What's new

North Indian racism towards South Indians

South indians are so much repressed by north India.
It like south works so hard and north enjoys all the benefits with doing hard work.
They have such vibrant culture , but their culture was never given priority.
Besides they and their films are always taken as joke. Though they are one of the most educated in India.
They even not share India's hatred of Pakistan.

North Indians are so much repressed by south India.
They have such vibrant culture , but their culture was never given priority.
Besides they and their films are always taken as joke. Though they are one of the most educated in India.
They even not share India's hatred of Pakistan.
North Indians especially them Punjabis think themselves as goras or whites.

They think South Indians are related to blacks.

I was staying fir few months in South Delhi a while back.

I was suprised to see that delhiites treated Pakistanis better than South Indians and North Easterners. Light brown Pakistanis are okay. But kaale madarassis and chinkies aren't.

These Sikhs are the worst in this department. I am glad get shown their place by real whites in the west.

There are multiple reasons for the racial prejudice that occurs between North and South India, the first reason is that India is an artificial country created by the British when the occupied the whole sub continent. Prior to the British India was a region but never one country.

Secondly on the incident where a brown checkout chick greets white people politely while treats brown people differently is because of the slave mentality that still exists in many south asians. That checkout chick isn't being polite just because she is a well mannered person but because she thinks they are her master and if she is nice to them she will get rewarded somehow.

I was suprised to see that delhiites treated Pakistanis better than South Indians and North Easterners. Light brown Pakistanis are okay. But kaale madarassis and chinkies aren't.

These Sikhs are the worst in this department. I am glad get shown their place by real whites in the west.

Punjabis are all drug addicts.

There are multiple reasons for the racial prejudice that occurs between North and South India, the first reason is that India is an artificial country created by the British when the occupied the whole sub continent. Prior to the British India was a region but never one country.

Secondly on the incident where a brown checkout chick greets white people politely while treats brown people differently is because of the slave mentality that still exists in many south asians. That checkout chick isn't being polite just because she is a well mannered person but because she thinks they are her master and if she is nice to them she will get rewarded somehow.

Pakistan is also an artificial country. West of Indus is closer to Afghanistan than Punjab or Sindh.

This is why Pakistanis make fun of north bhartis for being dark all the time. They have an inferiority complex and it triggers them. LoL

I do it all the time, but I actually don't give a shit about skin color. I just exploit their inner weaknesses and even if they pretend it doesn't bother them, it most definitely does.

I've never brought up skin color with South Indians, Sri Lankan's, Bangladeshis, nepalis or anyone other than North bhartis because it gets under their skin. Hahahaha

Last edited:
Pakistan is also an artificial country. West of Indus is closer to Afghanistan than Punjab or Sindh.

that is also true, and there are also cases of prejudice that we face but they are mostly from people that are migrated from India and they are almost all supporters of Altaf Hussain. But it is still way below the level that is faced in India.

that is also true, and there are also cases of prejudice that we face but they are mostly from people that are migrated from India and they are almost all supporters of Altaf Hussain. But it is still way below the level that is faced in India.

I think Islam could be the reason why differences may have been smaller than in India.

This is why Pakistanis make fun of north bhartis for being dark all the time. They have an inferiority complex and it triggers them. LoL

I do it all the time, but I can actually don't give a shit about skin color. I just exploit their inner weaknesses and even if they pretend it doesn't bother them, it most definitely does.

I've never brought up skin color with South Indians, Sri Lankan's, Bangladeshis, nepalis or anyone other than North bhartis because it gets under their skin. Hahahaha

I have noticed that too, North Indians even though are less darker, they care so much more about skin colour than anyone else.

I think Islam could be the reason why differences may have been smaller than in India.

I don't think religion could be the cause of it, both North Indians and South Indians are Hindus and i am sure Hinduism doesn't preach prejudice against darker skins colours. I reckon its a cultural thing, also media has a lot to do with what people consider beauty.

Listen my Indian Punjabi fraaand. It's not fuddu, but puddu. Whenever you guys say it, you sound like girls due to the accent. :lol:
Now don't hurt his feeling.

He stalks goris on facebook and asks them mujhse fraandship karogi kya?

You are talking about the wrong people with the wrong people. Here on PDF -every 2 weeks there is a thread that shows up proving how Pakistanis are descendants of the pure Aryans. They have an existential crisis- since they are taught how they were always so different from Indians- but stumble to find proof of this in real life. Now they are all here nodding along with you. Hypocrites.
You have your agenda that you will keep pushing - and I have no interest in listening to your fairytales. Here on PDF you’ll find plenty of takers because they hate blindly. Please continue and don’t tag me unless you wanna meet up like I proposed last time.
Most of the Indian PDF members seem to be from the south, yet I never see them complain. It’s you and a bunch of other fake profiles that keep pushing this cart load of excrement. Sure I don’t deny that the beauty standard is all screwed up in India but you are full of Sheeet.
Your jibe at the Sikhs is also wrongly placed. The Sikhs form model communities wherever they go- and are the least racist bunch around. Mind you I’m half Sikh, half Jaat - I never followed Sikhi in life. Huge admiration for them.

Listen my Indian Punjabi fraaand. It's not fuddu, but puddu. Whenever you guys say it, you sound like girls due to the accent. :lol:
Hi fraaaand.
No, fuddu is derived from f@ddi.
I meant fuddu

Now don't hurt his feeling.

He stalks goris on facebook and asks them mujhse fraandship karogi kya?
Had my fair share of goris, Indians, chinis and pakistanis. Thank you very much

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom