What's new

No decision yet on 26/11 terrorists' bodies

Where on earth u read that?

My dear friend I am not talking about 1899……..i am talking about 1999, 10 years back from now and I am sure many members of this forum remember the incident…………and can u tell me why handed over to ICRC?

Pakistan has accepted that they were Pakistani nationals then why hand over to UN?

I think u didn’t read the thread from the start………not all the members……..anyway this wasn’t my viewpoint, Pakistan has accepted or not……..my point is if Pakistan is not showing it’s interest in dead bodies and India is in hurry to “unburden” or “dump” that than the possible solution is to involve Red Cross or UN……..!!!!!

I think u Indian guys forget the Flight Lieutenant Nachiketa's case (No 1135 of 9th Squadron May 27, 1999) when India refuse to take his “alive” pilot. Why don’t you hand over the dead bodies to Red Cross or UN as what Pakistan did?

Can you give us a credible link about this??

My dear friend I am not talking about 1899……..i am talking about 1999, 10 years back from now and I am sure many members of this forum remember the incident…………and can u tell me why handed over to ICRC?

I think u didn’t read the thread from the start………not all the members……..anyway this wasn’t my viewpoint, Pakistan has accepted or not……..my point is if Pakistan is not showing it’s interest in dead bodies and India is in hurry to “unburden” or “dump” that than the possible solution is to involve Red Cross or UN……..!!!!!

If u kindly post a Supporting link with relevant info and highlight your statement it will surely help.

Kasab will be tried with all fairness and kept in Jail forever as evidence of Pakistani involvement.

The dead bodies of terrorist will be possibly kept even though suffient DNA information is available so as to prove their nationalities. Why forget Kasab also has shared their information.

Back
Top Bottom