What's new

No decision yet on 26/11 terrorists' bodies

Hey!!! It's about 26/11. :pop:

Well, There are Thousands of distinct Topics under 26/11 mate and u must be already aware how easy it is to get derailed here.
I am supporting the Topic but in a different thread .. so that we may have a dedicated discussion to His death ONLY.

Last edited:
It is very much important to know the remaining terrorists if were from Mars or Venus to know the role of Mars and Venus.

very true...It is important to know the remaining terrorists were from Mars or Venus... Though as per my understanding all were from our neighbouring country Pakistan...and enough discussions/investigations have been carrie out which imlies the same...

However the bigger question is that what pakistan is waiting for to recover dead bodies of the people that she has accepted as her nationals??? I am even though those were evils still dead bodies should get the due respect it deserves....What say???

Last edited:
all were from our neighbouring country Pakistan...and enough discussions/investigations have been carrie out which imlies the same..

do you have anything that confirms and not implies where the other guys came from.

i mean you have a dozen or so people, and they have been totally overlooked.

were they not refused an islamic burial because they were not circumcised - i think thats a fairly significant point.

very true...It is important to know the remaining terrorists were from Mars or Venus... Though as per my understanding all were from our neighbouring country Pakistan...and enough discussions/investigations have been carrie out which imlies the same...

However the bigger question is that what pakistan is waiting for to recover dead bodies of the people that she has accepted??? I am even though those were evils still dead bodies should get the due respect it deserves....What say???

I beg to differ sir...Only humans deserves respects..they are bunch of mad animals and they don't deserve any respect...spit on their bodies and send them back

I beg to differ sir...Only humans deserves respects..they are bunch of mad animals and they don't deserve any respect...spit on their bodies and send them back

But In India we dont even hate Animals.
We Worship Cow and Elephants.

Disrespect towards anybody is Prohibited Fundamentally in India be it by Hindu/Muslim/Sikh.
During Kargil, Indian soldiers Buried the Pakistani Soldiers.

This is Indian Thinking, Indian Tradition.

Last edited:
But In India we dont even hate Animals.
We Worship Cow and Elephants.

Disrespect towars anybody is Prohibited Fundamentally in India be it by Hindu/Muslim/Sikh.
During Kargil, Indian soldiers Buried the Pakistani Soldiers.

This is Indian Thinking, Indian Tradition.

Dohohoho, you mean Hindus not Indians.

idian respect about living things is :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

if indians loved these ideals so much they should declare themselves as pacifists but their soldiers rape and murder with the best of them, so please save me the spiel of how peace loving you guys are, its just a pretty front, practice what you preach, then i believe and respect you.

I speak as a Hindu and not an Indian. India has most of the sacred shrines of Hindus and should take a Hindu approach towards these bodies. If Pakistan and the Muslim organisations (who out of a fear of a backlash) in India refuse to accept these bodies then they should be given a decent Hindu cremation. If the principles of Hinduism are applied then their souls have left their bodies and will be judged by a higher authority. The bodies were only temples of the souls and should be respected. Despite their misguided extremism and their carnage the fact remains that these boys are now dead and the Hindu principles of forgiveness must apply.

But with a Catholic leader and a Sikh PM I guess the chances are slim to nil of the above happening in India. And yet the Pakistani Muslim posters on this forum will curse the Hindu majority of India for the fact that their brothers bodies lie in a morgue. :disagree:

idian respect about living things is :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

if indians loved these ideals so much they should declare themselves as pacifists but their soldiers rape and murder with the best of them, so please save me the spiel of how peace loving you guys are, its just a pretty front, practice what you preach, then i believe and respect you.

Loving any one is considered Noble. We have Dedicated division in UN to save "Animals", what UN preaches to the world is by default in Indian Culture.

btw, Its a sheer wastage of time to debate on ur statement, as no side will accept what betrays their patriotism. I wont comment, though mate, u can understand the reciprocal can be said .. effortless.

But Lets NOT be Off Topic, we have thousand of threads here discussing every now n then bad about your neighbor and good abt yourself.

Back to 26/11.

I'd only reply with.. uh.. I haven't read the whole topic! :P

Duno what's really happening here. But those aren't Muslims nor our brothers who are extremist, terrorists or what not. Taking innocent lives isn't our way. Those who do are not Muslims.

I think u Indian guys forget the Flight Lieutenant Nachiketa's case (No 1135 of 9th Squadron May 27, 1999) when India refuse to take his “alive” pilot. Why don’t you hand over the dead bodies to Red Cross or UN as what Pakistan did?

I think u Indian guys forget the Flight Lieutenant Nachiketa's case (No 1135 of 9th Squadron May 27, 1999) when India refuse to take his “alive” pilot. Why don’t you hand over the dead bodies to Red Cross or UN as what Pakistan did?

Where on earth u read that?

Nachiketa remained a prisoner for about a week before he was repatriated to India on 3 June 1999. He was handed over to ICRC authorities in Pakistan and subsequently was repatriated over the Indian border checkpost at Wagah, on the Lahore Amritsar Road.

Nachiketa is currently a Wg Commander and flies Antonov-32 transport aircraft with No.48 Squadron, Indian Air Force stationed at Chandigarh. He was transferred to Transports after the kargil war.

Pakistan has accepted that they were Pakistani nationals then why hand over to UN?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom