What's new

Nokia 6 Sells Out in Under a Minute in China

Microsoft should just terminate it's Windows OS. It has been dying a slow death for quite a while now.

nah... it has everything i need; very happy with 640; far better for my use than android; cant stand android.
I too am using 640 currently after selling 925. Guys here bashing Microsoft wont believe me when I would tell them that my phone holds it's charge for more than 2 days. And on battery saver it can last even longer than ever which is why my phone hasn't shut off once since I bought it last spring due to low battery.
for those who think Microsoft is dead, ever heard of an x86 architecture on smartphone?

well i will rate few MS set such as 640, and 540 way better than many android phones. they worthy phones to keep.

I too am using 640 currently after selling 925. Guys here bashing Microsoft wont believe me when I would tell them that my phone holds it's charge for more than 2 days. And on battery saver it can last even longer than ever which is why my phone hasn't shut off once since I bought it last spring due to low battery.
for those who think Microsoft is dead, ever heard of an x86 architecture on smartphone?
absolutely, i cringe when i hear stories of people carrying cables; that is odd.. I re-carge every 6th day. if i dont use wifi, it goes on for over 10 days on standby.

had green nokia n gage. symbian was the king of its time

3310 is a proud great grand father. Congrats to all Ex-Nokians!

Due to Nokia attachment my family only use Lumia smartphones, good that Nokia is back, their quality of hardware was better then anyone when they ruled the world hope they keep it now too.

nah... it has everything i need; very happy with 640; far better for my use than android; cant stand android.

I also use 640 but XL version, hardware better then Samsung in similar class.

I use lumia 730, like it, as for microsoft os, it has better interface and environment, but has a shitty app store.

I use lumia 730, like it, as for microsoft os, it has better interface and environment, but has a shitty app store.

Few things like app store and too much control in some areas are negative points.

Nokia is great for the 3rd world... But over here in the West... it's like Nokia what?

with a snapdragon 430 processor it would struggle to run the last 3 version of Android. This thing is going to be slowpoke and freeze all the time... another Nokia flop.

Last edited:
Microsoft should just terminate it's Windows OS. It has been dying a slow death for quite a while now.
Nothing evolved in OS arena except UNIX-derivatives/Linux-based OS like Android or OS X/iOS and Windows. It's pretty much stuck there in the 2000's.

Nothing evolved in OS arena except UNIX-derivatives/Linux-based OS like Android or OS X/iOS and Windows. It's pretty much stuck there in the 2000's.

It's the applications ecosystem that is holding the entry of newer platforms from entering.

That was the cause of death for Windows Mobile OS and BlackBerry etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom