What's new

No words to tell it (Viewer discretion is advised)

exactly my reaction^^^

Those barbarians should pay for what they did.

After Seeing these videos, I would kill those bastards who did not show any mercy towards children, being a father of a daughter as I watched these video and the atrocities against children and women, I have no words and only to say my eyes left with tears.....

Agar koi takat hai is duniya mein jise hum khuda kehte hai, to in jalimo ko jinone bacho ko nahi baksha unhe aise saaza mile ki phir koi jalim ki
himat na ho bache, budho aur aurto pe ye zulm kare.

I don't want to watch this but, plz tell me did he survive?

No he didn't. And not just he but a whole bunch of people.

I think the vid is showing scenes from different riots.

There is one scene showing severed heads which I believe comes from the anti chinese riots.

These scenes for some reason are not reported in the news at the time or are down played

Two riots are mentioned in the video Monoko and Poso islands covering time between July and August 2001 definitely there was problem months back but surprisingly it didn’t get media attention at any level somehow it was recorded but how many are unknown in Palestine and Kosovo…

These scenes are not of 2000 BC but 2000 AD a question mark for so-called modern civilization who talk about progress of our species

After watching these scenes no sensitive mind can remain sane...my elders told that in sunsuntalees such scenes were in abundance when lovers were coming to their beloved it was a unique love story...

There is a man in our city he is mad it is said we was well educated but when he saw it he got insane he is brother of a renowned MPA and still alive but very old and wandering in the streets...

I watched the 1st part, the second part is off the air.
I couldn't understand heads or tails of it.
Who killed whom?

Is it the Muslims killing Non Muslims or the Pro and Anti Chinese killing one another??

Really sad that even today these things are happening

sorry, I did'nt watch the videos but can anyone explain what is going on? every post until now seem so cryptic... ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom