What's new

North Indian racism towards South Indians

You can suck up to Pakis as much as you want but remember one thing, they are Punjabis as well and blood brothers of sikh.

Unike other dharmic people they have no sympathy for you and will treat you worsen than dog.

Pakistanis are Punjabis & blood brothers of Sikhs?, heard it all today.

Will you and your people give yout gorry chitty women to these people ? i have seen videos where even dark low caste muslims in Pakistan cant marry these upper caste Ashraf muslim women.

Lets be realistic here, you can handle8% Muhajirs and you want over half a billion more. Go on, who's stopping you. bhaiyya-Dravida-pakistani Brotherhood zindabad !

Ashraf Muslim, now you are talking jibberish, there is no such thing, you just chatting Shyte.

We all know how you treated their half brother Bengalis just few decades ago. You dont have to refute anything.

Half brothers? People who were and are culturally, linguistically very different, treacherous & deceitful. Same religion doesn’t mean same people, Pakistan was created in the name of religion for native people of Pakistan, not any tom dick & harry.

what is artificial country? Pakistan is fully recognized by entire world and is member of many international organizations including UNO your hate and denial cannot change that
you Indians are wishing and praying for our end since 47

The same is true for India too. You have to understand the context of my response before you jump in.

गांडु Nilu Jamiwar भारताबाहेर जा आणि काही चांगले उडीतच जाऊ या, आम्हाला आपल्या देशात अशा मूर्खपणाची आवश्यकता नाही. आपण नग्न stripped करणे आवश्यक आहे. मग आपल्या पुरुषाचे जननेंद्रिय शीर्ष त्वचा निभावणे आणि मीठ लागू, मिरची पावडर घालावी. ते तळणे आणि आपण बांधले जातात तेव्हा कुत्रे त्यावर फीड करण्याची परवानगी

गांडु Nilu Jamiwar भारताबाहेर जा आणि काही चांगले उडीतच जाऊ या, आम्हाला आपल्या देशात अशा मूर्खपणाची आवश्यकता नाही. आपण नग्न stripped करणे आवश्यक आहे. मग आपल्या पुरुषाचे जननेंद्रिय शीर्ष त्वचा निभावणे आणि मीठ लागू, मिरची पावडर घालावी. ते तळणे आणि आपण बांधले जातात तेव्हा कुत्रे त्यावर फीड करण्याची परवानगी
Brahman vesha tu google translator nako wapru yed zavhi

Kick all of them into Pakistan and Bangladesh.
No thanks, we have enough Biharis in Dhaka, doing all stuffs of criminal activities.
------------------
I have to agree that many North Indians really hate dark skinned south Indians, mainly due to skin colour and facial structure.Last time I visited Milan, I met a local woman and she told me of an Indian family hailing from Ludhiana. She told, that family was very kind to her as they often invites her to dinner, and during a conversation, they told her North Indians are fair skinned and south Indians are dark skinned.
So at our first meeting, she asked if I was North Indian looking at my skin tone. Even though I have nothing to do with India, I had this particular experience of how North Indians always spread the difference between North and South India even among non-Indians.

Lamo i am saving this. Thanks for the pic man.
Save this as well.

sathyapariya-and-ibrahim.jpg

Save this as well.

sathyapariya-and-ibrahim.jpg

transcending race /religion etc only happens only in Tamilnadu not in racist India

CHENNAI: The residents of Karaikal on Monday witnessed a one-of-a-kind marriage where a young Nigerian Muslim married a Karaikal-based Hindu girl. G Sathyapriya, met her life partner Ibrahim, who belongs to Kaduna state in Nigeria, while pursuing masters degree in Puducherry University. She is working as a professor in a college in the town.

R Kamalakannan, Puducherry Agriculture Minister, attended the wedding and blessed the couple. The marriage was conducted according to the Hindu tradition. Ibrahim and his relatives donned the traditional South Indian pattu veshti and saree.

lol, where did they get that stereotype from ?

i would say something else but i will stop there

i dont know what marwadis are, thats too deep for me.
Professionally they are traders & financiers who will obviously look everything from a financial gain perspective. Every one does the same but these ppl are professionals at it and the skill gets passed in their genes. You know why/how the pawn broker/money lender gets the bad name right ?

Back
Top Bottom