What's new

North Indian racism towards South Indians

South indians are so much repressed by north India.
It like south works so hard and north enjoys all the benefits with doing hard work.
They have such vibrant culture , but their culture was never given priority.
Besides they and their films are always taken as joke. Though they are one of the most educated in India.
They even not share India's hatred of Pakistan.
Racism is more in the Hindi belt i.e., UP/Bihar and the states along the ganges in general are the ones who discriminate Southies. West, Central and NE states show much more respect to the South because they are hardworking people, their politicians are into developmental politics just like the South even though the center neglects NE states and they are better educated and have a progressive mentality. Hindi belt states are into communal violence, casteism, racial and skin tone discrimination and they also tend to breed like insects with explosive population growth

Racism is more in the Hindi belt i.e., UP/Bihar and the states along the ganges in general are the ones who discriminate Southies. West, Central and NE states show much more respect to the South because they are hardworking people, their politicians are into developmental politics just like the South even though the center neglects NE states and they are better educated and have a progressive mentality. Hindi belt states are into communal violence, casteism, racial and skin tone discrimination and they also tend to breed like insects with explosive population growth
What should we do to get rid of this north Indian menace

What should we do to get rid of this north Indian menace
Why the heck are you badmouthing all North Indians. Most people I've met are really good and welcoming and I'm still not sure what is your definition of North India. If you're considering the hindi belt which I mentioned in my previous post, we should cut off the dicks of UP & Biharis

Why the heck are you badmouthing all North Indians. Most people I've met are really good and welcoming and I'm still not sure what is your definition of North India. If you're considering the hindi belt which I mentioned in my previous post, we should cut off the dicks of UP & Biharis

Marathi, Gujarathi, Odiya, Bengali are not considered North India.

You are talking about the wrong people with the wrong people. Here on PDF -every 2 weeks there is a thread that shows up proving how Pakistanis are descendants of the pure Aryans. They have an existential crisis- since they are taught how they were always so different from Indians- but stumble to find proof of this in real life. Now they are all here nodding along with you. Hypocrites.
You have your agenda that you will keep pushing - and I have no interest in listening to your fairytales. Here on PDF you’ll find plenty of takers because they hate blindly. Please continue and don’t tag me unless you wanna meet up like I proposed last time.
Most of the Indian PDF members seem to be from the south, yet I never see them complain. It’s you and a bunch of other fake profiles that keep pushing this cart load of excrement. Sure I don’t deny that the beauty standard is all screwed up in India but you are full of Sheeet.
Your jibe at the Sikhs is also wrongly placed. The Sikhs form model communities wherever they go- and are the least racist bunch around. Mind you I’m half Sikh, half Jaat - I never followed Sikhi in life. Huge admiration for them.

Hi fraaaand.
No, fuddu is derived from f@ddi.
I meant fuddu

Had my fair share of goris, Indians, chinis and pakistanis. Thank you very much
You can’t be half Sikh n half jaan?

The fk.

Ones a religion other is a caste..lol
Listen my Indian Punjabi fraaand. It's not fuddu, but puddu. Whenever you guys say it, you sound like girls due to the accent. :lol:

Ain’t it phuddu..

Kick all of them into Pakistan and Bangladesh.
No thank you mofo.. keep your bhaiyas to yourself.

You can’t be half Sikh n half jaan?

The fk.

Ones a religion other is a caste..lol

Ain’t it phuddu..

Jaat side - father is hindu. All the jatts are Hindu in Haryana. Moms side was khatri Sikhs in the past, 2-3 gens ago. Most are now Hindu, some are Sikh.

Indian accents are considered very feminine here.
Too late for me to change that. Sorry not sorry.

South India is, far better. North Indian society is far more conservative and caste system is preserved to a large extend. The few who can browse internet or are educated wants to paint whole of north as progressive. Not. Racism or caste system is integral of Hinduism and the rightwing (RSS) are actually are supporters of Brahmins and forward castes. Most of north India are darker too and many have aboriginal (Australoid) features very well present (including the forward castes). Still, they are trying hard to enforce caste system in 21st century, to prevent miscegenation. There is too much escapism from reality in India. Many forward caste north Indians must introspect - In their world, they count only their caste or people and largely neglects the existence of the majority dark people in your states of Rajasthan, Punjab, Delhi, UP, Bihar, MP etc etc. You believe south India is the only place with darker people? :) I, being traveled all across most of the states has seen enough of your people, facial features, build and the primitiveness.

