No it Isn't Imran Khan!!!

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
10672183_726523967430496_5271349666549108914_n.jpg

Naya Italy. :lol:

The comparison sounds chilling, but is superficial at best. While I do think that these protests are foolish and are doing more harm than good, I've said this before, I have no doubt in my mind that IK really does have Pakistan's best intentions at heart, even if he is bitter about losing the last elections.

What idiocy.

You are senior member, stop spreading such low quality Gibberish @Areesh

Moreover, the description is very inaccurate.

What idiocy.

You are senior member, stop spreading such low quality Gibberish @Areesh

Moreover, the description is very inaccurate.

Lol what. You are not the only one who wanted to make Naya Pakistan. People also wanted to make naya Italy. What's wrong with that.

@mods, @Chak Bamu @WebMaster

it's now fine to attack member in PDF now? It's been happening again n again.. people rather then discussing the topic, they start attacking fellow members?

@Topic

Comparison is undeniable.

Lol what. You are not the only one who wanted to make Naya Pakistan. People also wanted to make naya Italy. What's wrong with that.

The comparison is flawed as hell. Any person with basic knowledge of history and political science will laugh at this stupidity.

Moreover, what is being described regarding Mousilini is not accurate either.

The comparison sounds chilling, but is superficial at best. While I do think that these protests are foolish and are doing more harm than good, I've said this before, I have no doubt in my mind that IK really does have Pakistan's best intentions at heart, even if he is bitter about losing the last elections.

I would like to know if Imran has said that if the election were free and fair that he would be Prime Minister and rule the country. He has no way to get the required seats to do that and if he thinks that he would be delusional at best. The thing he has been pushing for this past year is "Electoral reforms" which I back him 100% on. The elected officials of this parliament dragging on this issue for the past year are now sworn enemies of a fair system. We can not let this system keep festering to correct itself one day. Even if you disagree with "how" he is going about bringing his demands to fruition you can not be against what his original demand is.

I would like to know if Imran has said that if the election were free and fair that he would be Prime Minister and rule the country. He has no way to get the required seats to do that and if he thinks that he would be delusional at best. The thing he has been pushing for this past year is "Electoral reforms" which I back him 100% on. The elected officials of this parliament dragging on this issue for the past year are now sworn enemies of a fair system. We can not let this system keep festering to correct itself one day. Even if you disagree with "how" he is going about bringing his demands to fruition you can not be against what his original demand is.

eccellente

Except, IK hasn't marched into the parliament or PM House. Mussolini never demanded reopening of election results or their investigation. He forced democratically elected PM so that he could rule. Its nothing to do with IK or Qadri:
March on Rome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

migliore risposta

can you tell me the relation of election reforms and PM's resignation?

Back
Top Bottom