What's new

No fighters for pakistan: Russia

Hmm i fail to understand some members logic.. until recent S-400 triumf deal, majority of pak members come up with an Argument Paf is defensive force not intended intrude into Indian Airspace.. it's role will be subjected to defensive.. And after Triumf deal they are bringing swarming to take out S-400..and they are thinking pak is prepared counter measures to deal with... but not vice versa.. S-400 itself a counter measure for aerial threat.. and it is part of multilayered defence shield..and they are ignoring it is not a fixed installation but movable.. will be placed according to our tactics not according to pak .. recently someone bring 100s of armed drone to take out defence shoeld just like that.. If pak can afford 100 drone.. India can afford 300.. drones are not fire and forget missiles.. you need to control it, controlling 100s of drones to gether... he just said if USA can make armed drone for 6 or 7 million , pak can make for 1million due yo cheap labour.. common guys give space for Indian systems.. .. looks like we are generous, I hope @PARIKRAMA @SpArK will discuss with MoD and modi about this issue to provide gps location of our sam network or tag them in google earth inorder to help pak swarming techniques..

Hi,
The range of the S400 is over 350 km----. The range of the anti radiation missiles that we have is around 80-100 km---?????
there are no solid sources for these claim ranges and honestly they dont make sense to me aerodynamically and mass wise.., you simply cannot build a supersonic missiles that last for 400 km and stuck it into this length and weight.
at best s 400 will have range around 150 km with scan range/radar of around 400km

I've also heard about what ziaulislam said and I think that it is true.

there are no solid sources for these claim ranges and honestly they dont make sense to me aerodynamically and mass wise.., you simply cannot build a supersonic missiles that last for 400 km and stuck it into this length and weight.
at best s 400 will have range around 150 km with scan range/radar of around 400km

Hi,

Please read your post again and think what you wrote. Thank you.

so no MI-35 Helos too???????????????????????
and for the SU-35 or Typhon or this or that ............................... LOL even PAF don't know (or serious ) what they want to buy or Are they really want to buy. For them JF17 hai na and yaar $$$$ nahi hai ,,, yaar bohat manhga hai hum afford nahi kersaktay etc , etc
Only thing worthwhile of your post is the dp pic....rest is trash talking...

Ok so as India bought it you reduced range to 150km nice.. come across S-400 info pool thread .. already posted complete details about it.

The cited 400 km range is slant range, head on incoming target. High probability kill zone against aware, maneuvering fighter targets is much smaller.
dont forget chinese have bought too in spite of HQ-9:no::yay:

Hi,

Here are some ranges of the S400---different models---

Operational
range

400 km (40N6 missile)
250 km (48N6 missile)
120 km (9M96E2 missile)

40 km (9M96E missile)

As this is one of the most potent weapons of air warfare---and looking at the need of the enemy---militarily---I will take it at its face value that the range is 400 Km unless proven otherwise---.

Because when I go to war---I need to be prepared and ready to fight for the worst case scenario---the reason being---if in actual combat---it performs at a lower pleatau---then I don't have any problems because I was already prepared for the worst case---. And now as the range is found to be lower in actual engagement---that would mean---that I can operate in a higher position of strength---which would mean that I have a force multiplier now---.

You kids are immune to learning things---successful militaries prepare to TRAIN for the worst case scenarios.

If you are ready to fight the 10 foot tall monster---and if in its place an 8 ft tall monster appears---you will obliterate it---promise less---deliver more---prepare and be ready for the worst---.

Its just matter of time now, Pakistan is not going to beg for any thing, Pakistan has focus on CPEC, InshaAllah when CPEC will be Operational completely then these countries like Afghanistan Iran and Russia will seek to join the CPEC at that we will able to negotiate at our terms and they will agreed. Let them play their current role but these all countries know they have to join CPEC one day so that's why they have shown their interest in CPEC, Ice is start melting but it will take time bhai log purani dushmani hy.

dont forget chinese have bought too in spite of HQ-9:no::yay:

I have not forgotten.

However, just because China has put in an order for it does not make it a supa dupa weapon that will transform the country into a shining supa powa.

The S-400 is a very capable SAM, but what I said about the range figures is fair and applicable to all SAM systems. I don't want fellow members here to be mislead into thinking that a single system can deny airspace over almost the entire width of Pakistan.

