What's new

No cricket with Pak till terrorism remains, govt warns BCCI:

Terrorists themselves are using terrorism as the pretext! The audacity!

Says the Terrorist Indian State Slaughtering innocent kashmiris for Decades and Also Known as Rapistan :omghaha:
Only country which claims India is a terror state is one where Osama was found, where a Prime Minister was hanged, where coups are common and where the current Prime Minister himself was tried as a hijacker. Lol. No wonder even the OIC doesn't take you seriously.

Stop deluding yourself, my little Indian friend. It wasn't Indian sanctions on South Africa that led to its suspension from ICC. Read up on international campaign and actions against apartheid in sports and the UN Resolutions on it so that you don't end up making yourself look like an absolute idiot next time.
Please learn to read my little friend. I said India was the first. I didn't say Indian sanctions led to its suspension from ICC. Next time, read up before making yourself look like an idiot.

So now you are changing goal posts from 'Pakistan will be suspended from ICC' to this? And your example of isolation earlier was RSA's suspension from ICC?

It was in response to some guy claiming Pakistan isn't isolated. But you are right - the analogy is - if South Africa can be suspended for apartheid, Pakistan too can be suspended for sponsoring terror. The unofficial ban on teams touring Pakistan is because of terrorism, not because they find the climate too hot. But again, players should not suffer and should be allowed to play in all leagues and as naturalized players can play for another country too.

It was in response to some guy claiming Pakistan isn't isolated. But you are right - the analogy is - if South Africa can be suspended for apartheid, Pakistan too can be suspended for sponsoring terror. The unofficial ban on teams touring Pakistan is because of terrorism, not because they find the climate too hot. But again, players should not suffer and should be allowed to play in all leagues and as naturalized players can play for another country too.
Of course Pakistan isn't isolated. Not hosting cricket due to being a terrorist victim and not being part of cricket due to supporting terrorism are two completely different things. Cricket might still resume in few years in Pakistan, while being isolated because of politics is entirely different.

Of course Pakistan isn't isolated. Not hosting cricket due to being a terrorist victim and not being part of cricket due to supporting terrorism are two completely different things. Cricket might still resume in few years in Pakistan, while being isolated because of politics is entirely different.
Incorrect. India, England, Australia have all been terror victims. No country has refused to tour them. England even came back immediately after 26/11. Pak is seen as a volatile country which is the fountainhead of terror, not as a victim of terror. This perception might be unfair but Pak has both fought terrorists as well as harbored terrorists - so no one really trusts which section is about to stab whom.

Incorrect. India, England, Australia have all been terror victims. No country has refused to tour them. England even came back immediately after 26/11. Pak is seen as a volatile country which is the fountainhead of terror, not as a victim of terror. This perception might be unfair but Pak has both fought terrorists as well as harbored terrorists - so no one really trusts which section is about to stab whom.
Incorrect again. It is just Pakistan currently has more terrorist attacks, but even that is reducing quite fast. Don't be surprised if things change in a few years. All the crap you are mentioning is just in bharatis head. No one else takes your ranting seriously.

Incorrect again. It is just Pakistan currently has more terrorist attacks, but even that is reducing quite fast. Don't be surprised if things change in a few years. All the crap you are mentioning is just in bharatis head. No one else takes your ranting seriously.
Sure. The fact that Pak harbors terror groups while simultaneously fighting terrorists and that no team is interested in touring Pak is just in Indian heads. In reality, the perception of Pak is of a valiant land filled with righteous people leading the war on terror and all countries are just waiting to play sports in Pakistan.

Sure. The fact that Pak harbors terror groups while simultaneously fighting terrorists and that no team is interested in touring Pak is just in Indian heads. In reality, the perception of Pak is of a valiant land filled with righteous people leading the war on terror and all countries are just waiting to play sports in Pakistan.
Everything is an either-or for you isn't it. There are only two options and no middle ground or alternative?

Everything is an either-or for you isn't it. There are only two options and no middle ground or alternative?
No, I am all ears. I am a fan of Pak cricket and the world would be poorer without Pak cricket. I am happy to see PSL succeed. But that doesn't take away from the fact that Pak has a perception problem around the world. It might not be completely accurate but you are stuck with it. That's all.

Pakistan just wants to humiliate your bullshit team, but it seems like Indians are too scared. :lol:
Yes, begging seems to be the best way to humiliate other.
If BCCI has any gairat left, it should send a few dollar bills to PCB.

Back
Top Bottom