What's new

North Indian racism towards South Indians

Punjabis are probably one of the most friendly and welcoming people in India. Kashmiri students for example are now flocking to Punjabi dominated areas of Punjab, Chandigarh, Mohali since they feel unwelcome everywhere else due to politics but feel safe studying in Punjab, Chandigarh, Kharar.

Not suprising! Light skinned Kashmiris being accepted in punjab.

And racist attacks on african students.

I don't know from where you are getting your info about Sikhs, but your views are far from ground reality. South Indians don't even register in our thoughts, since we barely have any interaction with them. The North Indian and South Indian animosity is between UP, Bihar areas vs South India. Punjabis, Haryanvis, Himachali people are not part of this animosity.
Punjabis, Haryanvis and Himachalis too migrate to South India. Bangalore is being taken over by them.

Punjabis are the most ill mannered ethnic group in India. Everyone knows that.

North Indians especially them Punjabis think themselves as goras or whites.

They think South Indians are related to blacks.

I was staying fir few months in South Delhi a while back.

I was suprised to see that delhiites treated Pakistanis better than South Indians and North Easterners. Light brown Pakistanis are okay. But kaale madarassis and chinkies aren't.

These Sikhs are the worst in this department. I am glad get shown their place by real whites in the west.

You can suck up to Pakis as much as you want but remember one thing, they are Punjabis as well and blood brothers of sikh.

Unike other dharmic people they have no sympathy for you and will treat you worsen than dog.

You can suck up to Pakis as much as you want but remember one thing, they are Punjabis as well and blood brothers of sikh.

Unike other dharmic people they have no sympathy for you and will treat you worsen than dog.
Why would I suck it upto Pakistanis?

Just because I am anti North, does not make me pro Pakistan.

If Dharmic people had any sympathy, there would be no caste discrimination.

reality is far from what you are assuming south Indian are innocent and victim ,
i agree north Indian including Pakistani,(clarifying you , i am not north Indian ) one hand seems arrogant or dominating ,but another hand having big heart ,they can accommodate easily to other ethnic or group

but if you trap in Telugu Tamil or Marathi group ,will be hard for you to survive ,they will completely isolate you ,they are actually highly conservative and racist compare to north Indian

racism is reality for Indian and we accept it , so easily can handle it

i have work in different part of Indian, Ludhiana,Delhi,Karnataka ,Chennai, Maharashtra khapoli, Bangladesh now in Indonesia, if you will ask my preference ,i do prefer to work with enemy Pakistani or Bangladeshi rather than Marathi or south Indian

Why do you prefer Pakis and banglas over Marathi and south indians ?

Why would I suck it upto Pakistanis?

Just because I am anti North, does not make me pro Pakistan.

If Dharmic people had any sympathy, there would be no caste discrimination.
Punjabis, Sindhi, Kashmiris, Paharis, Rajasthanis and Gujaratis or majority of these people are very similar to each other based on their geography.

We would not treat them as inferior or anything like that. We are a hospitable and open people, racism is not an issue here.

I do admit that there does exist some loose stereotypes in Pakistan, for example; Dark-skinned people are more likely to be seen as poor while Lighter-skinned people can be seen as feminine and soft.

Not suprising! Light skinned Kashmiris being accepted in punjab.

And racist attacks on african students.

Punjabis, Haryanvis and Himachalis too migrate to South India. Bangalore is being taken over by them.

Punjabis are the most ill mannered ethnic group in India. Everyone knows that.

What are you talking about? There are plenty of African students in Punjab, Chandigarh. No one attacks them. We don't even have issue with North easterners. I think you are just lumping Punjabis for no reason with UP, Biharis. The North vs South animosity as it is known is between you guys and UP, Biharis. You are trying to extend your animosity of North Indians towards North Western states.

Honestly, south Indians are not even in our thoughts, politics, animosity or friendship. The average Punjabi has probably never even met a South Indian unless he actually travels to South India.

We would not treat them as inferior or anything like that. We are a hospitable and open people, racism is not an issue here.
Will you and your people give yout gorry chitty women to these people ? i have seen videos where even dark low caste muslims in Pakistan cant marry these upper caste Ashraf muslim women.

Lets be realistic here, you can handle8% Muhajirs and you want over half a billion more. Go on, who's stopping you. bhaiyya-Dravida-pakistani Brotherhood zindabad !

Will you and your people give yout gorry chitty women to these people ? i have seen videos where even dark low caste muslims in Pakistan cant marry these upper caste Ashraf muslim women.

Lets be realistic here, you can handle8% Muhajirs and you want over half a billion more. Go on, who's stopping you. bhaiyya-Dravida-pakistani Brotherhood zindabad !
Calm your tantrum, you claimed that Pakistanis would treat South Indians worse than dogs and I simply refuted that.

And exactly who in India have Sikhs treated as dogs? You can visit Punjab or see Sikhs living outside of Punjab where they have settled and live in model communities all over in India.

Half of north is same east Indic pakistanis.
So???

What are you talking about? There are plenty of African students in Punjab, Chandigarh. No one attacks them. We don't even have issue with North easterners. I think you are just lumping Punjabis for no reason with UP, Biharis. The North vs South animosity as it is known is between you guys and UP, Biharis. You are trying to extend your animosity of North Indians towards North Western states.

Honestly, south Indians are not even in our thoughts, politics, animosity or friendship. The average Punjabi has probably never even met a South Indian unless he actually travels to South India.
Hmm.

I am not a South Indian.

You probably are right. UP Bihari bhaiyyas and those thieving gujarati and marwari snakes are the real trouble makes..

Those gujju and marwadi conmen banyas are worse than bhayyas.

And exactly who in India have Sikhs treated as dogs? You can visit Punjab or see Sikhs living outside of Punjab where they have settled and live in model communities all over in India.
I saod pakistani Punjabis and Sindhis not Sikhs.

Back
Top Bottom