What's new

No cricket with Pak till terrorism remains, govt warns BCCI:

Keep dreaming.
No one comes to play in Pakistan anyways. And last I checked it was Pakistan which was dreaming of major teams visiting their shores and dreaming of a bilateral series with India. I heard even Bangladesh doesn't want to visit and they keep lamenting about how no one gives them a full test series.

Dismayed Cricket lovers of India are asking counter questions from GOI:

Why not stop Pakistani comedians entry?
Why the Samjhauta Exp is still running?
Why MFN not revoked?
when do you care about cricket lovers ??

India was the first country to impose sanctions on South Africa because of apartheid resulting in the suspension of South Africa from the ICC from 1971-1991. I reckon, we are moving close to Pakistan's suspension from the ICC as well. But Pakistan's players should not suffer - they should be allowed to play in all the leagues in the world and like Kepler Wessels, Allan Lamb, Robin Smith etc. - they too can qualify to play for other nations.
interesting analogy ...

Good now stop sending your team to play on 4th of June to play against India .last time heard your cricket chief was crying that we are not playing Pakistan
it is you who wasn't playing but now sending your team. ghairat muk gaye big3 ki.

Interesting this coming from a terrorist state that has supported and still supports numerous terrorist groups in the region, each responsible for killing thousands of people.

Without severing bilateral trade, diplomatic relations all these 'will not play' nonsense look like child's tantrums.

That! Not that I'm in favor of cricken with Pakistan. Far from it. Rather I believe these 'abstentions' should be taken to their complete 'whole-hearted end'.

This is nothing more than massaging fragile public nerves without taking concrete steps like cancelling MFN etc.

No cricket with Pak till terrorism remains, govt warns BCCI:

As the Board of Control for Cricket in India prepares to meet the Pakistan Cricket Board to discuss the MoU signed between the two countries in 2014, Union Sports Minister Vijay Goel on Monday asserted that there cannot be a bilateral series between the two nations until there is terrorism from the Pakistani side.

"BCCI should come out with a proposal on Pakistan only after consultations with the government. I have already made it clear that any bilateral series with Pakistan is almost impossible because there cannot be sports relations between the two countries until there is terrorism from the Pakistani side," Goel said.

"Sports and terrorism cannot go hand in hand," he added.

Goel, however, added that there was no control of the government on multilateral games.

India will face arch-rivals Pakistan in the Champions Trophy encounter to be played at Edgbaston on June 4.

BCCI acting secretary Amithabh Chaudhry, along with the members of the Supreme Court appointed Committee of Administrators, will today meet PCB chairman Shaharyar Khan in Dubai.

The PCB had earlier this month sent a legal notice to its Indian counterpart for failing to honour the MoU signed between the two cricket boards in 2014.

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!..............Cricket is a wimpy sport.........I'm more concerned about when Pakistan will join the league of normal nations and play the true global sport of football.

Cricket only exists because 1.3 billion indians are obsessed with it. If indians stopped playing cricket, it would cease to exist.

We need make the Pakistani population Football crazy. To hell with cricket.

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!..............Cricket is a wimpy sport.........I'm more concerned about when Pakistan will join the league of normal nations and play the true global sport of football.

Cricket only exists because 1.3 billion indians are obsessed with it. If indians stopped playing cricket, it would cease to exist.

India's & Pakistan's national sport is not Cricket but hockey.
It is Britain whose national sport is Cricket.

Why are you sending a team to play in the ICC Champions trophy then?

India was the first country to impose sanctions on South Africa because of apartheid resulting in the suspension of South Africa from the ICC from 1971-1991. I reckon, we are moving close to Pakistan's suspension from the ICC as well. But Pakistan's players should not suffer - they should be allowed to play in all the leagues in the world and like Kepler Wessels, Allan Lamb, Robin Smith etc. - they too can qualify to play for other nations.

The International Table Tennis Federation had removed all-white South African Table Tennis Union from membership in 1956.

1961 at the annual FIFA conference, the South African all-white association was formally suspended from FIFA.

Also, read the United Nations General Assembly Resolutions 2396 (1968) and 2775 D (1971) before making such ludicrous claims.

Yeah who cares. Pakistan will never give up claim on Kashmir and will support Kashmiri struggle against Indian oppression. Cricket or no cricket.

The first thing I wanna see go is the Wagah ceremony. God how that monkey dance makes my blood boil!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom