What's new

North East Calls Boycott of Rebublic days (India).

Why thread starter have twisted and faked thread title???????

@ Android K-Zero

why are you violating forum rules??? why are you opening challenging Mods????

Do you think they will not act against you as you are a Pakistani????????

Time to give freedom to them , thanks for your support against Indian occupation in norht east....actually the north east are chinese

You seem to be new. :lol:

I am a northeasterner, dude. And I tell you something; calling us Chinese is as offensive to us as if we call you the four letter racist term. Please don't offend us again.

When I said 'their', I was referring to Kangleipak bandits.

I am a northeasterner, dude. And I tell you something; calling us Chinese is as offensive to us as if we call you the four letter racist term. Please don't offend us again.

i saw ...you are from sikkim ...which is occupied by India///dont worry you people....Chines has risen and it will give you freedom by attack India...they are saviours of 21st century

They are there; borrowed their fancy name giving technique from the communists. Trust me, they ain't half as grande as their "names" are. :lol: These jokers try to spread their trash in Sikkim sometime back; some got lynched and others either ran away for their lives or got arrested by the state police. :P

I was watching a video of Zaid Hamid on Youtube, the guy was propagating about separatist movement in West Bengal, Rajasthan, Gujarat and Tamil Nadu. It was funny to watch that. Funny to see Pakistani media is propagating such news. :lol: :lol: :lol: Many in Pakistan still don't know about 1986 Mizo Peace Accord, Naga Peace-talks and calling Gorkhaland Agitation as Separatist movement and its always funny to see their comments on North-East.

Why thread starter have twisted and faked thread title???????

@ Android K-Zero

why are you violating forum rules??? why are you opening challenging Mods????

Do you think they will not act against you as you are a Pakistani????????
Where I challanged Mod ? and Wat is Fake in this Title? I just Posted a article man .. and the title I used is written in the site..
Atleast Do some search before blaming...

i saw ...you are from sikkim ...which is occupied by India///dont worry you people....Chines has risen and it will give you freedom by attack India...they are saviours of 21st century

Thanks for your concerns but I would suggest you not to teach me about my own state's history. We have joined at our will with a voting turnout of 99%. My family has been one of those overwhelming majority who voted, mainly my grandfather. China is a rescuer to your economy because of your own internal issues. To us they are invaders and aggressors. We are as much Indians as UP or Gujaratis or Rajasthanis are Indians.

And I thank my grandfather a zillion times that we (re)joined India once again as we had done throughout our ancient history.

I would strongly suggest you not to teach me about my state's history because you will only embarrass yourself.

Looks like the site was made by some islamic fanatic in a basement.

Kanglaonline??? LMAO!

oh no mate a manipuri news website .. no a bad source..
Anyways nothing new here Grew up all my years of exsistence in such boycotts , things goes on as usual..But the good thing is the big daddy THE NSCN is not in the list..most of these groups are just opputunistic leechers who would surrender the very next day you throw them an autonomus territory(within the state) of some sort..

India secretly kill over thousand North east assamese and other daily basis...brutal rule by army there

oh no mate a manipuri news website .. no a bad source..
Anyways nothing new here Grew up all my years of exsistence in such boycotts , things goes on as usual..But the good thing is the big daddy THE NSCN is not in the list..most of these groups are just opputunistic leechers who would surrender the very next day you throw them an autonomus territory(within the state) of some sort..

You're Manipuri?! Wow! There's a good number of northeasterners on PDF. Glad to see another person from my region. :)

Wow ...Few people are getting desperate in this thread. Another twisted thread, I reckon low on self esteem Sri Lankan Ranger's sickness is contagious to many Pakistani members.

Ha Ha a Pakistani is more concerned about independence of Sikkim than Sikkimese themselves. :lol: :lol: :lol:

India secretly kill over thousand North east assamese and other daily basis...brutal rule by army there

Get over your hallucinations, sonny. For all your oppression theories, just google "Gangtok" images. Trust me, you'd only make it harder to retain your self-respect after that.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

We are NOT CHINESE not even racially .. at best we are similar to Burmese ,tibetans or other southeast asians..not HANS chinese please ..

Thanks for the support mate. I am tired of hearing this nonsense about how we are Chinese. And the funny thing is, it takes Pakistanis to tell us who we are! :lol:

In the Link its mentioned clearely that the NE militants Calls Boycott of Rebublic days not common citizen.

I think he need some eye check up. Pls don't argue with blind..

Back
Top Bottom