What's new

No cricket with Pak till terrorism remains, govt warns BCCI:

No, I am all ears. I am a fan of Pak cricket and the world would be poorer without Pak cricket. I am happy to see PSL succeed. But that doesn't take away from the fact that Pak has a perception problem around the world. It might not be completely accurate but you are stuck with it. That's all.

The perception problem is not the perception problem you have in mind -- that's my point. Besides bharat and Afghanistan, no country has any official policy that says "Pakistan supports terrorism". Certainly doesn't figure at all in cricket.

BTW Pakistan can hold friendly series with their all weather friend China and isolate India globally.

The perception problem is not the perception problem you have in mind -- that's my point. Besides bharat and Afghanistan, no country has any official policy that says "Pakistan supports terrorism". Certainly doesn't figure at all in cricket.
Correct. There is no official stance or stated policy. I actually did not know Afghanistan stated that publicly.

Pakistan do not have that much stature to ask such questions to BCCI.

Yes, again and again.
Status bcci only has status wining games by buying games through bookies and winning matches at home go to South Africa Australia they will tell u ur status and u r already in fear visiting pakistan u might loose and our record of most matches defiset increases

World now days doesn't buy Indian narrative of Kashmiris struggle being terrorism.
World now days doesn't buy Kashmiri or Pakistani narrative of Indian atrocities either. Even if they do they don't give a hoot.

You are talking as if world opinion matters.

World now days doesn't buy Kashmiri or Pakistani narrative of Indian atrocities either. Even if they do they don't give a hoot.

You are talking as if world opinion matters.

LOL you have been living in a cave. The whole world acknowledges that a war is between India and Pakistan at some point is inevitable. It needs to be avoided because the world will also feel the brunt. Kashmir is the key. Don't act stupid.

Humiliation of whom? Begging forces. :partay:

So what happened to the promise to boycott cricket with Pakistan? LMAO I heard the Indian cricket team will be playing tomorrow? So much for lousy promises you can't even fulfil. Talk about begging.

India licking what it spits...poor souls had to play Pakistan tomorrow cuz ICC don't gives a f about india's "little feelings"

India licking what it spits...poor souls had to play Pakistan tomorrow cuz ICC don't gives a f about india's "little feelings"
India has always played Pakistan in multi lateral series ,its the bilateral series which is being talked about

Its a international event and not a bilateral series . Tell your PCB to have some shame, little bit of patriotism at least than chase behind BCCI every day to play bilateral series, all for what? Just some dollars. Fuckin beggars.

Its a international event and not a bilateral series . Tell your PCB to have some shame, little bit of patriotism at least than chase behind BCCI every day to play bilateral series, all for what? Just some dollars. Fuckin beggars.

Don't sign agreements, tell this to bcci clowns. Fkin hypocrites.

India with all its power in ICC should ban pakistannfrom international cricket

If it could, it would've already.

India has always played Pakistan in multi lateral series ,its the bilateral series which is being talked about

So the displeasure of India towards the Pakistan is only confined in India?
When India plays Pakistan overseas, all becomes hunky dory?

The feelings of patriotic Indians dissipate or vanish into thin air?
The emotions of Indian right wingers thrown in a dustbin?

Who is playing this game but Indian PM - one who has the last word.

Hypocrisy has no expiry date.
True!

Back
Top Bottom