This, is a vast country and more like different countries in terms of culture, ethnicity, languages etc. Denying that and enforcing Hindutva as the unifying force, shoving down Hindi and RSS'ism will help only in loosening whatever unity exists. I know, being a fidayeen for the cause of Hindutva Ummah (Akhand Bharat for the forward caste Indians), these are all things which the swinesevak cannot accept, despite being hard, true facts. They are only interested in leaflets and WhatsApp forwards created by RSS IT cell and believes like a slave, the RSS agenda.

South India, is better off because the culture and temperament is better, not aggressive due to not being in a culture that is born out of invasions and invaders. The Afghani, Pakistani, North Indian cultures are the aberrations. Mob justice and violence is a common thing there.

South India is, far better. North Indian society is far more conservative and caste system is preserved to a large extend. The few who can browse internet or are educated wants to paint whole of north as progressive. Not. Racism or caste system is integral of Hinduism and the rightwing (RSS) are actually are supporters of Brahmins and forward castes. Most of north India are darker too and many have aboriginal (Australoid) features very well present (including the forward castes). Still, they are trying hard to enforce caste system in 21st century, to prevent miscegenation. There is too much escapism from reality in India. Many forward caste north Indians must introspect - In their world, they count only their caste or people and largely neglects the existence of the majority dark people in your states of Rajasthan, Punjab, Delhi, UP, Bihar, MP etc etc. You believe south India is the only place with darker people? :) I, being traveled all across most of the states has seen enough of your people, facial features, build and the primitiveness.

This, is a vast country and more like different countries in terms of culture, ethnicity, languages etc. Denying that and enforcing Hindutva as the unifying force, shoving down Hindi and RSS'ism will help only in loosening whatever unity exists. I know, being a fidayeen for the cause of Hindutva Ummah (Akhand Bharat for the forward caste Indians), these are all things which the swinesevak cannot accept, despite being hard, true facts. They are only interested in leaflets and WhatsApp forwards created by RSS IT cell and believes like a slave, the RSS agenda.

South India, is better off because the culture and temperament is better, not aggressive due to not being in a culture that is born out of invasions and invaders. The Afghani, Pakistani, North Indian cultures are the aberrations. Mob justice and violence is a common thing there.
This long rant, which is full of generalizations and biases, is completely pointless.
Who in this discussion besides the OP (who claims to be Maharashtran/South Indian) is claiming all North Indians are light skinned? On contrary I have already posted how a good portion of the North Indians are a darker shade of brown. Where is it claimed anywhere on this thread that North Indians are not biased when it comes to caste? You speak like south India is not ridden with that very same caste system. It is an evil that still prevails in both the north and the south, and must be eradicated from all over India.

Your take on culture and traditions is your opinion. Don’t get ahead of yourself, and please take it easy.

Pakistanis might not be tolerant. But they aren't low lives like you Naarth Indians who think they are superior because they are one tone lighter than South Indians.

Dark skinned North Indians are automatically assumed to be chamar and bhangis.

Sikhs are the worsrt racists. Peroid!

I have been to Punjab and Delhi. I have witnessed their racist behavior. They think they are 6'4 blonde blue eyed master race.

You can't be half sikh. You are either one or not at all.

I don't know from where you are getting your info about Sikhs, but your views are far from ground reality. South Indians don't even register in our thoughts, since we barely have any interaction with them. The North Indian and South Indian animosity is between UP, Bihar areas vs South India. Punjabis, Haryanvis, Himachali people are not part of this animosity.

Punjabis are probably one of the most friendly and welcoming people in India. Kashmiri students for example are now flocking to Punjabi dominated areas since they feel unwelcome everywhere else due to politics but feel safe studying in Punjab, Chandigarh, Mohalli, Kharar.

I don't know from where you are getting your info about Sikhs, but your views are far from ground reality. South Indians don't even register in our thoughts, since we barely have any interaction with them. The North Indian and South Indian animosity is between UP, Bihar areas vs South India. Punjabis, Haryanvis, Himachali people are not part of this animosity.

Punjabis are probably one of the most friendly and welcoming people in India. Kashmiri students for example are now flocking to Punjabi dominated areas since they feel unwelcome everywhere else due to politics but feel safe studying in Punjab, Chandigarh, Mohalli, Kharar.

Veerji there is no point. They are full of blind hatred.

Back
Top Bottom