What's new

Nokia 6 Sells Out in Under a Minute in China

SherDil

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
If sales are any indication of the success enjoyed by a phone, Nokia’s re-entry in the smartphone market through the 6 is already turning out to be a blissful one.

The phone which went on sale in China got sold out in under a minute, though it wasn’t clear how many units were up for grabs. The Nokia 6 had already scored more than a million pre-orders before it even got on sale, meaning the selling out wasn’t a surprise.

The phone is only available in China as of now but if the response is a good one, hopefully HMD Global could be compelled to make the smartphone available outside of the country, too.

The Nokia 6 itself is a pretty stellar mid-range phone available for around $250. Although not providing as much value as a Xiaomi, the phone comes with a 5.5” 2.5D curved display on the front with 1080p resolution and Gorilla Glass. The premium aluminum design is retained.

Under the hood is a Snapdragon 430 processor, perhaps the only major weak link in the entire package, along with 4 GB of RAM and a 64 GB storage module. There’s a 16-megapixel rear-camera with PDAF and flash, along with an 8 MP f/2.0 lens on the front.

Dolby Atmos Surround Sound is found, as well as a fingerprint scanner, Android 7.0 Nougat and a 3000 mAh battery. Not bad for a major smartphone outfit making an entry in the market after a few years (albeit under someone else).

https://propakistani.pk/2017/01/20/nokia-6-sells-minute-china/

:yahoo::bunny::bunny::yahoo:
-
baby-boxer.jpg

I have a Nokia 1020 and it's the worst phone i bought.
Microsoft windows barely work on this phone with 2Gb RAM. Pretty much every app crashes. I have to try 3-4 times to write one tweet.
Microphone doesn't work with speaker on and that's a common glitch which Microsoft simply couldn't resolve.
The camera is 41 megapixel but 90% of the time the autofocus doesn't work. that's because Microsoft designed the camera wrong. It sts right in front of the processor which is supposed to get very hot and in turn heats up the camera mechanism which goes out of proportion due to thermal expansion.
In short Microsoft raped Nokia and it will be good to see Nokia seperating from MS.

m.using lumia 930. It has same mic issues. It has 4 mics but i cant use it on speaker as they have burnt out bec of some software glitch. Then these cant even use for software update to use other 2 mics as primary. MS scks badly.

430 snapdragon processor? if i am not wrong samsung and sony have 800 something in their phones.
400 is entry level, 600 series is mid range and 800 is high end. This processor is latest in 409 series if m nt mistaken.

Microsoft ruined Nokia.No one here wants to run windows on a phone.Plus severe shortage of apps in Lumia made this phone a bit shittier.
But King should be careful now as many brands have already made their place and progressing.

Microsoft ruined Nokia.No one here wants to run windows on a phone.Plus severe shortage of apps in Lumia made this phone a bit shittier.
But King should be careful now as many brands have already made their place and progressing.
If Nokia dont sell Microsoft and quickly jump into the android bandwagon. Today situation will be different. Nokia that time still makes the best phone camera and screen. It will turn out a nice android phone and Samsung will not stand shoulder to shoulder with Apple that time.

Serve Microsoft right by using dirty business tactics of using Trojan Horse CEO and stupid WIndow Mobile OS and losses USD 7billion. Haha....

nah... it has everything i need; very happy with 640; far better for my use than android; cant stand android.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom