What's new

No-Confidence Motion against PTI's KPK Chief Minister Pervez Khattak

Chak Bamu

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A requisition for a No-Confidence Motion against KPK Chief Minister Pervez Khatak has been made in KPK Assembly.

Their may or may not be time to save KPK government. If it is a direct movement from PML-N, then one can say that NS is playing on front foot. If other players have been thrust forward, then PML-N can scale back.

Since this is a developing story, let us see which way this issue develops.

@SBD-3 , @Jazzbot , @Aether , @@Oscar , @Aeronaut , @AgNoStiC MuSliM , @xyxmt , @ice_man , @Spring Onion , @Manticore , @blain2, @cb4 , @JonAsad , @Fracker , @faisal6309 , @TheFlyingPretzel , @AZADPAKISTAN2009 , @balixd , @Syed.Ali.Haider , @Slav Defence , @farhan_9909 , @Mugwop , @Devil Soul , @Counter-Errorist , @WebMaster , @Secur , @chauvunist , @genmirajborgza786

nothng will happen. it is more like a stay order. The government of KPK cannot be disolved yet. So the fear is gone from PML N that they might dissolve a whole provincial government.

Also saves PTI from the pressure of resigning from KPK. So both are locked in a stale mate.

ohh well, their dream to stay in KPK is also gone.

I would say, it's bad for democracy generally since, the choice of the people should rule until people themselves change up their mind. But again PTI believes on it, so they are getting treated for their own beliefs.

Whatever PTI was claiming to achieve in KPK will be history, history will know the government who will rule the KPK for next 3 n half year, and all credit (if there is any) will go into the pocket of JI who were there for their people.

A requisition for a No-Confidence Motion against KPK Chief Minister Pervez Khatak has been made in KPK Assembly.

Their may or may not be time to save KPK government. If it is a direct movement from PML-N, then one can say that NS is playing on front foot. If other players have been thrust forward, then PML-N can scale back.

@SBD-3 , @Jazzbot , @Aether , @@Oscar , @Aeronaut , @AgNoStiC MuSliM , @xyxmt , @ice_man , @Spring Onion , @Manticore , @blain2, @cb4 , @JonAsad , @Fracker , @faisal6309 , @TheFlyingPretzel , @AZADPAKISTAN2009 , @balixd , @Syed.Ali.Haider , @Slav Defence , @farhan_9909 , @Mugwop , @Devil Soul , @Counter-Errorist , @WebMaster , @Secur , @chauvunist , @genmirajborgza786
I still believe that PML-N should only be confined to fire fighting, not an initiator. KPK assembly has the mandate of KPK people, If one party is hell bent on destroying it, PML-N should not be a direct aid to this event. However, if they do so, then PML-N will have to move in to support JI and remaining coalition. But I still don't like to see KPK aseembly just falling for one man's wishes against the wishes of millions of voters who elected her representative.

Its a very good move by JI and PMLN to counter crazy man IK
he wanted to dissolve KPK gov and last minute CM of KPK met with few people in Federal Gov. They decided that Gov should not be dissolved at any costs .. so they moved this way

Now easily they can get rid of PTI craziness and take them out of the game .. :)

well played JI and PMLN

It was Feared already.

Just last night we (me my bro) were giving the same tip to someone prominent in opposition here in KPk.

It was coming and personally i feel PTI might fall i repeat MIGHT fall. But i would like it to fall actually. It will save PTI

It's a move specifically made to secure KP assembly for various reasons no party otherwise can really make it to treasury benches. The biggest beneficiary of this move is PTI, they have a valid excuse that since there is a no-confidence motion in assembly so they really can't resign/dissolve KP assembly.

Well number 1 it needs 2/3 majority and without JI it its not happening and number 2 it will save PTI from the criticism of not resigning themselves but it will never the less be used as a weapon against them that their work was so bad that the parties decided to file for no vote of confidence in khattak and imran will find himself once again outside the parliament with nothing to show for his promises. this is better then resigning themselves but its still damaging for PTI. They must take control of their province.

Party Position in KPK Assembly:

PML-N 14
PPPP 4
PTI 46
JUI-F 16
JI 7 8
QWP 8
ANP 5
AJIP 4
APML 1
Total: 106
http://ecp.gov.pk/overallpartypositionPA.pdf

Some Independents are supporting the above political parties. Assuming that they shall continue to do so, the position can be as follows:

PML-N + JUI-F + QWP + ANP + AJIP + JI + PPPP= 59

Out of possible partners anyone among PPPP, ANP, AJIP could be dropped.

JUI-F had already asked PML-N in 2013 to make a move. NS had disagreed. That was a smart move.

It is only politics, and most politics is never clean. My only concern is that while the politicians play their dirty power games, the problems of the State mount and the people suffer. But who cares about that?

jab poora din N league walon ki maa behan karo ge to there will be a time when you will receive payback

Whatever is happening in Pakistan is very wrong for the sake of democracy, stability, economy, general life, whatever you can think of. Dissolving kPK government is as much a very bad decision as dissolving the Federal government under current circumstances

It was Feared already.

Just last night we (me my bro) were giving the same tip to someone prominent in opposition here in KPk.

It was coming and personally i feel PTI might fall i repeat MIGHT fall. But i would like it to fall actually. It will save PTI
From what? Their only chance to get some performance on their CV? Who would vote a party knowing the same party would break the assembly after a year or so?...

KP govt was created to fail. NS had it as an insurance policy.
Agreed a million times!
That's the pain full, secret IK knew since the day 1?

From what? Their only chance to get some performance on their CV? Who would vote a party knowing the same party would break the assembly after a year or so?...
With noora league in power , performers are not the key , to be in a power, in fact the rigging is? Right papu?

Party Position in KPK Assembly:

PML-N 14
PPPP 4
PTI 46
JUI-F 16
JI 7 8
QWP 8
ANP 5
AJIP 4
APML 1
Total: 106
http://ecp.gov.pk/overallpartypositionPA.pdf

Some Independents are supporting the above political parties. Assuming that they shall continue to do so, the position can be as follows:

PML-N + JUI-F + QWP + ANP + AJIP + JI + PPPP= 59

Out of possible partners anyone among PPPP, ANP, AJIP could be dropped.

JUI-F had already asked PML-N in 2013 to make a move. NS had disagreed. That was a smart move.
If push comes to the shove, PML-N will simply let JI rule the province, PML-N's vote bank is predominantly in Hazara belt which they have already covered by selecting the governor....There would be just too much to lose than gaining for PML-N by trying to participate in KPK government.

With noora league in power , performers are not the key , to be in a power, in fact the rigging is? Right papu?
Zaroor Bonga Bhai :P

Back
Top Bottom