What's new

No-Confidence Motion against PTI's KPK Chief Minister Pervez Khattak

I'm thinking of making a thread on the Inqilaabi March. Just sat through the entire speech of TuQ. Although I dislike his beliefs, I can't say I disagree with any of his assertions. Sure he misled them by suggesting the current constitution has been in continuous effect since 1973, overlooking all the coups which have abrogated the constitution and put it in abeyance, but as a whole, and seeing through all his political antics, the speech which he just delivered was on target.

I'm not saying I automatically ratify all the violence which he incited and the terrorism he fawned in Model Town, but limiting myself to the speech which he just delivered and bearing in mind the political pressure which IK is exerting on the federal government in unison with PAT, this may be a prime time to take the reforms TuQ is putting forward on merit rather than dismissing them for being the inane ramblings of a mad cleric.

Also, as you pointed out, I'm eager to find out how PTI and PAT interact with one another, now that they're holed up in one pen. If they destroy one another you'll find me cheering the bloodbath on, but if they don't and IK gets off his high horse and decides to proceed with dialogue without asking for NSs head then, as Qamar Zaman Kaira noted, I want the talks to be as beneficial for Pakistan as they possibly can be.

I listened to a bit of it and then changed channel. He is a demagogue. He started by lying to create a premise of moral superiority. I care not one whit for what he suggests. Who does not know that Pakistan needs reforms? But this needs to happen in parliament, not on the street. Its a bit too late for listening to him since Parliament can hardly be expected to function until this hungama ends. Its like an executioner telling you to comb your hair so that you look good hanging on the rope. Sorry for an extreme example.

jab poora din N league walon ki maa behan karo ge to there will be a time when you will receive payback

Whatever is happening in Pakistan is very wrong for the sake of democracy, stability, economy, general life, whatever you can think of. Dissolving kPK government is as much a very bad decision as dissolving the Federal government under current circumstances
screw democracy i rather live under a military dictator

I listened to a bit of it and then changed channel. He is a demagogue. He started by lying to create a premise of moral superiority. I care not one whit for what he suggests. Who does not know that Pakistan needs reforms? But this needs to happen in parliament, not on the street. Its a bit too late for listening to him since Parliament can hardly be expected to function until this hungama ends. Its like an executioner telling you to comb your hair so that you look good hanging on the rope. Sorry for an extreme example.

You can count on me to do all the listening. His start was predictable, in light of the direction from the anti-terror court to produce TuQ in person on the 23rd of August so that a charge may formally be framed and terrorism proceedings initiated.

TuQ quite conveniently used the occasion to lambast the judicial system, calling it a tool for the strong to oppress the weak by repeatedly reminding the PAT zombies over a 45 minute period that the despite a court's order to the effect, the Model Town FIR has yet to be registered.

He openly pinned the blame for the Model Town massacre on Shahbaz Sharif and subsequently proceeded to implicate Nawaz Sharif in the incident by asserting that since Nawaz was Shahbaz's elder brother, it's not possible to assume that they don't take actions in consultation with one another.

He made sweeping statements before positing that there should be a broad spectrum of reforms and then called it a day.

You are right when you say the Parliament is the designated floor for the introduction of any reforms. The representatives occupying the seats of the Assemblies and the Senate have the overt consent of the people to bring betterment to the system. Nonetheless I've taken it upon myself, half-heartedly, to assess TuQs suggestions impartially, giving weight to the message rather than the messenger.

I am, however, afraid that I may not be able to do justice to the task because deep within me there burns a flame of seething hatred for people who use religion to deceive gullible masses in order to achieve their own nefarious ends.

Ironic that you live in USA. I bet you would not last two days in an honest-to-God dictatorship.
screw honest to god dictatorships…
I'm talking about pakistani military dictatorships

screw honest to god dictatorships…
I'm talking about pakistani military dictatorships
Ironic that you live in USA and wish for us to live under pakistani military dictatorship as though it is a privilege. Aap ki ghareeb-nawazi hai banda-parwar.

Ironic that you live in USA and wish for us to live under pakistani military dictatorship as though it is a privilege. Aap ki ghareeb-nawazi hai banda-parwar.
sometimes you guys just don't know whats good for you…. we sit here and watch you idiots make dumb choices over and over again…besides me living in the west is 30,000 dollar a year boost to our economy in pakistan…

Last edited:
Ironic that you live in USA. I bet you would not last two days in an honest-to-God dictatorship.

It is easy to wish dictatorship upon others when one is protected by a strong democracy themselves. :D

sometimes you pakis just don't know whats good for you…. we sit here and watch you idiots make dumb choices over and over again…besides me living in the west is 30,000 dollar a year boost to our economy in pakistan…

Ironic that you are with us, and yet you are far away enough to be unbiased. Concerned and yet neutral enough to call us pakis.

Aaj merai dil mein dard hota hai. So as long as you go on replying, I shall go on showing you my heart-ache.

sometimes you pakis just don't know whats good for you…. we sit here and watch you idiots make dumb choices over and over again…besides me living in the west is 30,000 dollar a year boost to our economy in pakistan…

Good job - @Chak Bamu - please thread ban him.

Be careful what you wish for when it comes to dictatorships.
I say that it was Pakistan's good fortune that we had semi-decent leaders under martial law.For all we know we could've had despotic freaks like mugabe or saddam instead but thankfully that was never the case.

Ironic that you are with us, and yet you are far away enough to be unbiased.
I'm always with pakistan… and always have the best in mind for my country… i know imran khan is a cure for our problems.
i know this man has the qualities and integrity to do our nation good that is why i am behind him…
Concerned and yet neutral enough to call us pakis.
is **** supposed to be offensive to us or something? lol i never took offense to it… it only becomes offensive when we make it into that..
negro in spanish means black…. but when you say negro to a black person in america he will get offended… but when i call him black in english he is fine with it…
Aaj merai dil mein dard hota hai. So as long as you go on replying, I shall go on showing you my heart-ache.
kyon aj kyon card hai?? would unbar me from the imran khan treason thread i have to make some replies… i got banned over not for simply saying "fu ck off" to a member who has nothing to do with pakistan and is constantly spamming imran khan threads…

Good job - @Chak Bamu - please thread ban him.
are you offended bro?? i really got caught up in the moment…

It is easy to wish dictatorship upon others when one is protected by a strong democracy themselves. :D
wishing dictatorship upon pakistan is wishing good for the country….
our dictatorships have been our best moments in the last 40 years… democracy has brought us nothing but pain and suffering we are not as a people educated enough to have democracy because we vote based on our connections and people we know not because somebody has good policies…

@Chak Bamu @Counter-Errorist
i would live under a pakistani military dictatorship any day and i have lived under it… ever since "freedom" came to pakistan our country has been a mess most of us in the west are afraid to go back because our politicians are a mafia….

Last edited:
i would live under a pakistani military dictatorship any day and i have lived under it… ever since "freedom" came to pakistan our country has been a mess most of us in the west are afraid to go back because our politicians are a mafia….

You are mixing symptoms with disease. But never mind it now.

You are mixing symptoms with disease. But never mind it now.
democracy isn't a disease but our population is clearly not ready for it….
it would be sad to see the last 7 seven years of suffering and killings under "freedom" go to waste but our population doesn't vote based on whose good for the country but who they know… and who will make that road in their village ect…
maybe when our literacy rate is at 80-90 percent then we can test out democracy once again…
but to save our country from these mafias we need our military to step in once again and clean this up…

Back
Top Bottom