What's new

No one wants to lend them Money - Says PM Modi

First of after I got Banned for such mini-reason by the Moderators & I want to point out I am a Strong Patriot supporter of Pakistan Country & in return I get treated like this? Now not to make this into major scandal I want to highlight similarities between PDF staff & Pakistan Hakoomat administration is the sole reason why our wonderful nation is where it is. Secondly, before thinking about their actions they should instead look at the history of Patriotic PDF Users (who such as myself) post regular topic thread instead of time passers who ONLY replies?

Now PM Modi taking a critical role against PM Shabaz for his actions on economy.
Modi ji, apny mulk pe dhayan kijiay... Hamain chorhain, ham bheek mang ker guzara kerlaingy... Aapka mulk mahan hai, or mahan mulk ki maintinance honi chahiay, werna woh mahan nahi rehta...

Bilawajah ki political point scoring...

Modi ji, apny mulk pe dhayan kijiay... Hamain chorhain, ham bheek mang ker guzara kerlaingy... Aapka mulk mahan hai, or mahan mulk ki maintinance honi chahiay, werna woh mahan nahi rehta...

Bilawajah ki political point scoring...
Mind you
India's foreign reserves for 2022 alone is total $497 billions
Pakistan total foreign reserves for 2022 & 2023 combined is total $3 billion only.
Nobody in Pakistan is making money everyone is borrowing, stealing, robbing at gun point etc Everyone is doing everyone !

That is the difference.

Mind you
Pakistan total foreign reserves for 2022 & 2023 combined is total $3 billion only.
Nobody in Pakistan is making money everyone is borrowing, stealing, robbing at gun point etc Everyone is doing everyone !

That is the difference.

When Bajwa removed Imran Khan from power the argument and consensus among armed forces was that the economy wasn't performing. This was the main argument presented by PDM and the military. PDM was supposed to rescue the economy.

I wonder what the army has to say now?

First of after I got Banned for such mini-reason by the Moderators & I want to point out I am a Strong Patriot supporter of Pakistan Country & in return I get treated like this? Now not to make this into major scandal I want to highlight similarities between PDF staff & Pakistan Hakoomat administration is the sole reason why our wonderful nation is where it is. Secondly, before thinking about their actions they should instead look at the history of Patriotic PDF Users (who such as myself) post regular topic thread instead of time passers who ONLY replies?

Now PM Modi taking a critical role against PM Shabaz for his actions on economy.
What do you expect anything else from the Butcher of Gujrat. He is rabid anti-Pakistani and anti-Muslim. We don’t need his affirmation. After licking his a$$ after Ladakh and Balakot, he is trying to us the current Pakistani situation to get some browny points from his voters and to hide the fact that he and his party are the beneficiary of the one of the largest frauds in the world perpetuated by his pal Adani.

Also I am 100% sure you are a faker.

Last edited:
When Bajwa removed Imran Khan from power the argument and consensus among armed forces was that the economy wasn't performing. This was the main argument presented by PDM and the military. PDM was supposed to rescue the economy.

I wonder what the army has to say now?
Army generals should be treated like the dogs they are, dumb donkeys ruined our country for personal gains.

Mind you

That is the difference.
Thats not true. Pakistan has a very bright import export manufacturing design sectors. We are not that bad besides all haramipan going on around us.

BTW what kind of hindi these BJP guys speaks?
Why Indians in UAE never speak Hindi like this? Normally its almost 70% 90% similar to our urdu
It's a very formal or Sanskrit heavy version of Hindi and an attempt to remove the heavy Persian influence from the language. Most Hindi speakers don't speak like this and in fact have difficulty understanding it. If you speak that way in daily conversation you'd probably be bullied by everyone, it's sounds that ridiculous.

It is similar to how Persian heavy official Urdu is in Pakistan is an attempt to remove Sanskrit influence in the language but regular Urdu spoken by the people isn't that Persian heavy.

Modi being captain obvious to Pakistan. These aren’t Indians who lie through their teeth to paint themselves glitter and gold… Pakistanis point out issues much earlier, critique at times for the sake of critiquing and many realize what they need to do to fix things and publicly accept them…

They just don’t and won’t do anything about it

It's a very formal or Sanskrit heavy version of Hindi and an attempt to remove the heavy Persian influence from the language. Most Hindi speakers don't speak like this and in fact have difficulty understanding it. If you speak that way in daily conversation you'd probably be bullied by everyone, it's sounds that ridiculous.

It is similar to how Persian heavy official Urdu is in Pakistan is an attempt to remove Sanskrit influence in the language but regular Urdu spoken by the people isn't that Persian heavy.
Yeah lolz many folks i met from Indian Lakhnow and Hyderabad have better urdu vocabulary then me. 😂

The only reason Indian banayas hate IK is bcz they know he is the only honest leader in Pakistan and can take the country to great heights. Remember the banaya mentality, they are afraid of a strong enemy, they only fight against a weaker opponent. That is the only reason f.i.lty banayas all the way from Minor Gaurav arya to s.c..um banayas on PDF hate to see IK back. In just 3 years he took Pak growth rate to 6%, despite being under FATF grey list. imagine if Pak gets similar kind of growth for 7-10 years. I still remember the faces of banayas on Indian news channels when I gave a speech after winning elections in 2018.

Irony is that IK keeps praising the same scum baniyas.

Mind you

That is the difference.
What bullcrap are you talking just yesterday I bought wapda for 1 trillion u.s dollars and my father bought national institutions for 100 trillion u.s dollars it was imf request to privatize national institutions where corruption was rampant because of political inclusions and political parties infiltrating national instituions that's why we had to go to imf imf also told that imran khan to privatize national institutions but he refused

Dude, it was Imran Khan who refused to go to the IMF not PDM. If he had taken started engaging with the IMF 1 or 2 years ago, you won't be in this mess.

Imran Khan is responsiible not the current regime- read ths post above.
We need more chatrool

IK got 9 billion USD from Saudia, China and UAE and then he went to IMF as initially IMF was coming with stricter conditions, after the 9 billion USD in kitty IMF softened its conditions for higher tariffs and taxes.

So it was a good plan, and if the PTI govt. was not thrown out, the increase in exports, remittances, FDI and taxes would mean there would be just one IMF program needed in 2023 and with huge increase in revenue and Foreign Exchange, Pak would have been out of the IMF clutches in just one year.

Alas!! that never happened.
Not to forget cheap oil and wheat from Russia

Back
Top Bottom