What's new

No words to tell it (Viewer discretion is advised)

Salik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
God bless Pakistan and all the muslims...:pakistan:

Our forces are not only saving us from these butchers but also their agents Taliban many people due to their sadgi think Taliban are doing good job in fact they're doing just fasad and even don't know they're trapped in a jaal set by djaal

We are US ally or not but America is a good tool to get rid of Talibans as Lt. Gen. Talat Masood said America is problem for us as well as solution for us some of its policies may be wrong but it’s best solution in many issues like WOT economics etc. and the second part America is problem for us can be set later…

guys cant watch video cause of no dsl.Can anybody summarize the videos.

Where the F was our own F-ing media ?

Why the hell was this not told in real time ?

Why the hell did we not see Oh I See say any thing about it ?

Just shameful ! and I have a feeling we will be called to answer about every drop of their blood when the day comes.

:cry: very sad...
What has become of this world??
God help those Indonesian Muslims.

A word of WARNING! People before watching either of the videos (especially the 2nd) know that this video is not the faint hearted.

Write Viewers Discretion is Strongly advised in first post
Write something in old

Its not suitable for below 21 years of age
and secondly it is a Muslim country and same muslim community is being oppressed? doesn't make sense to me

received your PM don't Understand one thing why didn't Indonesian government do anything?

They came in too late, but another thing that shocked me was that when the teen in the second vid was being beaten there were armed Indonesian personnel, they didn't stop any of the people from beating the poor kid.

Back
Top Bottom