkEn HeArT @The Eagle

It seems like there is a LOT going on in North Korea defense wise.
Very interesting.
Nearly all the NK weapons are made with chinese assistance. It's not a surprise the glider and the missile are chinese look like.

The thing is buddy, that South Africa has become a 3rd world shithole now and used to be a developed nation back then. I fully support apartheid when this means highest living standards.

But thats not the topic anyways.

Im glad Israel exists. That way christians can travel to the holy sites there without problems. If it would be "palestine", that would be impossible.
You dumb ***.
Christians of Palestine are persecuted as bad at the Muslims...just youtube what's happening to the Christians their churches and their properties.
Stupid slaves of the Jews like u think Christians in Palestine are free....

Educate yourself ....no wonder the Greek civilisation died. Its ignorant people like u

You dumb ***.
Christians of Palestine are persecuted as bad at the Muslims...just youtube what's happening to the Christians their churches and their properties.

Educate yourself ....no wonder the Greek civilisation died. Its ignorant people like u
he is a little boy whose brain hasn't fully developed yet. he says he is 19 but reality is he is most likely 15 and can not comprehend how the world works.

If you supported south Africa apartheid then let me guess you supported Greece being a Turkish colony for 400 years because the greeks were better of that way economically...

Its rare to come across someone who supported Turkish sovereignty over Greece..

No, the Ottoman Empire was a backwarded shithole. Thats why it collapsed. Its stagnation and backwardness made it the sick man of Europe. Greece always was pro science. We cant exist in a stagnated cultural dead entity.

The Greeks were also the intellectual elite in the Ottoman Empire, thats how we could crush it from inside.

No, the Ottoman Empire was a backwarded shithole. Thats why it collapsed. Its stagnation and backwardness made it the sick man of Europe. Greece always was pro science. We cant exist in a stagnated cultural dead entity.

The Greeks were also the intellectual elite in the Ottoman Empire, thats how we could crush it from inside.
Oh dear...rather emotional arnt we?
Just enlighten us why the Greeks being the intellectuals collaped way b4 ?

I have to give it you....aside from the Indians you are very entertaining

You dumb ***.

The Greek civilisation is strong and alive. Come and visit Greece and see.

Did i say i care about christian palestinians? I dont care about palestinians no matter what religion they have.

Did i say i care about christian palestinians? I dont care about palestinians no matter what religion they have.
Stupid.. only Christian in the holy lands are Palestinians.....not American not Greek not anything. They holiest sites of Christianity taken care of by Palestinian Christians.

Why are you here. This is pdf and you are truly angry little boy with no brains.
I suggest at least use Google

Oh dear...rather emotional arnt we?
Just enlighten us why the Greeks being the intellectuals collaped way b4 ?

I have to give it you....aside from the Indians you are very entertaining

Repeat in english please. I dont understand that gibberish.

Greeks did not collapse. The Greeks formed the intellectual elite in ottoman empire. All the diplomats were greeks. Thats why the turks were so suprised when we pushed their empire down the cliff. How you think we managed to organize support from all over Europe? Best connections to evrywhere.

Greek civilisation is strong. Hell Eglan marbles are in London and you are begging for them. You are owned by Germany. You pushed the Turks and they took half of Cyprus. And yoh are talking of Greek civilisation and strength...you are a joker.

I ask why we must always go off topic, this discussion has a belineate title, acceptable references to hypothetical help coming from friends of North Koreans, acceptable that we also discuss other North Korean weapons systems including wuelli related to the military industry of the DPRK, but not it is acceptable to go totally off topic.
If you want to make your own discussions why not open a specific one.

thank you all

PS
offending each other does not make you stronger and does not make your ideas successful

Greek civilisation is strong. Hell Eglan marbles are in London and you are begging for them. You are owned by Germany. You pushed the Turks and they took half of Cyprus. And yoh are talking of Greek civilisation and strength...you are a joker.

The marbles return. We own Germany, since they are in a debt trap because of us. And Cyprus was not taken half, only 1/3 and we destroyed their empire. Remember just few decades before it was all turk. Let them cling on a few remnants.

The marbles return. We own Germany, since they are in a debt trap because of us. And Cyprus was not taken half, only 1/3 and we destroyed their empire. Remember just few decades before it was all turk. Let them cling on a few remnants.

What herbs are you on mate? That's like saying you let yourself to get raped because you dont want to be virgin anyway.

OK...I think u r Indian. I have never known a Greek ti be so dumb.
Anyways...you carry on

Back
Top Bottom