What's new

North East Calls Boycott of Rebublic days (India).

oh yeah how much do you know about N.E ??I wonder how i survived the brutal army rule here ??

:lol: oooh the tragedy.. the army is so brutal that 5 of my brothers are servicing in different special forces in the country. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

dont lie brother...we will help you...i know you dont have freedom to speak

What is wrong with you?! Stop trashing this already-rubbish thread. Post reported.

India secretly kill over thousand North east assamese and other daily basis...brutal rule by army there
Ohh how did we Missed that Zootinali & Tshering ... I will Track there Ip & Get there Address Leaked to Army ..Thanks for the Notice Azmal... Ok ur u Northeasterns ur Dead now... Beware ... Come on Guys I wanna Kill some Northeasterns Its Dam Fun!!! :guns:

Did this news came from Zaid Hamid ?:azn:

BTW there had been some contempt against indian government because of less funds given to them but in recent years various schemes and packages have been initiated and given, to fasten the development in N.E region. The ULFA has been effectively suppressed.

Did this news came from Zaid Hamid ?:azn:

Indian media is not less then Zaid Hamid .... Just make a competition for conspiracy theories our media will win it any day

Back
Top Bottom