What's new

No fighters for pakistan: Russia

If you can pay 'enough' even India will deliver, Su 30s from its own inventory, but the problem is, you can not.

When, where ?

Do you have pics of Mi -35s in PAF colours ?
Unfortunately PAF is not interest in new fighters,It love F16 only, pay is not issue, If PAF announce for money the people will sell their properties,their sallories for PAF, The people are waiting, but Pak armed forces never call for help in the Pak History.

To reply politely, when one doesn't understand the issue, and is only guided by their own pathetic prejudices, it;s better to refrain from posting rather than derailing the topic at hand. What say?
Well I'm glad you admitted that it's your pathetic prejudices and inferiority complex that brings you here. So that you can spew garbage all day long and stroke your ego.

What ever happened to Pakistan's acquisition of Mi -35 Choppers?

There was a lot of hype around it, that Pakistan will order 4 Mi-35s.

But was a deal ever signed ?

Hi,

They have already been delivered.

in my opinion any SAM system can easily be saturated in the future with decoys and than targeted with anti radiation missiles, that includes the S-400, it would be the IAF that would be the real challenge

Hi,

The range of the S400 is over 350 km----. The range of the anti radiation missiles that we have is around 80-100 km---?????

Last edited:
real challenge is not getting air superiority over Indian airspace, that is not a possibility in my opinion, the challenge is to deny IAF the same, for that we need a low cost medium range SAM system to be mass produced and improving our current fighters(thunder-f-16 combo)

cost is the key, to put matters in context single rafale deal cost Indians 9 billion dollars that is nearly 1.5 times the amount of IMF bail out we got, so no we cannot afford jet fighters (unlike most people think here) unless on long term loans.

This is the ground reality for any other country even larger economies than us cannot afford fighters

in my opinion any SAM system can easily be saturated in the future with decoys and than targeted with anti radiation missiles, that includes the S-400, it would be the IAF that would be the real challenge

Threat Matrix my friend - Something each of the forces jointly, and independently, assess, evaluate and prepare for.

Even if Russia had offered SU-35 with 50% discount. Pakistan shouldn't have bought in the first place. It doesn't make sense for PAF have so many platforms in its inventory.

We already have Chinese, French and American aircrafts to begin with and the small quantity of SU-35 would have only brought a financial headache for PAF thinktank

I am glad that we are not buying if true (the source is not from russian govt but good news if true)
You can categorise Chinese and Russians as one...most of Chinese aircrafts are modified Russia airplanes as far as airframe and engines are concerned.
PAF's main adversary IAF is also operating Russian (Migs, Sukhois), French, British and in future they will be flying US also ....so it is not uncommon that the airforces of the 3rd world countries operate platforms from multiple sources / origins.

It was a ground support jet.. Twin engined;

View attachment 344361

It was not Pak but Russian media that bragged about Pakistans interest in Su-35 in the first place..

J-10 or 31 were not rumours.. The deal for J-10 was signed by Musharaf but cancelled .. J-31 was pointed out by none other than the PAF which considers it an option for the 5th gen role.

The specific term is CAS - Combat Air Support

pak can get anything from russia by inducting china if funds are available which i cant see unless paf is realy desperate to buy some new as i know my cozy works in pac and hes saying china is making sure to make new jf 17 double amount of f16 and pak is all the name of china interest for future china can do anything to secure his 3 or 4 u developed province in china and for me what will pak do with su35 this is new gen all missile tec world 1 button bang bang no body is bother flying jets get rid of jets cut the bugget and stick with missile tec thats it

Well that was expected from you. Nothing new here. But do feel free to carry on spewing you senseless / baseless BS. It's always interesting watching you folks make a fool out of yourself.
And that is the reason why you had to go on hurl insults to specific nationality, instead on discussing the topic the hand. please take your cheap banter elsewhere and don't quote me from now i have no interest is engaging with third rate people like you.

comprehension fail, as expected.

Well that was expected from you. Nothing new here. But do feel free to carry on spewing you senseless / baseless BS. It's always interesting watching you folks make a fool out of yourself.

comprehension fail, as expected.

And it's Close Air Support

I'm loving it!!!! Shows how green you really are.

Thanks!!

Yesterday when somebody on this forum was saying about SU-35 I said that wait for BRICS SUMMIT ,The things will be clear then:

Now all Pakistani's including me are hoping about good relations with Russia Specially in millitary ties and the delivery of Flankers E to Pakistan but now what i have seen is that Russia used Pakistan just for her own interest like getting back the wrecked deals from India ...
Yesterday they modi and Putin have signed various deals important of them are :
1- S-400 SAMs
2- Joint Venture b/w HAL and Russian company for manufacture of Helos

Coming back to topic : Russians are no way Interested in giving armaments to Pakistan specially Sukhoi's.

Here is what a Russian official said:

1- How about the new ties with Pakistan, including delivery of helicopters, and the recent military exercises? Do you plan any military sales to Pakistan, given a Russian delegation attended the Karachi DefExpo for the first time?

Our relationship with Pakistan has existed in the past as well, and while you can see areas where it has broadened, but not significantly. The military exercises in September this year were directly connected with modernising counter terror operations in Pakistan. ISIS is a global danger and doesn’t just involve terrorists in the Middle East but also in India and Pakistan. Therefore joint military exercises are important, but it must be noted that were not in any way targeted at India or at any other conflict in the region.

2- And military sales, given reports Russia may consider selling Su-35s in the future?

We are not delivering any military aircraft to Pakistan. We have made deliveries of transport helicopters and that contract has been completed. No contracts or plans for any other military-related equipment to Pakistan exist for present.

So guys dont play with your emotions and forget SU-35..

@Bratva @Zarvan (Specially bhai ap)
@Khafee @Windjammer @PaklovesTurkiye

confirms my POV. until Putin visits Pakistan, nothing substantial will happen. he is a one-man show in Russia.

Back
Top Bottom