Its just matter of time now, Pakistan is not going to beg for any thing, Pakistan has focus on CPEC, InshaAllah when CPEC will be Operational completely then these countries like Afghanistan Iran and Russia will seek to join the CPEC at that we will able to negotiate at our terms and they will agreed. Let them play their current role but these all countries know they have to join CPEC one day so that's why they have shown their interest in CPEC, Ice is start melting but it will take time bhai log purani dushmani hy.

Cpec projects as of now, more about connectivity and electricity projects.. it will take a decade or 2 to reach certain level.. you need proper economic policy to attract FDI and stable political condition... considering IK activities across pak and your pm willingness to bring suitable economic policy.. you should be worried.. you can't jump into trillion $ economy just because of one project.. you must attract FDI across the corridor.. I don't think Russia will jump anytime soon by abandoning India.. we have stable govt with economic policy as well GST( tax code ), which is very crucial for the investment..

Ok so as India bought it you reduced range to 150km nice.. come across S-400 info pool thread .. already posted complete details about it.
nope, there is no 400km super sonic missile, it can be made but should weight at least 10,000 tones(more than a blastic missile of such range, unless you have some sort of wonder fuel..)
again i can be wrong if somebody can explain it to me i would happily admit to my error
Hi,

Here are some ranges of the S400---different models---

Operational
range

400 km (40N6 missile)
250 km (48N6 missile)
120 km (9M96E2 missile)

40 km (9M96E missile)

As this is one of the most potent weapons of air warfare---and looking at the need of the enemy---militarily---I will take it at its face value that the range is 400 Km unless proven otherwise---.

Because when I go to war---I need to be prepared and ready to fight for the worst case scenario---the reason being---if in actual combat---it performs at a lower pleatau---then I don't have any problems because I was already prepared for the worst case---. And now as the range is found to be lower in actual engagement---that would mean---that I can operate in a higher position of strength---which would mean that I have a force multiplier now---.

You kids are immune to learning things---successful militaries prepare to TRAIN for the worst case scenarios.

If you are ready to fight the 10 foot tall monster---and if in its place an 8 ft tall monster appears---you will obliterate it---promise less---deliver more---prepare and be ready for the worst---.
i agree, but just saying, that even with two stage boaster conventional rocket-scramjet or ramjet(speed limitations), such a range is not CURRENTLY possible. may be the Russians did came up with something special that the west has not though about. Again, i dont claim to be an expert.
anyway the range doesnt impact the saturation theory or using a limited range anti radiation missiles

PS: i dont read what i write

nope, there is no 400km super sonic missile, it can be made but should weight at least 10,000 tones(more than a blastic missile of such range, unless you have some sort of wonder fuel..)
again i can be wrong if somebody can explain it to me i would happily admit to my error

i agree, but just saying, that even with two stage boaster conventional rocket-scramjet or ramjet(speed limitations), such a range is not CURRENTLY possible. may be the Russians did came up with something special that the west has not though about. Again, i dont claim to be an expert.
anyway the range doesnt impact the saturation theory or using a limited range anti radiation missiles

PS: i dont read what i write
Janab with deu respect its not just S400 PAF has to worry about there are four diffrent levels of long and medium range multi band and 3D-4D/AESA-PESA based /backed SAM systems already oprational against Pakistan on our western border toped by day and night all weather SAR based sat cover or something like that plus some ground level information which many pakistani mebers also boast about ndian deployements here ..... hope you get my point :D

but the thread is about "NO FIGHTER FOR PAKISTAN FROM RUSSIA" well that is right and i had told you why and got abused for that to but leave it thing is the next fighter combo for PAF till J31 comes is J10 and JF17 and thats it cause with growing Indo russian ties soon deploying F16s in PAF gonna become a nightmare for PAF

i want a serous debate no trolling no abusing no name calling and no chest thumong lets keep it clean and simple

@MastanKhan sir i need your expert advice

Simply Get J 10C from china or JAS gripen from Sweden of PAF really pursues 4.5 gen jets squardrons before 5th gen jets , these jets have got orders and can be delivered to us in minimum time

Back
Top Bottom