What's new

No it Isn't Imran Khan!!!

and Hitler loved animals and fought for animal rights. He was good at giving speeches and gaining the support o his people. Based off of this we should afraid of anyone that cares about animal rights and is influential because they are just like Hitler. This makes no sense and neither does the article in the news paper it's not factual. Just comparing...

He didn't love Jews. Weren't they animals in his eyes?

The overthrowing of an elected government seems pretty facist to me.

You might want to reconsider on the highlighted word.

Rigging demands audit and recount where needed, and if it's really bad and completely altered the result (which is not true), then a re-election is in order. But, since the rigging is not to the extent where the result would change much, and the fact that stability in Pakistan is non-existent and that we are in a state of war, it is NOT the best time to be throwing out elected representatives by force.

PMLN got a clear mandate, rigging or no rigging.

Best course of action is to press ECP reforms, and follow up on rigging allegations wherever they apply.

If this is the methodology for Naya Pakistan, then no thanks, I'm happy with my old and beaten Pakistan.

PML never got a clear mandate by any standards, i don't understand how the educated lot like yourself is defending this? You are living in UK, tell me something had something similar happened in UK as small as one constituency, would the people in UK accepted the election results? Why is the same being asked to accept in Pakistan where rigging took place on a lot bigger scale.

No matter how small rigging really was, it still rigging and that raises questions on the validity of elections and the legitimacy of Nawaz government. Had Nawaz so sure about his victory, why did he felt the need to do rigging anyways?

Last elections were different from the past elections in Pakistan because Imran Khan mobilized the youth of Pakistan who previously did not even bothered to vote. Those are the people who would not stay quiet when their votes were stolen. I can tell you about NA-125 and what was Saad Rafique and his wife doing in polling stations, but will that change your opinion, i doubt that, per it did changed the opinion of those who actually voted and they came out on their own, yes those burger kids from DHA, whom otherwise these political parties did not even considered worth a dime.

We are not going to take this BS from anyone anymore. Pakistan in ka baap ki jagair nahi kah bariyan laga rakhin hain or dhandli ker ka government bana leta hain or phir sara chor aik dorsa ko protect kerna parliament ponch jata hain.

I know I've been attacked, because you attacked me personally. If you continue this sort of personal attacks, and assuming false things about me, I can and will ignore your posts and go straight to administration. You are a TT, you are supposed to be above such things. Your entire comment is childish.

You call me short sighted, and ignore my points, you practically call me a foreigner, and yet you don't show me how that makes my points wrong. Instead, you've gone ahead and attacked me because I don't live in Pakistan primarily (I do have property in Pakistan, and I always try and go back to Pakistan for a few months every year). You think what happens in Pakistan doesn't affect me? Yeah, tell that to my family that still live in Pakistan.

You're the most self-centered, narcissistic person I've met on this forum.

I'm done with you. If you want to act like a child, then that's your problem.

Sorry to hear about how you couldn't read through the explanations I gave you. Instead of repeatedly calling me a child and a narcissist you could do what I did and report the post you feel that is aimed at attacking you personally and let administration decide. It sure does not seem like a huge loss talking to you after you threw those tantrums. And do enjoy your vacations in the country I live in and my best regards to your parents that are still here.

Sorry to hear about how you couldn't read through the explanations I gave you. Instead of repeatedly calling me a child and a narcissist you could do what I did and report the post you feel that is aimed at attacking you personally and let administration decide. It sure does not seem like a huge loss talking to you after you threw those tantrums. And do enjoy your vacations in the country I live in and my best regards to your parents that are still here.
Repeatedly call you a child? No, I called your action childish, and I only used the term once. I did read through everything you wrote, and found your so called "arguments" wanting. I called you self-centered, because you continue to ignore my arguments, you continue to try and make me look like some sort of villain, and you continue your self-pitying narrative.

You are being intellectually dishonest, and you know it.

Repeatedly call you a child? No, I called your action childish, and I only used the term once. I did read through everything you wrote, and found your so called "arguments" wanting. I called you self-centered, because you continue to ignore my arguments, you continue to try and make me look like some sort of villain, and you continue your self-pitying narrative.

You are being intellectually dishonest, and you know it.

Childish actions are definitely not the handy work of children. You indeed are funny and I am the"intellectually dishonest" one? No need to reply, go ahead and report the post or posts you feel "personally attacked" by.

Back
Top Bottom